NEurope
Dante

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

You can pay by Paypal. I love you welsh!!

Ordered - Thanks.

For a system that supposedly had a bad launch, I'll have 5 games for it.

Edited by lostmario

Exactly lost, some people love a moan. I've been well happy with the 3DS and so much more goodness to come from September. This game is great, blast through the DREADFUL training stages, don't get put off by them and then it gets great. And co op is awesome. If a little infuriating. At that price, you'll get a lot of fun for your pennies!

I bought one for my mates birthday, can't wait for some local co op!

Well thats annoying! If only i waited a week i could have ordered it for that price!

That £15 could have been put towards another game...

Been having some good online games with Aneres11! :D

I am up to level 5-2 now i think it is.

N-Europe review is great.

Big thumbs up from me.

The first review of the game i've literally nodded all the way throughout lol.

:grin:

I like that you haven't just listed what's good about the game and then gone... "But it's just Mercenaries... 5/10".

Seemed to be the general view from every other reviewer!

:o

Score is definitely deserved too. I have had my 3ds since launch day and this has already become my most played game and I have no intention to stop playing until I have Rebecca blowing shit up in a Nurse's outfit!

Ah yes Sam's review:

mercenaries3dreviewmini.jpg

Feel kind of bad. Went up this morning and its already the third minibox. Its been a busy day!

N-Europe review is great.

Big thumbs up from me.

The first review of the game i've literally nodded all the way throughout lol.

:grin:

I like that you haven't just listed what's good about the game and then gone... "But it's just Mercenaries... 5/10".

Seemed to be the general view from every other reviewer!

:o

Score is definitely deserved too. I have had my 3ds since launch day and this has already become my most played game and I have no intention to stop playing until I have Rebecca blowing shit up in a Nurse's outfit!

Thank you :) I'm glad someone liked my review, I know it's late - I actually finished it almost two weeks ago - but the site has been pretty busy with news and features lately but at least it's now up there.

I said that I would set out to provide a decent and honest review, I'd like to think that I have delivered just that...

Resident Evil : The Mercenaries 3D is a brilliant showcase and a fantastic game for the 3DS, I'd recommend it to anyone who owns the system now or in the future. : peace:

Anyone received their copies of the game from Asda? Still awaiting stock pick. Emailed them but no response!

Anyone received their copies of the game from Asda? Still awaiting stock pick. Emailed them but no response!

Yes, I ordered last Wednesday, arrived on the Saturday. Paid by Paypal.

Fantastic game

Played online with Welsh last night, he is godlike.

No lag, really enjoyed it.

Damn, missed out on that awesome price, must be out of stock now cos I can't find it anywhere :(

Yes, I ordered last Wednesday, arrived on the Saturday. Paid by Paypal.

Fantastic game

Played online with Welsh last night, he is godlike.

No lag, really enjoyed it.

Damn! But good for you :) I already have it, it is brilliant. I emailed them and they told me they're waiting for more stock! Hopefully soon!

Thank you :) I'm glad someone liked my review, I know it's late - I actually finished it almost two weeks ago - but the site has been pretty busy with news and features lately but at least it's now up there.

I said that I would set out to provide a decent and honest review, I'd like to think that I have delivered just that...

Resident Evil : The Mercenaries 3D is a brilliant showcase and a fantastic game for the 3DS, I'd recommend it to anyone who owns the system now or in the future. : peace:

Yup you deffo reviewed it brilliantly. I was much impressed :yay:

I reckon I could definitely be interested in picking this game up when it drops in price, largely thanks to your review, S.C.G :heh:

Well I am very pleased with myself!

Just been going through some of the missions on my own trying to get A and S ranks so I can unlock my Hunk and Rebecca alternate costumes.

The Wesker one is not going to be possible alone so will enlist the help of someone for that!

Anyway, me and Mike1988uk played mission 4-5 together a week or so ago and got to wave 15 (which is the final wave) only to be killed by the 2 slasher claw dudes at the end :cry:

We gave up.

But I just thought i'd give it a go solo and I did all 15 waves, unlocked the medal for it (which is very different looking to the others! See pic), and got me an SS!

Others may think this is easy and have done it already, but I was :yay: at my achievement!

Here is the pic of the medal - wonder why it's different from the others?!

Bit of a bump I know.

@Aneres11 and I were playing this again tonight, reminded us why it's so awesome!

We got a combo of 149 as well which I was very proud of, had not got over 100 before tonight (I don't even think I had got anywhere near that either).

If anyone hasn't picked this up yet I really would recommend it!

Yeah it is such a great game for anyone who is a fan of the series - but even if you're not, you don't really need to be! It's perfect for a handheld console.

Had loads of fun revisiting it! :smile:

It's a shame the extra control stick that's coming out soon isn't backward compatible. If it was I would happily pick this back up again. As it stands though, the controls on this game just didn't work for me at all. Shame really, as I do love me some Mercenaries mode. :)

I haven't been able to complete the game because I've only played by myself. I'd like to have a partner. :P

I haven't been able to complete the game because I've only played by myself. I'd like to have a partner. :P

I'm free most weeknights apart from Wednesday and Thursday (MK league :yay:) so if you need someone just send me a PM and I'll happily play with you! :o

On the game I mean. :grin:

Others may think this is easy and have done it already, but I was :yay: at my achievement!

Here is the pic of the medal - wonder why it's different from the others?!

Did you manage to get all medals?

403858_10150494563546432_511466431_9245621_1795328686_n.jpg

403858_10150494563566432_511466431_9245622_1532280472_n.jpg

The 49th medal (Dead Rising - Kill 53594), was the one that took a long while to get, which I found suprising considering the amount of time I had spent with game. Strangely the 50th medal you achive, is for Unlocking all medals. :indeed:

Hopefully this game will still see some action and a few new members purchasing it. One thing Mercenaries seems to have over Revelations, is that enemies won't absorb bullets here, and will actually react to where you shoot them.

Also, if we don't see another story driven Resi on 3DS, I'd love to see a Mercenaries sequel .

Edited by welsh_gamer

Does the colour of those medals have any significance? Like could you make some of those bronze ones turn gold with a better performance in game?

Looks like you guys have put a lot of work into this game! If you want a place to submit your hard earned scores then Cyberscore has some charts up for the game. I'll be adding my scores when I eventually get it, although Revelations will probably keep me occupied for quite some time. :p