NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Colour Mafia

Wow... Why havn't the mafia hit in the last couple of days? Thought Zell would be gone by now.

*crazy conspiracy* if Zell were in a mafia they wouldnt have to kill as he has pointed out enough of hte other mafia to gain trust. We cant even be sure if both mafia are around anymore.

The reason the mafia haven't killed in the last few days is we have a full list of colours. If they kill they will be lynched, so they have to hope we lynch each other instead.

Quick question though has double vote ever been a townie power?

I found out Marcamillian is good.

People that (in my opinion) are definately 100% good:

Eenuh

heroicjanitor

Jonnas

MadDog

Marcamillian

Rummy

Me

I'm good and was confirmed as such by as Zell, who I assume is an investigator. Do we only have one? Or anyone else who could possibly verify who/what I am? I'm good, with a double vote, I can't do anything. Marcamillian, you claimed to have NO power, right? That's something I've not seen in a mafia before.

The reason the mafia haven't killed in the last few days is we have a full list of colours. If they kill they will be lynched, so they have to hope we lynch each other instead.

Quick question though has double vote ever been a townie power?

Yes! This has already been addressed in this thread as well iirc. In my first mafia, the Pokemafia, I had a double vote and I was town. The only time I had it when I was evil was an obvious choice double vote. Being pretty useless with my power, there's little I can do to convince you guys I'm good, so I have to hope someone else can verify Zell's info for me.

Ok that's good to know. Someone said it was a mafia boss power to have a double vote and appar good from investigations somewhere. I wasn't aware any mafia member could kill either. Thought they had to be given the power...

I found out Marcamillian is good.

People that (in my opinion) are definately 100% good:

Eenuh

heroicjanitor

Jonnas

MadDog

Marcamillian

Rummy

Me

Well chairdriver is good so that leaves Nintendohnut, Sméagol, and The Peeps.

Well I'm good, I only had a one-use power and I used it on Sméagol. I know all of his targets from nights 1-4. The only conclusion I could draw from it is that he didn't kill dyson on night 3, despite the write-up saying he did.. and from that I assume he's good really. What is your power by the way sméagol, I don't think you've said yet?

Updated list:

chairdriver

Eenuh

heroicjanitor

Jonnas

Marcamillian

Rummy

Zell

MadDog

Sméagol

The Peeps

Nintendohnut

So, MadDog outed Tellyn, but it proves nothing. Sméagol and Peeps seem good to me, and only Nintendohnut remains.

I would go with either MadDog or Nintendohnut. Which do you prefer?

There's also the possibility that one person has the power of appearing good when investigated.

There's also the possibility that one person has the power of appearing good when investigated.

Which excludes Rummy and Marcamillian.

But still, who should we go after?

Why does it exclude those two?

Who are we most suspicious of at the moment?

I'd still like to know Sméagol's power because I think maybe I dismissed him as townie too easily.

Why does it exclude those two?

From my suspect list, I mean. The others that Zell confirmed as good are ones that naturally strike me as good.

New post: D'oh! My blue list, it's what I meant. It excludes them from that one.

I'm good. I voted for every mafioso to go down. My power would be pointless if I wasn't good. How do we know there's 2 mafias btw? I must of missed that.

Well from the very first write-up where two shots are fired and from 2 people dying each night for the first few nights.

How do we know there's 2 mafias btw? I must of missed that.

Mundi killed MoogleViper on the first night even though both were mafia. Dyson and Tellyn both tried to get each other killed.

Updated list:

chairdriver

Eenuh

heroicjanitor

Jonnas

Marcamillian

Rummy

Zell

MadDog

Sméagol

The Peeps

Nintendohnut

Wouldn't this list give Town the majority? 7 not to mention the doublevote?

Wouldn't this list give Town the majority? 7 not to mention the doublevote?

What are you on about? Town always has the majority. If it doesn't, it's lost.

To be honest, it's most effective when I don't say anything about it, so I won't reveal anything unless I have to. But Zell can target me tonight, no problem.

Well my power is basically completely useless at this point, so I might as well just reveal it as I'm not a target and I can't help the town.

I am Magenta as you know, and my power is to target a player and receive any PMs that player may get from Dannyboy. I'll just check through my PMs to see who I have targeted so far.

Night 1: Targeted Diageo, got nothing

Night 2: Targeted Cube. Got information that he had received about Diageo, one half of the Black/white pair. Didn't see the point in revealing this as it would make me a target.

Night 3: Targeted The Peeps, got nothing

Night 4: Didn't do anything this night I think? I forget to send a PM either night 4 or 5, but either way it's not important because...

Night 5: Targeted jayseven, got nothing

Night 6: Targeted Eenuh (thought she had roleclaimed investigator so I might get something useful. I was wrong.) got nothing.

So yeah, as you can see me role is annoying. The most annoying thing is that now that everyone knows who everyone else is, the only use I have is if I target someone who is silenced or killed at night, so that I can still reveal their info. But as a) The mafia apparently has no silencer and b) they aren't killing anyone, it's pointless.

If anyone thinks it would be a good idea for me to target them from now on then let me know, but as I say, I am totally pointless. I'm sort of just riding this game through now, trying to vote when I can. I don't have a lot of time to spend on these games at the moment sadly, and most people know how much I will usually put into them. So yeah, I'm not a evil, I'd say investigate me but people seem to think the final mafia member will appear good anyway so that won't help. If anyone has any questions fire away, I've tried to be as honest as I can. As I say, my power is pretty useless as a great deal of people either do nothing or don't receive a PM.

Well my power is basically completely useless at this point, so I might as well just reveal it as I'm not a target and I can't help the town.

I am Magenta as you know, and my power is to target a player and receive any PMs that player may get from Dannyboy. I'll just check through my PMs to see who I have targeted so far.

Night 1: Targeted Diageo, got nothing

Night 2: Targeted Cube. Got information that he had received about Diageo, one half of the Black/white pair. Didn't see the point in revealing this as it would make me a target.

Night 3: Targeted The Peeps, got nothing

Night 4: Didn't do anything this night I think? I forget to send a PM either night 4 or 5, but either way it's not important because...

Night 5: Targeted jayseven, got nothing

Night 6: Targeted Eenuh (thought she had roleclaimed investigator so I might get something useful. I was wrong.) got nothing.

So yeah, as you can see me role is annoying. The most annoying thing is that now that everyone knows who everyone else is, the only use I have is if I target someone who is silenced or killed at night, so that I can still reveal their info. But as a) The mafia apparently has no silencer and b) they aren't killing anyone, it's pointless.

If anyone thinks it would be a good idea for me to target them from now on then let me know, but as I say, I am totally pointless. I'm sort of just riding this game through now, trying to vote when I can. I don't have a lot of time to spend on these games at the moment sadly, and most people know how much I will usually put into them. So yeah, I'm not a evil, I'd say investigate me but people seem to think the final mafia member will appear good anyway so that won't help. If anyone has any questions fire away, I've tried to be as honest as I can. As I say, my power is pretty useless as a great deal of people either do nothing or don't receive a PM.

Heh I never said I was an investigator. =P

I underline people's names. That's all I do. And since we know everyone's colour, my power is pretty useless now too.

Didn't you say you get a bit of information on players too though, Eenuh? I'm sure you did...

Didn't you say you get a bit of information on players too though, Eenuh? I'm sure you did...

By that I meant I get to know what colour a person is. Since you know, they get underlined. That's the only thing I do.

By that I meant I get to know what colour a person is. Since you know, they get underlined. That's the only thing I do.

No, since colour is completely variable in the write-ups, you get to see what a player did, not what colour they are.

Well I'm good, I only had a one-use power and I used it on Sméagol. I know all of his targets from nights 1-4. The only conclusion I could draw from it is that he didn't kill dyson on night 3, despite the write-up saying he did.. and from that I assume he's good really. What is your power by the way sméagol, I don't think you've said yet?

It's like 6 posts up, chair ;P

I am dark red. I could target one person and see their targets for each night up to and including the night I use it. It was a one-time use power. I used it on Sméagol and can divulge his targets if you really want but I don't know what good it would do as you can already find out his targets now we know everyone's colour.

On the night that Dyson was apparently killed by blue (as well as others), Sméagol had actually targeted zell. It also said he failed that night (obviously).

[..]

Actually, you can target me as well.

As long as you don't reveal anything unnecessary..(?).

##########

(In case I die)