N-Europe

Halloween/Fancy Dress Topic

EEVILMURRAY

Of scaryness I assume? I have no doubt that Ryu and Ken scare the shit out of someone. Especially if they're about to kill Mario and Yoshi.

It's not so much about scariness in my mind. It's about the theme of the occult/the supernatural/monsters/etc. But it's just my opinion, of course. The main thing is that we get to dress up. :heh:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suggest a what now?

Also, I'm starting to wish I hadn't cut my hair recently. I've decided my current options to be either Chuck Berry(if i can find a decent setup, and maybe source an electric guitar) or the wonderful Maurice Moss of IT crowd fame, who's gonna be a pretty easy do hopefully. Charity shop shopping on tuesday!

I'm torn between anne robinson and Scully from X files (i'll get someone to be mulder obviously)

something cheap and easy :)

One of the best ideas i've heard is someone having their head inside a book calling themselves "facebook"... simple but genius...

a cornflake box with red paint on it " cereal killer"

hmm few others when I think of it.

p1503251010.jpg

BULBA!

I have lovingly sported part of my bulbasaur outfit to all of you, on the day (2 days away is when I go to my party) I will be wearing all green, a green back pack and a plant to stick inside the backpack, I'm gonna look so cool, I would have done it all today but in fear of spoiling the plant before the day I will keep it safe and sound on my desk.

As some of you may have discovered from a crafty Rez photoshop in another thread, I have once dressed up as Ash Ketchum from Pokemon. I have also previously dressed as Mario when a child. That's pretty much it for my fancy dress experiences.

Loving the stuff on here. There's the perfect mixture of PRO and comically half-assed. That's what fancy dress is all about.