NEurope
Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Colour Mafia

Okay then, I'll Vote: MadDog because there's no one else, and he hasn't posted much lately. Since the mafia haven't done anything lately, either...

Hey, we gotta try something.

I really don't see why a mafia member would have a one-use reveal power... it would be useful to out someone in the other mafia but then he wouldn't be able to do anything for the rest of the game.

vote: no lynch

I have suspicions but not strong enough to lynch anyone. I'll change my vote if you only need one more but I'd rather wait it out than risk losing a townie.

Jonnas, you should protect zell tonight and Chairdriver I don't think you should kill anyone unless most of us can agree on who it should be.

I won't suggest who Zell should target as I'm apparently a suspect myself, so if you want to target me go ahead. I'd advise you to pick someone else though.

How many mafia members do you think we have left to find?

Yeah, i'm also not favour of random lynching. I think we've got them cornered now, everyone who messes up the colours is dead (I think?), so they can't make a move without revealing themselves. Zell should be protected (or Jonnas should protect himself? 50% chance..) but I don't think the mafias can do anything at this point without going all out. Otherwise I have another idea, but I think I'll leave it for next turn, as we are already half on our way to the next deadline (I'm not forgetting it this time :P), so I don't think I'll have enough time for it.

Nintendohnut, you can target me if you like, like I said, or you can target Zell, and Zell can target me, than you both can confirm I'm good (if you want of course :P).

I won't be able to confirm you're good unless you get a PM confirming it. I'll probably target Zell because who else am I going to target?

Well we're not really going anywhere are we.

Marcamillian, I will ask you again, what is your role/power. You seem to have posted but glanced over that question.

I have no power/role. As a result of this I have no way to prove this.

I could say I've done nothing all game but then someone could say that I'm saving an uberpower.

I could call that hero and Zell both investigated me and found me good but then it could be said that I appear to be good under investigation.

Woo for lack of proof!

Still weird, never encountered someone with no power or anything at all in a mafia, but I'm not too mafia experienced.

I have no power/role. As a result of this I have no way to prove this.

I could say I've done nothing all game but then someone could say that I'm saving an uberpower.

I could call that hero and Zell both investigated me and found me good but then it could be said that I appear to be good under investigation.

Woo for lack of proof!

Why did you write in colours a while back? You said you were going to explain it, but never did.

I outed a mafia member and i get voted against :heh: thanks alot!

Feel free to investigate me, but then you'd be wasting a night, because it's kinda clear that i'm good.

I outed a mafia member and i get voted against :heh: thanks alot!

Pretty sure someone already addressed that, with specific reference to you and such a defense, actually.

I won't be able to confirm you're good unless you get a PM confirming it. I'll probably target Zell because who else am I going to target?

No you won't, but that wouldn't be the purpose of you targeting me then. If Zell decides to target me, you can target Zell so you can both get a confirmation that I'm good, or you can target me, and get my info, in the event the mafia(s) decide to make a move (on me that is).

Why did you write in colours a while back? You said you were going to explain it, but never did.

Forgot about that, that's actually an interesting question.

##########

Oh and, when's the exact deadline Dannyboy? Or exactly 48 hours after the day started?

I try to stick to a strict 48 hour deadline, but before I've sent all the PMs and done the write-up, some time always pass. Sometimes I even forget the deadline, meaning the phase gets prolonged. If it's a day phase and majority hadn't been reached within the 48 hours, I won't count votes after that.

Man, stuff is staling out. I'm tempted to just start voting to force stuff to happen.

Jonnas, the random text colours was me messing around trying to make things more interesting for myself, see if I could get anyone to bite.

Rummy also did the same thing for a post or two.

You know what? Change Vote: Marcamillian because I don't buy that "not having a power" thing. We need to get a lynch started.

Hopefully Zell targets me tonight, and confirms i'm good then, if people are suspecting me.

I don't suspect you at all maddog. Vote: marcamillian because It's my main suspicion but I didn't want to be the first to start a vote.

I am tempted to wade in with my double vote to get things happening. If I die tonight I'd say go after the people I've cast suspicion on or voted for, regardless of the other info you'll get. I'm still pretty sure I'm a good target for a kill with a double vote and dwindling numbers. So yeah, Vote:Marcamillian.

I gots nothing to say that I havn't already said and I don't think theres anyone suspicious enough to warrent a vote.

Well I guess that's fair enough as nobody has actually investigated me or anything. Please do so, so that I can be confirmed good.

I won't suggest who Zell should target as I'm apparently a suspect myself, so if you want to target me go ahead. I'd advise you to pick someone else though.

Nintendohnut, you can target me if you like, like I said, or you can target Zell, and Zell can target me, than you both can confirm I'm good (if you want of course :P).

Hopefully Zell targets me tonight, and confirms i'm good then, if people are suspecting me.

*sigh*

I'm only one man guys.

*sigh*

I'm only one man guys.

A popular man ;)

I don't really want to vote for you but how can you not have any power at all...