N-Europe

The Colour Mafia

Dannyboy-the-Dane

I just don't believe you killed dan-likes-trees for being inactive.

Its a traditional vig strategy to take out the people that aren't speaking -- silent people are 7 out of 10 times mafia, and they aren't adding anything, only making lynching the people we want to lynch harder, because they up the amount needed to get a majority without contributing a vote.

[And I hate the whole concept of taking up a spot in a game if you aren't actually going to play, but I don't like using metagame reasons as argument.]

It's unfortunate that he had essential info. But it's worse losing 2 townies over 1 mistake.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for not talking much guys, been a bit busy with school starting again and all that. Was actually in bed already but couldn't sleep so here I am.

Well I know who Bright Green is, unless write-ups have been messed up again. Not sure it's worth mentioning who it is since I don't think they have valuable information or anything?

Which I can say happened on the first night. I am unidentified/Bright Blue. I normally show up as unidentified, but it seems someone took over my colour that night (so the Bright Blue in the first write-up is not me, it's someone targeting me and taking over my colour). It's also why Bright Blue hasn't shown up in the other write-ups because then I was back to being unidentified.

Phew, hope that clears it up. And Zell confirmed I'm good (which I am). =P

But what was your relation to him? You and him clearly had some sort of group thing going on. What was teh deal? He was good, ja, but his killer unknown, despite he and you working together (with the rest of the universe!) to kill dyson. Did you both target the same person each night? Did you have separate powers?

Dyson was clearly evil, I think his own mafia friends decided to sacrifice him in order to buy some credibility. "oh, see, we can't be bad - we killed dyson!"

Why would the mafia give up 2 points (1 point for a missed kill, and 1 point for a dead ally) so needlessly?

I may be tricksy, but I wouldn't do something as extreme as that.

But what was your relation to him? You and him clearly had some sort of group thing going on. What was teh deal? He was good, ja, but his killer unknown, despite he and you working together (with the rest of the universe!) to kill dyson. Did you both target the same person each night? Did you have separate powers?

I'd really like to hear the answers to these.

We were both Neutrals with the power to get people's colours when we targeted them. We were supposed to find Grey(our teammate who went rogue) and both target him on the same night to kill him. Then we became townies.

We were both Neutrals with the power to get people's colours when we targeted them. We were supposed to find Grey(our teammate who went rogue) and both target him on the same night to kill him. Then we became townies.

So your argument against me is "He isn't the vig -- I am!", but you admit to starting the game as neutral?

Please, get out my sight, and take your vote with you.

Hmm, now comes my problem of inactivity/not being active when the day ends as I'm at work tomorrow, but I don't want to waste any town lynches for the favour of these multiple mafias. Resultantly, I'm going to for now ChangeVote:Chairdriver and leave it up to people who are here to withdraw/kill as they see fit, actions which may be telling enough to give us more info.

That makes some of the write-ups make a bit more sense - and also keeps suspicion on you, chairdriver. We don't know what magenta's role was, so his visit to your house could've been anything.

Similarly, you killing d-l-t is still dodge because he was active, as white/black on teh 2nd night may've been the first yellow in the write-up, so you potentially killed the REAL yellow before he had a chance to do anything - and he was active in the thread, too.

Heeeere's something interesting...

In another part of town, Red locked Magenta inside his own home and stood guard, but when he was about to leave, he was killed by an unidentified person. It was all seen by Yellow.

ReZourceman is dead. He was Red, a townie.

Eenuh says that she normally appears as bright blue. This either means her or her target that night were the mafia killer - which we've later established was Zell.

The following two nights, Zell targetted eenuh. Both nights. Why? because clearly they're TEH MAFIAAAAA!

Shit guys I swear we've got like four mafia dudes to lynch now, I just don't know what order.

Eenuh; who did you target nights 2 and 3?

Zell; why did you target eenuh two nights in a row?

No I normally appear as unidentified. If I remember correctly unidentified appeared twice in that night's write-up (same how in other write-ups some colours appear twice too, while they do two completely different actions). So I assume that's another power someone has (messing up colours etc.)

I have a passive power sort of in that I don't really change anyone's targets or anything. I just find out a tiny bit of information.

So your argument against me is "He isn't the vig -- I am!", but you admit to starting the game as neutral?

Please, get out my sight, and take your vote with you.

Don't try to play it off like that, I could only ever kill one person who was guaranteed to be mafia. You killed a damn townie because he was inactive for two days. Ellmeister was inactive during the same period, and even after that. Why didn't you kill him?

Chair, the reason why the mafia should know who dan/yellow was was pretty much because I brought the suggestion that Yellow was either Tellyn or dan-likes-trees (based on who hadn't posted yet). Since Tellyn was evil, the mafia could've easily reached the conclusion that dan was Yellow. If you are mafia, it makes sense.

If you are a vigilante...it also does, unfortunately. I've done that before, as well.

Either way, I want answers, and heroicjanitor's innocence is pretty much proved by Diageo's death. I will stick with my vote, because I believe either you or Peeps are evil, and someone needs to be lynched.

That makes some of the write-ups make a bit more sense - and also keeps suspicion on you, chairdriver. We don't know what magenta's role was, so his visit to your house could've been anything.

Similarly, you killing d-l-t is still dodge because he was active, as white/black on teh 2nd night may've been the first yellow in the write-up, so you potentially killed the REAL yellow before he had a chance to do anything - and he was active in the thread, too.

Heeeere's something interesting...

Eenuh says that she normally appears as bright blue. This either means her or her target that night were the mafia killer - which we've later established was Zell.

The following two nights, Zell targetted eenuh. Both nights. Why? because clearly they're TEH MAFIAAAAA!

Shit guys I swear we've got like four mafia dudes to lynch now, I just don't know what order.

What are you on about?

I targetted Eenuh night 1, found out she was good.

I targetted Dyson night 2, found out he was evil and ratted him out.

I targetted Rummy night 3, found out he was good.

T

Zell investigated Dyson that night.Zell was the one who outed Dyson, which led to him being shot by 4 people at once, remember?

You killed a damn townie because he was inactive for two days.

Which is what you're supposed to do as a vigilante. If you have no other target, kill someone who isn't participating.

That alone would pretty much be a defense in more experienced circles of players. Mafia never ever kills inactive players.

Ellmeister was inactive during the same period, and even after that. Why didn't you kill him?

Because I had an obvious target in Dyson night 3.

I don't see why you are pushing this so hard. You just claimed you aren't the vigilante. Your logic holds no grounds -- I've debunked every single aspect of your argument.

And what's worse is that if we're both telling the truth, the town loses two players needlessly, because as soon as the town sees one of us come up dead as town, the other will be lynched immediately.

Either way, I want answers,

To what? I've been particularly candid. I've explained all my actions.

and heroicjanitor's innocence is pretty much proved by Diageo's death.

Not necessarily. Being partners doesn't imply both are on the same side.

Zell follows someone unidentified in night 2 and 3. Eenuh claims this is her. I know zell outed black, but I still have my suspicions, primarily of Eenuh right now.

Eenuh; what little bit of info did you get on these nights? How is it that you as unidentified twice appear as if Zell (green) is following you? The first write-up you are bright-blue and the other person is unidentified. The first write-up unidentified is the killer, which is either you or Zell, as far as I can see.

changevote: Eenuh

Mundi (4): heroicjanitor, Ellmeister, Rummy

8 is the majority.

Mundi (4): heroicjanitor, Ellmeister, Rummy

Eenuh (2): chairdriver, Eenuh

Ellmeister (1): jayseven

8 is the majority.

Mundi (1): Ellmeister

Eenuh (1): chairdriver

chairdriver (5): Jonnas, jayseven, heroicjanitor, Rummy

8 is the majority.

I think Dannyboy's job is done.

As for my vote, I'm inclined to vote Chairdriver, no real arguments except to get rid of a confirmed killer, it's one of the few facts I can hold on to it seems.. Hmm. But I'll hold my vote for now, I want to follow the discussion some more.

Real-time edit:

Did I miss something? Why is Eenuh voting for herself?

I've been re-reading this over and over and I've only gotten more confused. Some colours are showing up twice, others show up as different colours and the rest appear and disappear.

I'm only convinced that jonnas, heroicjanitor and maddog are town and they've all voted for chairdriver so I'm just going to follow suit vote: chairdriver

I'm just popping in quickly to tell heroicjanitor that he is wrong, and that I'm not bright green. Anyway, what I was wondering was: why are you asking so many question heroic? It's obvious now that you are white (obviously), so you will know that the information I put out there was true. So why are you still so desperate to make known who I am? You know I'm not a killer, and as I've said my power is pretty useless at the moment.

As for right now, I have no idea who to vote for. I don't trust chair (never do :p) but there are a lot of other good candidates for a vote. Zell outing Dyson doesn't mean he's good since there are two mafias and Zell could be a part of the second one. So I don't know. For now I'll leave my vote as there's no point just splashing it around pointlessly. When I've made a few notes on everything later I'll make a more informed decision. For now, off to work!

Zell follows someone unidentified in night 2 and 3. Eenuh claims this is her. I know zell outed black, but I still have my suspicions, primarily of Eenuh right now.

Eenuh; what little bit of info did you get on these nights? How is it that you as unidentified twice appear as if Zell (green) is following you? The first write-up you are bright-blue and the other person is unidentified. The first write-up unidentified is the killer, which is either you or Zell, as far as I can see.

changevote: Eenuh

Urgh what? Read what I'm saying. I'll explain it by posting the write-ups.

Black and White went off to find their respective targets, but while Black did find Yellow, White was stopped by Bright Yellow. Meanwhile, Bright Blue was following someone unidentified who in turn had his eyes on Yellow. Little did Bright Blue know that he and his target were the targets of Bright Green. Somewhere else, Dark Blue was followed by Bright Cyan and stopped by Dark Yellow while Bright Red and Dark Red both stayed at home. So did Dark Magenta, who was paid a visit there by Blue, who wished to check something. Dark Green was likewise visited in his home by Bright Magenta, but after he left, he was killed by Lime, who was being followed by Dark Cyan.

MoogleViper is dead. He was Bright Magenta, a mafia member.

In another part of town, Red locked Magenta inside his own home and stood guard, but when he was about to leave, he was killed by an unidentified person. It was all seen by Yellow.

ReZourceman is dead. He was Red, a townie.

In this write-up, I am the first unidentified to show up. However, someone is following me and showing up in my colour (Bright Blue). So I assume that is Zell targeting me? I targeted dan-likes-trees that night. I am not the second unidentified since I can't do two actions.

Dark Red, Yellow, Dark Blue, Bright Red, Lime, Cyan, Dark Magenta and Dark Yellow all stayed at home. Green visited someone unidentified while Blue visited Dark Blue. Black followed Blue while Grey visited Dark Yellow, and both Black and Grey were being watched by Bright Green. Grey was also being followed by Bright Cyan, and Magenta took notes of this. When Bright Cyan got home, he was met in the doorway and killed by Bright Yellow, who was protected by Cyan.

Cube is dead. He was Bright Cyan. He was good.

Later that night, Dark Green paid a visit to Yellow. And killed him.

dan-likes-trees is dead. He was Yellow. He was good.

Again I'm unidentified in this write-up. As you can see I didn't really do anything, as my power is passive.

Once again, Bright Red and Dark Magenta stayed at home for the night. Dark Red did the same and was watched throughout the night by Magenta, who left empty-handed. Dark Cyan locked himself in his house for the night while Green followed someone unidentified. Dark Blue set out, but was stopped by Dark Yellow, and both he and Blue were the targets of Bright Green. Pink delivered a note to Black, who set out to do his business together with White. They had finally found their target. They both aimed at him and fired at the same time, but were surprised to see no less than four bullets pierce their target from different directions. Dark Green and Blue lowered their guns and disappeared into the night.

Dyson is dead. He was Grey. He was evil.

When Black returned home and opened the door, he was shot dead on the spot.

Diageo is dead. He was Black. He was good.

Again you can see I didn't really do anything here. I found out though that you Jayseven are Bright Green, which means you followed me and Zell on the first night. You always seem to target two people, so I would like to know what your power is.

Zell targeted you on night 2, Eenuh. He's Green. Not sure who it would be on night 1. Who was it who said they could assume another person's colour, or did I misread something?

If you're bright green jay then I'd also like to know your power. Especially as you targeted blue last night and he went on to kill. Surely you've got some information on that?

If jayseven is bright green then nintendohnut is magenta as they're the last 2 colours left? Magenta hasn't done much except take notes on night 2.