N-Europe

Scre4m

Beast

O.O

I'm so amazed, I literally sat on my sitting room couch for five minutes with my mouth open.

Found out that Scream 1 was being played on TG4, which is an Irish channel so I don't expend anyone Ireland outside to know it, and then Scream 2 was on Comedy Central, like Mokong just said.

Seriously...what!? :o

So shocking you could have....

horatio460.jpg&t=1

....Screamed.

YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

rsc_Miami2.jpg

Edited by ReZourceman

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Dazz since your probably be reviewing this film U shouldn't hyp up about it lol Already told you before about this lol....

Scream 1 and 2 were ok, the 3rd sucked, so i'm not so sure about this one...

And as I have told you before, I know Scream 3 weren't really done so great but I loved it nonetheless. Same with SAW, I gave a couple of the movies below a 5 but I still love them so don't be worrying about me getting hyped. I love the series and I can't wait for this one. :p

Most people who I know (like Ryuk) hated the third movie and, even though I could see where they were coming from, I still loved it. I just love Wes Craven full-stop, lol. As Mad Monkey has said, Scream rocks!

Speaking of Craven, has My Soul To Take been released? I looked at the cinema dates and some have said it's already been released yet it's not playing. Can anybody provide a website with accurate dates for future cinema releases?

Edited by Animal

• 2 months later...
Just under two weeks until this is released, guys! Anybody else excited as much as I am? lol.

Saw an awesome poster on a telephone box near me.

scream_poster.jpg

Yep, can't wait. Been travelling around London a lot this week and the poster is everywhere. Definite cinema viewing for me, which is something I don't do often.

I had a laugh today. So I bumped into my mate whilst I was walking and I spotted that poster and I asked if he was going to see it and he ignored my question and said "That's a shit poster, why is just Ghostface and a black background, it sucks!" and I said "It's Ghostface merged into a knife" and he couldn't see it.

It took me about a minute to explain to him how it was a Ghostface knife. He eventually got it and appreciated it, lmao.

How many Ghostfaces have their been?

I saw a "chart" thing in Empire I can't be bothered to check at this moment, and can vaguely remember there were around 3 of them, which had died. So whoever heard the voice on the phone should've told them to fuck off instead of acting scared as if it was the original.

[sadly I've not seen them :(]

This movie will suck. I was a die hard Scream fan back in the day and the only enjoyment i will get from this film is a nostalgia hit.

1st was awesome, 2nd was pretty decent - enjoyable, but the 3rd felt like it was taking the piss out of itself and the audience.

I think it'll be good because, as EddieColeslaw said, it looks like they're trying to be a little more serious so I think it'll be better than the third one at any rate. Besides, there's Hayden Pannetiere, Anna Paquin, Neve Campbell and Courtney Cox, what more do you want??? lmao.