NEurope
Dante

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Did you manage to get all medals?

403858_10150494563546432_511466431_9245621_1795328686_n.jpg

403858_10150494563566432_511466431_9245622_1532280472_n.jpg

Wowzers! No didn't manage to get them all but I haven't played it anywhere near as long as you! Impressive timing you posted for it! :bowdown:

I would love to get all the medals but not sure if I'd be able to!

Were there any that were really difficult for you? And did you get S ranks on all the chapters alone or did you manage to do it solo?!

@Diageo I'm free most of the weekend so lemme know when your up for a game!!

This is getting an eShop release in Japan that will also allow you to delete save files and start anew, if you so wish.

I would like an eShop release over here, I think it's much better suited to be a digital purchase. Still I can always buy this as it's available in abundance at very low prices.

It feels a little strange to make this post only moments after commenting in another thread about the ease, or difficulty, of adjusting to 3D graphics from the N64 era depending on how regularly you play them..

However, I downloaded this late last week given that it's currently discounted on the eShop. It's one of those games that I think could be worth blasting through given the low price, though I'm not sure that it's a game that I need, especially given recent feelings of having too much to play :indeed: Anyway, I've only played it for about 10 minutes so far and the animations of the enemies running from far away is noticeably awful :heh: It made me think of the movement of the zombies in Carmageddon 64 :eek:

yeah for some reason enemies further away have a reduced framerate but I don't remember that happening in Resident Evil Revelations.

speaking of, where is Revelations 2 for Nintendo systems? The series started on 3DS and this is how you treat us Capcom?

yeah for some reason enemies further away have a reduced framerate but I don't remember that happening in Resident Evil Revelations.

speaking of, where is Revelations 2 for Nintendo systems? The series started on 3DS and this is how you treat us Capcom?

This is how I originally felt about Revelations 2. Until I read they were releasing it in episode / chapter form from February, one a month for 4 months or so.

Bull shit. Just give me a damned box copy with the full thing on. :shakehead

This is how I originally felt about Revelations 2. Until I read they were releasing it in episode / chapter form from February, one a month for 4 months or so.

Bull shit. Just give me a damned box copy with the full thing on. :shakehead

You can get a boxed copy. It just gets released once all the episodes are out. I think it comes out mid March.

You can get a boxed copy. It just gets released once all the episodes are out. I think it comes out mid March.

I thought I read the episodes run til May? I knew they'd release a box copy eventually, I just absolutely detest the chapter / episode release format.

I thought I read the episodes run til May? I knew they'd release a box copy eventually, I just absolutely detest the chapter / episode release format.

Yeah, I dislike it myself. If I'm enjoying a game I don't want it broke up into little pieces. I would rather do it in a few sittings.