NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

Yeah, I enjoy the auditions. Shame we had to fast forward about 16/17 minutes to get to the first one.

What you're not getting in that photo is my beautiful lyrical Irish singing voice.

a few snaps from my weekend away

Found an awesome sweet shop that sold nerds and toxic waste, haven't seen nerds or waste in years so had to purchase! -

63529405.jpg

Saw these people sleeping very high up and near some rocks we were clambering over, made us all chuckle -

photo2gm.jpg

went to lands end, and now really motivated to do the Land's end to John O Groats cycle next summer, training starting tomorrow! (I need a lot of training)

photodtv.jpg

Ha, when I see that toxic waste tub, I remember my first year of Uni. @jayseven bought a pack pretty much specifically to keep a couple dozen pre-rolled cigs in.

photodtv.jpg
Lands End wowed me when I went there last year. I wasn't really expecting a great deal... just your normeal outlook on the sea... but there was something different about it.

It was a FANTASTIC pamorama and really felt like you were on the edge of something final!

I'd like to go to John O Groats now too... but don't think I'll be cycling! :p

*mind you I'm only saying that because I haven't cycled for ages, but it would be something great to do!*

When I went to Lands End I was quite disappointed because all I wanted to see was a great sign and the sea, but there was some tacky themepark attached to it and stuff and you had to pay to see the sign...

Clearly a girl! :p

Indeed, very pretty!

Erm yeah new doggy in the household - Jerry. :)

388640224.png

We think he's about 7, though the rescue wasn't entirely sure, he's got one eye poor thing and is a bit thin at the moment, but he's very funny.

I didn't think I'd like him, but he's a lot better now he's had a trim and so bloody tame! We've not had to train him or do anything. Which is strange given he was wandering the streets (in Ireland, apparently there's a massive dog problem over there?) for a long time.

I went to my parents yesterday, and decided to go looking for all my old consoles and snapped some pics of them, then when I got home, went a bit nuts and took some pictures of my newer consoles too. Here is the majority of my collection, missing from the pics are my Gameboy Colour, Zelda Game & Watch, Pikachu pet thing, Playstation 2, 2 Sega Gamegears and 2 Xbox 360's (one old white, one new shiny black)

The consoles i've left at my parents -consolesr.jpg

Master System Gun & SNES Mouse -bitsp.jpg

My GBA's - 46668403.jpg

My GBA's Again - 49463848.jpg

MY DS's - 31595002.jpg

My DS's Again - 22535763.jpg

Dusty PS3 - dustyps3.jpg

My Wii's - 36387025.jpg

My Red Wii & Silver Cube - varianth.jpg

Why not? Most people have some strange collector's "fetish". Granted, it's probably not the cheapest to have, but still. I think it's an awesome collection, Murr. :)

dude...why?

I've got a house, so gunna fill it with stuff I like...

plus I like gaming, hence being on a Nintendo forum

The cube really has not dated as horrifically as the PS2 and X-box. Still looks a smart piece of kit.

A while back, someone at work had to test our equipment by taking tonnes of photos of a willing participant. Queue a whole mess of fucking around, with the ultimate goal of totally fucking up his day:

214458862Canon60S17-85mmLens.jpg

214459027Canon60S17-85mmLens.jpg

214461387Canon60S17-85mmLens.jpg

214461215Canon60S17-85mmLens.jpg

214460955Canon60S17-85mmLens.jpg

214476985NikonD9018-70mmLens.jpg

I got paid to do this.