N-Europe

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia

Diageo

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'll say this in more detail.

From the read-up, Paj targeted me. I can run away from negative powers, which is why his power failed.

Well this sounds like a grey area.

You could argue that Paj's power is negative, in the sense that he will find out information that was intended for your eye's only.

For the record I hardly think Paj is mafia. I'm happy the feeling is mutual. Bastard. :p

Ok, thank you for actually clarifying Cube. In that case, Negative presumably just means like what people suggest, something affecting you...but it doesn't really make much sense, my power doesn't impede you or anything. I don't know. Basically if someone protected you or IDK, gave you an item/info, you wouldn't run away.

Also, Yoshi doesn't seem OVERLY mafia-ish in the write-up. That's annoying. :p

For the record I hardly think Paj is mafia. I'm happy the feeling is mutual. Bastard. :p

Well ReZ, the old "OH AND I'M A LYNCH BOMB" ages after telling everyone the rest of your powers... :hmm:

:grin:

Also, Yoshi doesn't seem OVERLY mafia-ish in the write-up. That's annoying. :p

Huh?

Yoshi's attack in Smash Bros the game : Stomp on someone. Stars fly out.

Cube gets killed in Smash Bros the mafia : Green character, stomps on someone, stars fly out, pool of blood.

????

Well ReZ, the old "OH AND I'M A LYNCH BOMB" ages after telling everyone the rest of your powers... :hmm:

:grin:

If by ages you mean 15 minutes, then yeah.

Rereading the PM I got, it clearly says that "negative powers" don't work on Cube. I still think Paj is hiding something from us, as the power he claims to have sounds innocent.

And I still suspect ReZ. I mean, made-up powers (except for roleblocking, apparently), him and Wario attacking me tonight...

But, you know, whatever, we got info on MadDog, we might as well follow it. Change Vote: MadDog It sucks that I won't get protection, but we gotta take a leap of faith.

@Diageo: That's a secret. I plan on using it again someday

Rereading the PM I got, it clearly says that "negative powers" don't work on Cube. I still think Paj is hiding something from us, as the power he claims to have sounds innocent.

And I still suspect ReZ. I mean, made-up powers (except for roleblocking, apparently), him and Wario attacking me tonight..

And you're on my suspect shortlist too. :)

MadDog

Jonnas/Ganondorf?

Nintendohnut

Ellmeister

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Rummy

List on order of suspicion. See no harm in sharing that. :p

I still think Paj is hiding something from us, as the power he claims to have sounds innocent.

Like what? It's not like I haven't come foward about something, or I've done a really questionable action in the write-up that I've dodged explaining or anything.

The more you insist on me being bad/evil/secretive (wtf), the more suspicious I become of you.

We're all past it now.

Like what? It's not like I haven't come foward about something, or I've done a really questionable action in the write-up that I've dodged explaining or anything.

Other than the fact that your power didn't work on Cube. That's my main gripe.

But I'll let it rest for today.

I wanted to really make sure that Maddog was bullshitting. So I did two google searches. The first was 'Luigi Super Smash Bros Brawl stars'. It brought up nothing apart from how to unlock Luigi in Melee (through all STAR mode)

The second was 'Yoshi Super Smash Bros Brawl stars', and that brought me to this website:

StrategyWiki SSBB

If you scroll down to special attacks it clearly states that down+B does the following:

"Yoshi executes a flip while in the air, and drops down. Two stars appear next to were he lands, both capable of providing minimal knockback."

You cannot possibly claim that Luigi, the only other green character in the game, has killed when it is clearly Yoshi. Maddog, you are Yoshi. Therefore

Vote: Maddog

Incidentally: Rez, why the flippedy flop am I on your 'suspicious list'? And more importantly, why am I second on the list? What did I do?

Other than the fact that your power didn't work on Cube. That's my main gripe.

But I'll let it rest for today.

:hmm:

His power clearly means that only powers that are "positive" (i.e protection, receiving items or something) work on him. I'd bet tracking or investigating don't work on him either, if my intercepting one doesn't.

Lol, am I on your list because I'm convinced you're mafia ReZ? This whole swapping around and shit is confusing the crap out of me, but you just scream mafia to me as some MASSIVE double bluff. Can you actually give me something solid to prove you're not mafia? You've claimed this ridiculously powerful role, post added a lynchbomb, and insistant you're immune to night kills and can last to the end as this ultimate townie, which will guarantee you won't get lynched by the town because you're 'so powerful' and useful. Can you not see how this screams watertight mafia defense to me? It's actually just too perfect to possibly be true in my eyes.

Incidentally: Rez, why the flippedy flop am I on your 'suspicious list'? And more importantly, why am I second on the list? What did I do?

If you are townie, then apologies, but we've all gotta have suspicions. Here's what I've got written down for you.

- Doesn't believe me despite proof.

- Didn't understand why Tellyn removed vote, despite it being explained in the same post.

- Hilighted that I might add him to my list.*

- He was right, I did add him to my list.*

- Welcomes The Peeps to the thread too enthusiastically.**

*(Lol!!!!)

**(Hahaha! Every little piece counts. :p)

So as you can see some of it is insane speculation.

Lol, am I on your list because I'm convinced you're mafia ReZ? This whole swapping around and shit is confusing the crap out of me, but you just scream mafia to me as some MASSIVE double bluff. Can you actually give me something solid to prove you're not mafia? You've claimed this ridiculously powerful role, post added a lynchbomb, and insistant you're immune to night kills and can last to the end as this ultimate townie, which will guarantee you won't get lynched by the town because you're 'so powerful' and useful. Can you not see how this screams watertight mafia defense to me? It's actually just too perfect to possibly be true in my eyes.

I can understand why you think that, and its why you're at the bottom of my list, but I've done an entire role claim, and practically confirmed to be Marth, and can be seen in write ups doing everything.Also when MadDog shows as mafia, I've been one of the first few to vote, and hopefully when some of those other names on my list (hopefully) show up as mafia then that should solidify it. I'm just not a threat to you.

Also why would Wario fart gas me on night 1?

I've also been completely open with all my suspicions and voluntarily came out as to who I targeted this morning, answered all questions etc.

(Oh and here is the reasons I have written down for Rummy. Again, he is at the very bottom of an early game list)

- Expressed he thinks I am bullshitting and can't believe everyone is "falling for it" slightly trying to encourage mob mentality?

- Voted for me twice. Acting kind of slightly strangely.

why am I second on the list? What did I do?

(OH! And technically your third if you count MadDog, but we all know he's mafia by now)

If you are townie, then apologies, but we've all gotta have suspicions. Here's what I've got written down for you.

- Doesn't believe me despite proof.

- Didn't understand why Tellyn removed vote, despite it being explained in the same post.

- Hilighted that I might add him to my list.*

- He was right, I did add him to my list.*

- Welcomes The Peeps to the thread too enthusiastically.**

*(Lol!!!!)

**(Hahaha! Every little piece counts. :p)

So as you can see some of it is insane speculation.

Haha I love that me welcoming the peeps makes me suspicious. Anyway, I think the reason I didn't get tellyn removing the vote was that I was at work on my ipod and I only had a few minutes. I quickly read the posts but not in great detail so couldn't remember why Tellyn changed.

Also I don't remember what it was that I didn't believe you about, but if I'm honest it might have been due to some extremely mental behaviour on your part in mafia games recently. And I'm talking more mental than normal Rez here, so you know you must be REALLY mental :P

Still, I understand that everyone is suspicious. I'm just as bad. Just don't go on a mental voting campaign for me :P

-------------------------------

Maddog! I've found a way for you to prove your innocence. You targeted Princess Peach last night. If you are a townie you would reveal who you targeted because, despite the fact that targets may have been switched, Peach was a killer last night.

So. To prove your innocence, reveal the name of the person you targeted so that we can question them about the killing. Mmmmkay?

I never said the killer was Luigi, I said it was most likely him. You're making a mistake, go on lynch me and lose a townie protector. Just because one persons power who can't be trusted says I looked evil, you all get trigger happy and instantly start putting up votes.

I've already said who I targeted last night.

I can understand why you think that, and its why you're at the bottom of my list, but I've done an entire role claim, and practically confirmed to be Marth, and can be seen in write ups doing everything.Also when MadDog shows as mafia, I've been one of the first few to vote, and hopefully when some of those other names on my list (hopefully) show up as mafia then that should solidify it. I'm just not a threat to you.

Also why would Wario fart gas me on night 1?

I've also been completely open with all my suspicions and voluntarily came out as to who I targeted this morning, answered all questions etc.

(Oh and here is the reasons I have written down for Rummy. Again, he is at the very bottom of an early game list)

- Expressed he thinks I am bullshitting and can't believe everyone is "falling for it" slightly trying to encourage mob mentality?

- Voted for me twice. Acting kind of slightly strangely.

OK, yeah, can you imagine if you were in a mafia and somebody claimed such an immensely powerful role? Would you believe it? It's this ultimate indimidatory(to both sides) claim, and I find it hard to believe a game could have such a role. If not mafia, I wouldn't doubt maybe you're a neutral or you have a special win condition. Also, your reasoning is flawed as it's based on future events of 'well when you lynch him and him, you'll find out I'm good', a good way for the mafia to knock off town faster. Why am I good? Cos when ReZ shows as mafia I've been one of the first and only to vote for him.

Seeing as ReZ likes the little lists, I shall do one too, here are my reasons for ReZ;

-Has claimed an unbelievably powerful role. Mainly in a defensive way not actual ability.

-Put me on his list simply because I voted for him. I'm not gonna faff around as it gets nothing done.

-Has justified his goodness with two future points which mean we need to lynch more town to find out.

-Retroactively claimed to have a lynchbomb after he revealed his roles/powers.