NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Colour Mafia

Go with whoever you suspect most :heh: you don't have to listen to us.

I know. I just found it funny how you all said the same thing. Hopefully someone is bluffing, if it turns out that the last mafioso appears good when investigated then it means we've hit a massive stalemate.

Vote: No Lynch There are still people to be investigated. Why do we need to kill someone today anyway?

Vote: No Lynch There are still people to be investigated. Why do we need to kill someone today anyway?

Because it's entirely possible that the last mafioso appears as good when investigated?

Because it's entirely possible that the last mafioso appears as good when investigated?

It's possible but there are still people who haven't been investigated. Why should we jump to conclusions? The way I see it we have plenty of time.

Assuming they don't decide to start killing again, which is why I don't want to sit around waiting.

As was explained earlier.... assuming we have a good list linking player colours to players the killer would be easy to lynch next time round.

MadDog (1): chairdriver

Marcamillian (4): Jonnas, The Peeps, Rummy

No Lynch (1): heroicjanitor

6 is the majority.

As was explained earlier.... assuming we have a good list linking player colours to players the killer would be easy to lynch next time round.

That's true, but surely we won't stale out for the rest of the game? I know what I'd do if I was mafia, but I'm not going to give them any ideas.

I can see where you're coming from... I'd rather something happen than nothing but then thats because I'd rather have an interesting game than win.

Its probably the case that one of the last mafia show up as good under investigation and I've not heard of a powerless player before either.

Its the old frustration of knowing you're not mafia but not being able to proove it in any way.

That's true, but surely we won't stale out for the rest of the game? I know what I'd do if I was mafia, but I'm not going to give them any ideas.

This has me inches from voting for you, since you being mafia is a big risk.

Today is over I think anyway

This has me inches from voting for you, since you being mafia is a big risk.

Today is over I think anyway

What is this I don't even.

How on earth does your logic work? You WANT me to spell out a game plan that might endear them to thrash us into the dust during the next night phase? I'll do it if you want, I'll fuck it up for all of us because you've got stupid logic.

Honestly. What is wrong with you.

Go on, vote for me after reading this post because I've offended your sensibilities, I know you're thinking it. We are doing NOTHING, and every time we do it moves us closer and closer to certain death/losing.

No majority was reached.

Night 7 begins now.

11 players remain.

chairdriver

Eenuh

heroicjanitor

Jonnas

MadDog

Marcamillian

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Sméagol

The Peeps

Zell

He told me he wouldn't have time to update it this weekend (he actually forgot about it Friday :D).. I assume you can expect it tomorrow.

Cyan, Dark Green, Dark Red, Dark Magenta, Bright Red and someone unidentified all stayed at home. Dark Cyan stood guard outside this last person's house while the rest of the town went to Magenta's house. Both White, Blue and Green took notes on Magenta while Magenta himself spied on the notes that Green had taken.

Day 8 begins now.

11 players remain. 6 is the majority.

chairdriver

Eenuh

heroicjanitor

Jonnas

MadDog

Marcamillian

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Sméagol

The Peeps

Zell

Oh my god haha we need to coordinate these investigations better, we keep going for the same person. Jonnas guarded Eenuh? Why?

Oh my god haha we need to coordinate these investigations better, we keep going for the same person. Jonnas guarded Eenuh? Why?

I would not go after someone likely to be investigated (otherwise, I might've prevented said investigation)

I went after Eenuh to see if her colour would appear, or if anything at all appeared.

So...Nintendohnut, was it? Everything checks?

Look, can we assume that one of the people who stayed at home is the last mafioso? Rereading the thread:

Dark Red/Peeps: So far, his story checks out.

Bright Red/Marcamillian: Story checks, as weird as it is.

Dark Magenta/MadDog: Story checks out, as well

Unidentified/Eenuh: Targeted Yellow, kept quiet on knowing who he was (when we asked). Yellow dies the next day (by chairdriver's hand), and he had info on Gray (mafia). Other than that, has been targeting players seemingly at random;

Cyan/Rummy: There was a write-up where he didn't appear. It was a write-up where "Blue" killed someone with no explanation. Black died by an unnamed colour as well;

Dark Green/chairdriver: Killed Yellow (see above) in a day that the second mafia mysteriously did not strike. Was one of the killers in the night of the 5 killers, alongside the "Blue".

Based on this, chairdriver and Rummy stand at the top of the suspicion list. The others come next, the four of them equally shady.

Vote: Rummy

Because that particular night with 5 killers is mysterious enough for us to look into.