NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Colour Mafia

Hang on guys Mundi is evil. I think we should lynch him and get chair to kill Jayseven, since Mundi can kill at night.

Vote: Mundi

Hang on guys Mundi is evil. I think we should lynch him and get chair to kill Jayseven, since Mundi can kill at night.

Vote: Mundi

Umm... So can Jayseven, if they're both mafia...Let's just lynch the one with the most votes thus far, yes?

Simples!

Vote: jayseven

Why did heroicjanitor not want to vote for him? Chair you might as well go for Munro by the sound of things :-)

jayseven (7): Zell, Jonnas, The Peeps, chairdriver, MadDog, Eenuh, Nintendohnut

Mundi (1): heroicjanitor

7 is the majority.

The majority has been reached!

jayseven is dead. He was Bright Green. He was evil.

Night 6 begins now. 12 players remain.

chairdriver

Eenuh

heroicjanitor

Jonnas

MadDog

Marcamillian

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Sméagol

The Peeps

Zell

Bright Red stayed at home. So did Dark Magenta, Rainbow, Dark Red and Cyan. Green and White checked on Bright Red while Magenta followed someone unidentified and Blue checked on White. Dark Green, flanked by Dark Cyan, visited and killed Rainbow.

Mundi is dead. He was Rainbow. He was evil.

Day 7 begins now.

11 players remain. 6 is the majority.

chairdriver

Eenuh

heroicjanitor

Jonnas

MadDog

Marcamillian

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Sméagol

The Peeps

Zell

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

I wonder how many mafia members remain.. Since I think 6 is the general number of members for a clan, and I assume both clans are of equal size, so I assume there were 10 townies and 12 mafia members at the start (or would that be too much?). 4 of us have died, so I assume there would be 5 mafia members left at this point (in case of clans of 5 members each that would be 3).

Not sure who else could be mafia but I have a feeling it's at least one of Eenuh, Rummy or Marcamillian.

Marcamillian apparently doesn't have a power, but then he has stayed at home every night so this could well be true. Or he could have a one-use power like I did. Looks like he was investigated anyway so I'll wait for info. His power may even be to appear to do nothing each night.

Eenuh looks pretty innocent and her power claim seems to match with the write-ups so she's lowest on my suspicion list.

Rummy has a double vote in this game? I haven't tracked the voting so I don't know how he's used it. He's not been overly suspicious either.

100% definite townies (imo):

MadDog

Jonnas

Me

Sméagol

heroicjanitor

zell

Probably nintendohnut too but I'm less sure on him.

edit: oh and chairdriver is a vigilante/neutral

Are you sure about Chair (because of some info?), because I think he's still suspicious.

Of course, another question would be how many members remain for each clan, also something to consider.

###########

Oh, and, if I were a mod, including a mafia member with no power is exactly something I'd consider doing just to mess with everyone ;).

I think both me and Rummy were cleared as townies by Zell. As you can see, my power simply lets me underline someone's name, and I've been using it every night. If I was mafia with a non-beneficial power like that, they'd probably have used me to do the killings (since mafia can usually pick who kills people, though not always).

Anyway don't really know who could be mafia. There haven't really been any killings on townies I think?

chairdriver

Eenuh

heroicjanitor

Jonnas

MadDog

Marcamillian

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Sméagol

The Peeps

Zell

To stay with the theme, I coloured Blue those I trust, Green those I'm not too sure about and Red those who warrant an investigation (The ones we know barely about).

Zell, who did you confirm as good, again?

MadDog used his power and outed Tellyn instantly so I think it's safe to say he's townie.

That was him, right?

chairdriver

Eenuh

heroicjanitor

Jonnas

MadDog

Marcamillian

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Sméagol

The Peeps

Zell

To stay with the theme, I coloured Blue those I trust, Green those I'm not too sure about and Red those who warrant an investigation (The ones we know barely about).

Zell, who did you confirm as good, again?

Well I guess that's fair enough as nobody has actually investigated me or anything. Please do so, so that I can be confirmed good.

All I know is that Nintendohnut is Magenta.

I am Magenta, and despite targeting someone almost every night, I have been getting nothing at all except for that first time.

MadDog used his power and outed Tellyn instantly so I think it's safe to say he's townie.

That was him, right?

Well, although we can confirm that he outed a mafioso, and that he used his only power to do so (which obviously makes him appear good), as there are two mafias we can't simply assume someone is good because they outed a mafia member, because it could be the other mafia. If you see what I mean?

Anyway, if people are at the point of voting for me I will reveal myself etc.

Wow... Why havn't the mafia hit in the last couple of days? Thought Zell would be gone by now.

*crazy conspiracy* if Zell were in a mafia they wouldnt have to kill as he has pointed out enough of hte other mafia to gain trust. We cant even be sure if both mafia are around anymore.

Can someone remind me who this DarkGreen killer is? Also... Chair... you got any more clarity on this mystery person you have to find? If my win condition were to find someone I would be getting pretty worried right about now... unless it was a bluff and you have to survive?

Can someone remind me who this DarkGreen killer is? Also... Chair... you got any more clarity on this mystery person you have to find? If my win condition were to find someone I would be getting pretty worried right about now... unless it was a bluff and you have to survive?

You're confusing me with Paj. He claimed his win condition was to find a certain player and kill them. He turned out mafia.