NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

It's a lot easier to get a shoe off than it is to extract a pair of knickers.

Also, I think @Ashley might mean Tom Jones?

Just arrived at GAME at the mall to play gears of war judgement! Here's hoping it's good and that there's free swag!

Let's face it, 1D will be all "oh it's fine, she just got excited hehe" about it and from a PR point of view it works out fine for them. Worth a knock to the balls.

Yeah the boy in question was out in my local hunting ground, Kushion, afterwards and had a booth and bottle of vodka all to himself.

Maybe her shoes were cleaner.

Well it's Glasgow...

On my morning commute I saw Martin Keown cycling the other way.

That sounds like the beginning to a riddle.

On his back were seven wives...

Today as i walked down the street a passed two female police officers and as i walked by i heard one of them say "oh hes a cutie isn't he" felt damn good for the rest of the day ^_^

They probably said QT, it's police speak for Questionable Thug.

Today as i walked down the street a passed two female police officers and as i walked by i heard one of them say "oh hes a cutie isn't he" felt damn good for the rest of the day ^_^

Should've said you had a loaded weapon in your trouser pocket. Sounds like they would've been happy to discharge & disarm it for you. After a thorough cavity search of course.

Friday I got laid by a bangin hotty.. and tonight I finally broke my duck in 4 player settlers of catan. I felt I needed to share this =\

that's cause you ARE a cutie ^_^

that's cause you ARE a cutie ^_^

We can share him if you wanna. :heh:

My personal trainer wants me to consider competing in weightlifting comps :o

*happy dance*

I'm GOOD at something. Infact I'm REALLLLLLY good at something ^___________^

We can share him if you wanna. :heh:

So, you have tuesday, thursday, saturday and I'll have wednesday, friday and sunday? :heh:

(you hear that @martinist, you can have monday off)

Edited by Raining_again
Automerged Doublepost

My personal trainer wants me to consider competing in weightlifting comps :o

*happy dance*

I'm GOOD at something. Infact I'm REALLLLLLY good at something ^___________^

As I've said before and I'll say again, you're an absolute bonafide inspiration to me. Get out there and kick ass. :D

Fucking ... UNF! Just completed the Control Centre level in GoldenEye. ON 00 AGENT. I feel awesome now.

Are you sure?

Primary Objectives:

• Protect Natalya: Completed
  • Disable Goldeneye satellite: Completed
  • Destroy armoured mainframes: Completed
  • Post about in Gaming Boards: Failed

Stop trying to force people into the gaming boards, Retro! :p I go there when I want to discuss stuff. :) This achievement was far more appropriate for this thread. :heh:

haha, Never. ;)

Come on, you could have used that post to start a 'Your Greatest Achievements in Gaming' thread, or a new 'Goldeneye memories' thread or something.

More members need to get involved with the gaming boards, and bring new members with them! :p

Changed my return flight for a £120 rebooking fee and I'm now in Japan for an extra month and a couple of days. Although naturally I wish I had booked it originally at that new date, there was no way to know about my confidence to survive here for a little extra time and how much better the exchange rate would become.

Been cutting down most of my avoidable costs of living here lately so I can enjoy myself a little better. Been going to the conbi far too often which is quite a bit more expensive than being sensible and doing a weekly shop and I'm going to hop back to my e-cig so I can stop buying cigarettes. I was stupid to go back to smoking purely because of how cheap it was here, it's still unnecessary money being spent!