Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-europe's Got Talent!

mcj metroid

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure I've posted this on here before but meh. Just found it to show my flatmates the other day and just noticed this thread, so figured I would at least pretend to have at least a little talent.

First half is me, second half is my sister. Video is from 2005 or something.

This was probably one of the last competitions I did. If not the last, just by coincidence. Now that I'm at uni I've taken it up again, but I haven't done it even once for those 5 years and therefore I'm a bit shit these days!

Pretty sure I've posted this on here before but meh. Just found it to show my flatmates the other day and just noticed this thread, so figured I would at least pretend to have at least a little talent.

First half is me, second half is my sister. Video is from 2005 or something.

This was probably one of the last competitions I did. If not the last, just by coincidence. Now that I'm at uni I've taken it up again, but I haven't done it even once for those 5 years and therefore I'm a bit shit these days!

That looks really cool! I want to be able to do that. :(

Trampolining I believe.

Not to be confused with Trampo-lining. Which is what homeless people have on the inside of their cardboard boxes.

Hehe, like the internet. The inner netting on swimming shorts.

There's a trampolining/gymnastics club I want to join.

Wow, gizmo. Great stuff :)

I used to do gymnastics when I was younger for a good number of years but nothing compared to what you did!

I could do a little back-flip thingy and I had pretty good strength in my upper arms so nothing that special.

How come you stopped?

• 2 weeks later...

Right, so I got the chance to record a video of me piano skillz!

I'm never recording in HD again though. 1st, because it still isn't that great quality on my camera and 2nd, I've been uploading for over an hour and it's still only on 13% :hmm:

This video better get a reaction on this forum!! :p

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!