NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Put the £32 I got for Arkham Knight as a preorder for this, hoping to get the Collectors Edition instead, which I'm trying to get confirmation from Grainger Games about whether they'll be stocking it.

Since it's not going to be exclusive to any retailer they should be stocking it, but I wanna get absolute certainty from them first, otherwise I'll take my business elsewhere.

It's up on their website I noticed. http://www.graingergames.co.uk/games/ps4/pf341-tales-of-zestiria-collectors-edition

Since that post I did harass them on thw Twitters to see if they were going to get it, they revealed they did and my pre order hath been changed.

:) woo

[EDIT] Just clicked on link. ONE HUNDRED FUCKING QUID?!

TO THE TWITTERS!

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Some new games and presents for my nephew.

v5ucL2s.jpg

The Cyndaquil looks awesome.

Some stuff for the house. Sofa was second hand from one of the neighbours and a bit of a bargain at £40 IMO, since it makes quite a big, comfortable bed too. Ignore the shitty red carpet, it's being replaced as soon as we're done painting.

2015-08-26%2020.15.27.jpg

Didn't take a photo of the electric log burner, so here's a stock photo (I wish our living room looked this good).

5023539014022_02i&$PROMO_450_450$

Also bought a shitload of new lightbulbs. Fancy LED ones, because we're not savages.

Edited by Goafer

517DaKhrzPL._SY355_.jpg

Wasn't overly keen after listening to it the first time on NPR but it clicked second time around :)

51Y-gOomDuL._SY300_.jpg

Haven't seen much of it outside of a trailer but looks interesting so thought I'd give it a go.

A freakin' Dune Buggy

qllnlZb.jpg

dK746sN.jpg

And yes, the fuel tank is a keg.

XB8byVC.jpg

A little 1966 VW frame with a rebuilt 71' 1.6L Flat 4 engine.

A freakin' Dune Buggy
qllnlZb.jpg

dK746sN.jpg

And yes, the fuel tank is a keg.

XB8byVC.jpg

A little 1966 VW frame with a rebuilt 71' 1.6L Flat 4 engine.

VW based buggies are awesome. You're making my miss mine though.

1909988_8133285340_9408_n.jpg?oh=1e8b92c9177ce3275a9ef3657f9d6996&oe=56368E14

Now we need someone with a videocamera, and then we can make a fansequel to Mad Max!

VW based buggies are awesome. You're making my miss mine though.

1909988_8133285340_9408_n.jpg?oh=1e8b92c9177ce3275a9ef3657f9d6996&oe=56368E14

That's pretty sweet, why'd you get rid of it?

Mine is no where near street legal yet. Not sure if I'll make it as such, and I'll never get a body.

Did however take it out to get stuck in a mud hole. Hit it going to slow otherwise we'd have flew right over even with street tires.

Wont be playing it until I'm done with MGSV but figured I would buy it now so I can have it downloaded and ready to play when I'm ready for it. Finally got around to watching more of the anime this weekend and have been enjoying it so it put me in the mood for the game.

cover_large.jpg

Its on Vita as well if you have one?

Unfortunately not. I've spent a whole bunch on my PC so I can have that as my 'console' so its not going to happen any time soon. :blank::shakehead

That's pretty sweet, why'd you get rid of it?

I just didn't use it. English weather and all that.

Finally got paid for my Summer School teaching at Uni on Friday so may have gone a wee bit overboard on getting a few things for myself.

100846b.jpg

130091-L-LO.jpg

PS4TheOrder1886.jpg

0012779_mad-max-ripper-special-edition-ps4_360.jpeg

1980468_1.jpg

Think it's shocking that the controller doesn't come with a USB connector cable, especially as the only chargers I seem to be finding are the charger docks :shakehead Hopefully the USB to micro USB connector I had lying about will do the trick seeing as the one with the PS4 I got isn't working anymore.

cc-fas._V325449265_.png

8GB one in cobalt blue. Something to tide me over till I can find a decent laptop that actually has a disc drive at a reasonable price.

41muLUqc1TL._SY300_.jpg

61LCY4ImUpL._SX300_.jpg