N-Europe

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia

Diageo

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does this actually mean though, who do we believe are the other mafia members?

We know that these characters are in the game:

Ness (100% Mafia)

Captain Falcon (100% Mafia)

Jigglypuff

Bowser

Wario

And we don't know the roles of these people:

Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Peeps

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Jayseven

Everyone else is accounted for. As nobody has screamed that someone has claimed their role, nobody can really dispute this.

I thought I explained I would be away. Anyways...

ReZourceman - 8 [Tellyn, Jonnas, The Peeps, Mundi, Paj Meen Ah, Nintendohnut,Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dyson]

Nintendohnut - 1 [ReZourceman]

Majority has been reached!

The town surrounded the prince, he readied his sword. As Pikachu tried to attack him to bring him to the rope, the prince quickly blocked his advance flinging Pikachu into the rope instead. The sword used broke in half.

Dyson is dead. He was pikachu, a recruited member of the neutral pokemon order.

pikachu_070619d-l.jpg

Pikachu had the power to paralyze enemies, preventing them from moving. He also had the flash ability.

Night 4, send in your PMs.

Night 4

Participants:

-Cube

-Jonnas

-dan-likes-trees

-ReZourceman

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Mundi

-The Peeps

-Nintendohnut

-Rummy

-Paj Meen Ah

-Jayseven

-Tellyn

-Eenuh

-Ellmeister

Current amount of players

Edited by Diageo

Night 4

Two life long rivals stare at each other as they engage in battle. One character drops his hat and his rival takes the opportunity to strike, but before he can attack the defender uses his cape to spin the attacker around. The attack hits a nearby character, know for his attitude, that is slammed to the ground.

An injured female hears a strange noise but falls asleep before she can make out what it was.

Meanwhile in her house, a woman is baking a cake when suddenly a blue illusion flashes past her. The creator of the illusion is then hit by a blue ball of telekinetic powers., but it has no effect.

Near the entrance of the town, two opposing powerhouses were also locked in battle. The royal character managed to stab the other before being grabbed by the neck, interrogated and then thrown to the ground. The injured character leaves while the royal character isis left lying on the ground. A pink character approaches and inhales him. Inflated the pink does not see the danger that approaches. He is knocked down and spits out the prince that was inside him. Dazed the pink blob looks around but the assailant stamps on both its eyes, blinding it. The last thing the pink character was able to see where the purple soles that stamped on it. The assailant reversed over the pink character to finish the job. Blood sprayed in all directions as the assailant drove away.

dan-likes-trees is dead. He was Kirby, a townie.

kirby_070606c-l.jpg

Kirby had the ability to copy the powers of anyone they targeted.

But the bloodshed was not over, the blue haired prince was in shock after the gruesome murder he just witnessed. Suddenly he was unable to breathe. He felt his chest tighten as if he was being crushed by a snake. With his last breath he screamed for help but no one came. When his ribs collapsed inwards and pierced his lungs, he was released, flopping lifelessly to the ground.

ReZourceman is dead. He was Marth, the town mayor.

hidden02_080207a-l.jpg

He had the ability to counter his death once, as well as stab characters to injure them.

Day 5 begins!

Participants:

-Cube

-Jonnas

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Mundi

-The Peeps

-Nintendohnut

-Rummy

-Paj Meen Ah

-Jayseven

-Tellyn

-Eenuh

-Ellmeister

Current amount of players

Majority is 6

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost

Last night I witnessed Rummy slam someone to the ground. This behaviour fits in with the first paragraph:

Two life long rivals stare at each other as they engage in battle. One character drops his hat and his rival takes the opportunity to strike, but before he can attack the defender uses his cape to spin the attacker around. The attack hits a nearby character, know for his attitude, that is slammed to the ground.

Or possibly the deaths of either dan-likes-trees or ReZourceman. My PM noted that this was evil behaviour; I followed up on Rummy following on from ReZ's mafia list, probably the thing that got him killed by the mafia last night (in an effort to frame me after my certainty over the clearly faulty information about ReZ's alignment yesterday, no doubt).

Vote: Rummy

With two townies dead overnight, the mafia have grown in power as their numbers dwindle it seems.