NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

I worked 5 hours overtime last night, finishing at 10.30pm, I literally had no night. Work, more work, sleep, work again.

But that was made better by this late Christmas present :D

img0748xg.jpg

The SNES, never owned one until yesterday. Also, love how I unintentionally captured 4 generations of Nintendo consoles here.

Don't forget to use that eject button ;D After getting an N64 and going back to the SNES, I'd always forget to eject the games and instead just rip them out, which made my brother turn into the hulk.

Anyway, the good stuff: After a 3 week hiatus, I'm finally taking driving lessons again. The last one I'd took was really bad, so I hadn't text for another one, but I decided to kick myself up the ass and force myself back into it. After a shaky start, it ended up being a pretty good lesson! :yay:

I'm also doing stealth theory thanks to a new app, learning random car stuff for a few mins at a time whilst on the toilet, in the taxi, in a queue. My mind is a SPONGE (now that i've banned myself from Reddit to do this instead)

Fixed my door!

And by that I mean I took the handle off, took the barrel out, put it back in and re-attached. But still, success.

Not sure whether to tell the useless landlord or not. Part of me feels like seeing how long it takes for him to do something.

And just got an interesting phone call that I don't want to speak too much about yet as its not definite, but potential animation work.

Edited by Ashley

Wedding Photographers came over last night to show us their portfolio and prices. Think we're going to go with them as their work looked incredible.

All at an Incredibly high price too. £1200 for the day...

It's still 13 months away, but we've now got Venue booked, Wedding Car, Flowers sorted, Photographer sorted, Favours sorted, table centre pieces sorted, DJ for reception sorted.

Hardest thing so far is the honeymoon, we have no idea where we fancy going.

I did a quick F1/Pope Photoshop and sent it to the driver (Heikki's known for putting out his own car fire). He retweeted it and my twitter's gone rather crazy! :p

BFQtANBCEAAHQmd.jpg:large

Edited by Retro_Link

Las Vegas tbh.

We did talk about a West Coast USA type thing. LA, San Fran, Cali then throw in trips to Hoover Dam + Grand Canyon with Vegas included.

I'd love to do it.

Do it. I can't speak for the others but I've been to San Fran and it was a beautiful city with so much to see and do. Obviously the rest is amazing. It would be memorable. Atmospheric. Las Vegas could provide money and would provide a euphoric and upbeat atmosphere that a honeymoon should (IMO) have. Etc.

MEERCHCHAH.

Had my driving theory test this morning and passed first time! I was worrying last night after finding out the pass rate is only around 60%.

Good job Emma!

It's a little simple, but I opened a bank account with Nationwide today, just waiting on the paper work. I've been with Halifax for a while and its just been awful, so its nice to get that done and dusted.

Next I have to ring Orange and get my contract sorted, the house is clean and I'm playing WoW with some peppermint tea /end of day.

Can't remember who it was on here who recommended Rekorderlig cider, but we had some last night and it was delicious. The peach and apricot was particularly delicious.

Some old people were using the vibrating plate not far from where I was working out with my trainer. Their faces dropped to the floor in sheer shock/horror when I ripped into dat 100kg deadlift :)

Finally got to apply for a job again that seems to be more up my alley. =)

I wish more of these showed up! Now just to hope they give me a call/interview/take me on!

Also updated my website again (just in case they check it out) with most of the drawings I did last month. Finally some new activity on there. Now it's gonna stay quiet until the next drawing challenge. =P

My team won 5-1 last night, first win of the season so we're off the bottom of the table.

Only problem is Mrs Iun gave me he'll when I got back in as it was pissing it down for part of the night. While her concern is laudable, not even speaking to me from the minute I walk through the door til about two minutes before bedtime is not only disrespectful, it really killed my buzz.

Also updated my website again (just in case they check it out) with most of the drawings I did last month. Finally some new activity on there. Now it's gonna stay quiet until the next drawing challenge. =P

Draw-a-Day April?

Draw-a-Day April?

Draw-a-Daypril?

Jim suggested this as well. I think I may need a bit of a break before I do something like that again. Feel a bit creatively drained. =P

You're safe from being run over by me :p I'm not planning a trip to Manchester any time soon

I passed my driving test! :D:D

There's a whole new world for you out there to explore now dude!

Well done!

Holy shit, Cube just used an emoticon. In jest, granted, but by god, it still looks strange.

FINALLY got a result back from the exam paper I handed in over two months ago! Depending on whether I had approached it correctly, I knew I probably either did good or horribly; I got a B, so it seems it was the former! :D

It's 2am and I just found a whole heap of Bill Hicks recordings available on Spotify.

I bought life insurance! :D:D

Well, at least your loved ones will be taken care of when I come for you.

I'm coming for you, Cube.

I'm coming.

(in a non-sexual way, that is)

Well, at least your loved ones will be taken care of when I come for you.

I'm coming for you, Cube.

I'm coming.

(in a non-sexual way, that is)

Don't lie.