N-Europe

World Cup Draws

Hem

For those who can't be bothered to finding out the full groups themselves..

GROUP A

Germany

Costa Rica

Poland

Ecuador

GROUP B

England

Paraguay

Trinidad & Tobago

Sweden

GROUP C

Argentina

Ivory Coast

Serbia & Montenegro

Holland

GROUP D

Mexico

Iran

Angola

Portugal

GROUP E

Italy

Ghana

USA

Czech Republic

GROUP F

Brazil

Croatia

Australia

Japan

GROUP G

France

Switzerland

South Korea

Togo

GROUP H

Spain

Ukraine

Tunisia

Saudi Arabia

-----

Group F looks like it'll be the hardest, with Brazil, Croatia and USA...

i wake up his morning dad watching the draw, i sit down, group F comes along, just said Brazil at the time, then Australia. F*Ck i big loud one form my dad who is english. Australia is in brazil group holy crap, worst possible group ever, then Japan and Croatia (great). we're gone and when i say we're i mean Australia.

i am an Australian as you should be able to tell and how group can not get any worse then it is. be lucky to score a goal

i wake up his morning dad watching the draw, i sit down, group F comes along, just said Brazil at the time, then Australia. F*Ck i big loud one form my dad who is english. Australia is in brazil group holy crap, worst possible group ever, then Japan and Croatia (great). we're gone and when i say we're i mean Australia.

i am an Australian as you should be able to tell and how group can not get any worse then it is. be lucky to score a goal

Hey don't be so hard on yourself. The Socceroos have shown some pretty decent form recently. Obviously it's gonna be a tough group, but I reckon that Australia should have a pretty decent chance of making it into round two. Besides, stranger things have happend in football.