NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Only £99.99 RRP.

Fuck? For reals?

Thought this was just being released with the game ala Xenoblade.

gorilla_pod_slr1.jpg

+ Desk Lamp.

For work.

Hoping to improve product photos. We've expanded into cushions and stuff and what we have is useless.

I made up that price...

It had a title then he changed it last minute I think. So it was an active decision. I'd rather no title than a shit title in any case.

Materialforfairywings.jpg

I've bought everything I need to make fairy wings (that I didn't already have in the house).

I'd worry about losing man points, but I think that ship sailed a long time ago. :blank:

It had a title then he changed it last minute I think. So it was an active decision. I'd rather no title than a shit title in any case.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Fairy wings? What for? =)

I still haven't gotten around to buying Fimo. I really should! Need to make stuff!

So yeah, did everone get the same camera, or did everyone get that gorillapod? :P

All of these cameras climbing around all over the place are starting to creep me out. :blank:

Fairy wings? What for? =)

I still haven't gotten around to buying Fimo. I really should! Need to make stuff!

You should make stuff. But didn't you just make some magnets? You should show those off first. :p

A friend commissioned me to make her a fairy out of clay, and after agonizing over how I was going to make the wings for several weeks, I came across this tutorial. So now it's just been a matter of tracking down everything needed to make them.

Oooh those wings look pretty! Hope they're easy to make, otherwise you're gonna curse quite a bit. =P

The magnets I've made are just simply glass domes with a picture stuck underneath them (currently using pretty chiyogami paper and some of my drawings). So nothing special like your Pikachu magnet. =P

Today I decided to finally buy something for myself again! Been ages since I bought something (apart from clothes and jewellery supplies), so thought I deserved something.

61xnT6WcaEL._SS500_.jpg

£3.89

51ZLzdwqRUL._SS400_.jpg

£3.59

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I believe he meant to quote Wesley's criticism of Bon Iver's album title.

I have one of those gorillapods, it's pretty cool.

Except my mum accidentally bought the one for compact cameras so it doesn't work with my DSLR :(

£1 Morrisons - GO GO GO

284718_10150715776570581_509970580_19664090_6508444_n.jpg

Apple and Blackcurrant Fabs?!?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... must buy, when see... :o

Please don't tell me they're exclusive to Morrisons.

They're not. It's cheaper if you order them through Sainsbury's online, but with Tesco you get pre-order bonus flavours. Which I hear will be available later on down the line for an additional cost.

ChronoTriggercover.jpg

Okamidencover.jpg

JeannedArccover.jpg

I feel like the only games I buy these days are handheld games to keep my brother entertained.

Not that I'm not going to play these games, but I probably wouldn't have bought them right now if I didn't feel like I had to keep my brother from replaying the Ace Attorney series for the hundredth time.

Chrono Trigger I've already played, though, so I only bought that because I knew it was the only way he'd ever play it.

They're not. It's cheaper if you order them through Sainsbury's online, but with Tesco you get pre-order bonus flavours. Which I hear will be available later on down the line for an additional cost.

Bahaahahhahaaah!

Actually got this a couple of weeks ago:

big-viewer-3G-01-lrg._V188698726_.jpg

And I got this yesterday:

AAAADFz2SegAAAAAAP50qQ.jpg?v=1288085718000

So happy with my Kindle. I now inhale literature.

I believe he meant to quote Wesley's criticism of Bon Iver's album title.

Yeah.

Although I'd use the word joke instead of criticism.