N-Europe

This Is England 86'

ReZourceman

Will defo be watching. Huge fan of the movie which is on right now by the way on channel 4. At first I was a bit gutted 86' is a tv series rather than a new film but then I realised it's better as it's gonna be longer than a sequel film. :D The trailers are awesome. Can't wait!

Milky's fate was left half unsaid in the film, I believe Shane Meadows said he did that on purpose. I too, wondered whether he died and thought that he had but was never sure, either way, top film.

Also, top show! Quite enjoyed the first episode, looking forward to next week's. It felt a bit slow in places, but I guess it's just getting the pacing and setting right as it's the first episode. Interested to see what happens with everyone.

When they were over his body i thought he was dead. But then bit later when she was talking with the lad she said "he is going to be ok".

Now to be honest i took that as she was trying trying to make him feel better considering his age and that he had actually died. Obviously i assumed wrong!

I took it the same as this, just a mother comforting her young child who's just had a rather traumatic experience. Nice to see he's still alive though. Going to be interesting what happens when Combo reappears, though.