N-Europe

In God We Rust: Game Thread

jayseven

Yeah, if you don't mind a dead robot bumping the thread.. I'd love the remaining players to send in a PM, because I'd love to see how this story continues!

I fear we're getting at that point of mafia (over)saturation again.

I don't think we're at mafia over-saturation, I think this mafia just need(s) quicker deadlines/its very complicated to follow. As people have limited time they are less likely to read and get fully involved in the game, and thus less likely to post or know whats going on. It is a shame, but alas....que...cera...cera?

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is because there are no deadlines, days and nights take too long. Especially nights. I send my PM near the start and then there's nothing to do for 5 days. Makes me forget about what has happened previously, and therefore I lose interest.

The man stubbed his cigarette out before he entered the reporter's home. He pulled a wire out of the MOSES console, then retreated to the shadows outside the apartment, and kept watch.

The reporter, Karpov, clicked his knuckles as he sat down in his study to type. The feeling of an oldfangled keyboard was sometimes helpful to his concentration. He opened his inbox, pleased to see some new intel.

Jacob trundled through the atrium, certain that this would be where he would find his target. Overlooking the plaza floor were two sets of eyes, watching his every move. One set of eyes, sitting under a cliché hat, looked skyward. He tutted, and left. Jacob shortly heard his target, crackle and fizzle. He was close. He headed towards the doorway where the sound came from.

Already in the corridor leading to the outside, Oscar had already seen the digital smoke, but kept his distance. He passed Jacob by as he entered the atrium, neither paying any attention to the other.

As Jacob rolled down the corridor, he heard a scream, and small flashes of thunder echoed towards him. Edging closer to the door he was taken by surprise as a small robot appeared at the doorway. The small robot was jerking, his VDU on his chest broadcasting a snowy picture and his speech irregular. A faint aura of black smoke surrounded him, but Jacob wasn't sure.

"I S-Si-Sarr-rr-Saysooo, there you-y-you i-arre"

The little robot powered down, eyes glazing over.

15 Players remain. Majority is 8

Cube

Dan-likes-trees

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gmac

Heroicjanitor

Maddog

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

ReZ

The Peeps

Tellyn

Zell

Day 0

Night 1

Night 2

Night 3

Day 4 begins now

No-one dead? I don't have much, I don't think I appear in the write-up. I think I'm going to have to check back through targets to see if I can piece something together. But as Nintendohnut said, there should be some info today.

Have you been able to find yourself in write-ups? What have you actually done?

I'm an investigator, however the info I get seems to vary, one night I found a role and on others I found alignment. I have been roleblocked one of the nights though

I'm an investigator, however the info I get seems to vary, one night I found a role and on others I found alignment. I have been roleblocked one of the nights though

Seeing as you've come out as an investigator, you might as well reveal the info you have. Then we can find out if you're lying.

Except I now realise that this is a pointless exercise - if he's a mafia member they may have an investigator. In which case they would know the info. It doesn't prove anything. Ignore me! :)