NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Wait....Diageo is a roleblocker, did we know this?

He seems to supply power-enhancing tea.

I'd like to remind everyone about the not from night 1.

It been bugging me all along. I asked Ell for his target as I suspected it would be Chairdriver (and that Chair was disguised as me).

No he was disguised as Dannyboy??

Also how do we know Diageo is a roleblocker? He simply doesn't allow anything to happen to him.

Even though he says he just "makes potions"

He seems to supply power-enhancing tea.

Oh. And heroicjanitor confirmed this by saying he got double power that night. Can anyone else confirm it?

Early on Diageo said that his "akido skills" were shown off in the write up. Is that the concoction? Cos' akido is apparently a martial art. And I was punched in the face/roleblocked.

Why didn't he come out as roleblocker when asked?

Also having looked back at all of his posts this game;

- Extremely reluctant to vote for Smigz (I know I was too, but I had a good reason)

- Got into argument with Chair, and Chair almost immeditately changed vote off of Diageo. Also Diageo laughed at the accusation of him being mafia (lol)

- And he has been extremely agressive in trying to lynch some near confirmed townies.

What's all this then?

People seem very eager to target me. I have no idea why it doesn't work.

I don't roleblock Rez, there's no reason to think so. I make concoctions, HeroJan confirmed this. My PM last night says I was undisturbed the whole night.

From the write-up, you can see I targeted Nintendohnut, so he can confirm this whenever he comes on.

With the Aikido comment, I was referring to my previous character who was very agile, you could gather that easily. I picked Aikido because I've started doing Aikido in college. HeroJan gets it, it was an inside joke towards him.

If you had a good reason not to vote, neither did I. I don't like believing in people.

I laughed at Chair because the accusation was stupid.

Some near confirmed townies? You thanked my post. Preposterous. Who have I tried to lynch that is near confirmed? You? You're only safe today.

If I am in fact untargetable, which I don't know why I would be. I think it it's awesome, mafia can't kill me. So I can be as aggressive as I want, as long as other townies don't get stupid and trigger happy towards me.

If my power helps the town, why would you want me dead?

Lastly vote: Gmac, he has done so little he might as well be dead.

Just checked my PM again, and it also said that Nintendohnut was extremely stressed and slow-witted, and so I gave him some pills to help him.

Actually, I can't be un-targetable if I was roleblocked that night by the exotic man, the note shows this.

HeroJan confirmed that the exotic man roleblocks as he was roleblocked.

Just checked my PM again, and it also said that Nintendohnut was extremely stressed and slow-witted, and so I gave him some pills to help him.

That doesn't sound right, you gave him a flask of pills?

Vote Standings

MadDog (1): Jayseven

Cube (2): MadDog

gmac (3): The Peeps, Cube, Diageo

Diageo (1): Ellmeister

(Majority is 9)

If my power helps the town, why would you want me dead?

Well up until right now there is only one person who has confirmed they benefited from you.

That doesn't sound right, you gave him a flask of pills?

You gave him some pills eh Diageo? Because when he targeted me he couldn't be much help, doesn't sound like the pills did much good.

HeroJan confirmed that the exotic man roleblocks as he was roleblocked.

So Herojan can corroborate your story on two occasions, but no one else can? orrrlllyyyy.

Also I did get the aikido joke and there's no reason to think he roleblocks.

Okay, thats cool.

Who did he (Diageo) target on the night before me and (Eenuh) got punched in the face (Eenuh, was that you that got punched in the face or am I confused? Was it you Diageo)

You gave him some pills eh Diageo? Because when he targeted me he couldn't be much help, doesn't sound like the pills did much good.

It only works the next time you send targets. For me this was the day after he gave me the pills and I could target two. It kinda has to be since you can't just add an extra target randomly.

I can confirm that I was targetted on night 1, but my visitor was caught in my traps and thus presumably didn't succeed in his or endeavour. I do not know who it was, however.

Ell, you say you found out chairdriver was tracking me. As it appears from his death description, he was able to find out stuff about others AND disguise himself. Therefore it would make sense that he was disguised as Cube on night 1 while investigating me, right? This would make the notes accurate again. (Except for the fact that it doesn't mention "Cube" (actually chairdriver) being caught in my traps - but perhaps the notes only reveal who targetted the notemaker's target?)

Do we know who the notemaker is, by the way?

Who did he (Diageo) target on the night before me and (Eenuh) got punched in the face (Eenuh, was that you that got punched in the face or am I confused? Was it you Diageo)

I got hit over the head (so not exactly punched in the face but similar) on night two and three. Basically a roleblock.

Do we know who the notemaker is, by the way?

Yeah this is curious. I think it may just be Jonnas, giving us some kind of "write one random occurrence into the write up" just in case we lose(lost) an investigator or somethinngggg.

Yeah this is curious. I think it may just be Jonnas, giving us some kind of "write one random occurrence into the write up" just in case we lose(lost) an investigator or somethinngggg.

The thing is, Jonnas is the gatekeeper and remains neutral. I believe it is a player's power to leave a note of what he or she found out about the target - apparently who targetted the target. Going by the colour, I'd suggest it was Daft, but he's not in the game. :p

What's your role, Eenuh? Who did you target on the first night! DUN DUN DUNN! :P

I already said this: I targeted Ellmeister and got told he must be good. Plus his name, which has been confirmed to be right.

I already said this: I targeted Ellmeister and got told he must be good. Plus his name, which has been confirmed to be right.

Can you confirm anyone else as good? Maybe he bribed you to say he was good :p

Can you confirm anyone else as good? Maybe he bribed you to say he was good :p

He didn't bribe me from what I gathered. And since I got roleblocked twice and targeted chairdriver, I don't have any other info.

Ah! Well then I apologise for bonking you on the head. Entirely accidental.

Did you accidentally target me twice? =P

If gmac turns out mafia we need to go through all votes and check who....say the first three people to vote for townies/mafia split is. I'm sure we'll be able to draw some information from it.

If gmac turns out mafia we need to go through all votes and check who....say the first three people to vote for townies/mafia split is. I'm sure we'll be able to draw some information from it.

But you know me, ReZ. I'm a naturally hesitant voter. I don't vote for people unless I have good reason to.