NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dan-likes-trees

N-E Spotify Playlist!!

Well I just believed all her music was hannah montana sounding so I don't know what this "miley cyrus" music is like in all fairness. I just thought you would have added Tori Amos or something you and Chair constantly rave about.

I'm not in a Tori mood.

This is the Miley I'm in love with. <3

The whole of her new album is just really satisfying, all quite sinister sounding dance-rock stuff. Of course it's fairly safe, but it doesn't completely reek of shite like most young female pop singers trying to be cool. I like her voice too.

I'm sure she'll end up a cokewhore/in jail soon enough.

Fill Me In? Yeah that was my choice? Fantastic song, fantastic album actually!

You should be shot.

... So I'm from 1984 and I don't have spotify. Or any music on my computer. Gonna get on that!

gawd, that's dull.

You'll never convince me.

(I know it's nothing artistically, but I love it)

Naturally.

What I am not a fan of is people that haven't disclosed their pseudonyms. Get on the case now, sinners.

Imma check out recent additions.

Edit: We should probably make playlists of genres/ music that goes well together (i.e. something that would make a solid playlist) At the moment it's just a knocked up collage.

Edited by dwarf

Anyone with spotify online right now and willing to help me out? I need someone in the UK to log into my account to get it to work again (hopefully) so I can listen to music. Which would be especially handy now as I can't see much after my surgery and would like some music to listen to.

PM please! Thanks! =)

Edit: helped out by Tellyn, thank you! Will listen to this list now. =D

Edited by Eenuh

So I've finally added some stuff after all my initial ideas weren't on Spotify. Damn them!

Also listened to Paramore as added by MadDog because fun. are supporting them at the end of the year...nope. Still can't like them. Guess I'll miss them out this time round.

Added my two. I've been listening to some songs on there, they're awesome.

I did add Oltremare but Will Buxton (username please?) beat me to it! :(. Great to know others knew about Ludovico though! Also, McFly? And I thought I was bad...

Edited by Animal

I added two, didn't I? There should be The Final Countdown and Cry Little Sister.

Ah, sorry. Accidentally added one. Deleted.

I was phrasing it for 10char, not trying to be condescending.

I know I've posted this before and it's old but I love this song so much.

Edited by Daft

I added two of my favourite accessible songs, i.e songs that wouldn't freak someone out. Maybe Portishead would a little actually, but oh well.

Paj, I love your Missy Elliott addition.

Paj, I love your Missy Elliott addition.

It's the best. I was reminded of it on Pitchfork's best of the 90's lists they recently did.

I'm just going to wobble in my chair to Roads now btw. My favourite wobbling song.

I'm currently working on creating the best playlist ever. It's quite the satisfying really, gradually adding stuff you know you will always appreciate listening to, instead of a bunch of carbohydrates that sort of fill the gaps because it could get away with being there.

Hope you can all hold out folks, it will rock your dandy lawn chewing desk accordions.

Switched out Spirit of Radio and Hurricane for Ruled By Secrecy by Muse (inspired by the beautiful, haunting live rendition at Wembley on Saturday) and... Mr. Roboto!

Sign in to follow this