N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 15: On Your Talent Agent's Secret Service

Haden

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confident about next season. Much improved defence, which has just had a decent change report. My midfield has gotten stronger, and both my strikers went up a bar.

Aslong as i keep my form up, i'm hopeful of going one better. :)

@Haden, i'm going to start doing the player awards, do you want me to PM them to you when i'm done?

I'm confident about next season. Much improved defence, which has just had a decent change report. My midfield has gotten stronger, and both my strikers went up a bar.

Aslong as i keep my form up, i'm hopeful of going one better. :)

@Haden, i'm going to start doing the player awards, do you want me to PM them to you when i'm done?

Yeh thanks in a word doc if poss?

Yeh, i'm doing in a word doc anyway, so it's all good :)

I did half of it earlier, i'll get the rest done now.

EDIT!

Sent it Haden. :)

Would it be ok if my mate joined the league? He isn't on N-E however.

Edited by MadDog
Automerged Doublepost

Yeh, i'm doing in a word doc anyway, so it's all good :)

I did half of it earlier, i'll get the rest done now.

EDIT!

Sent it Haden. :)

Would it be ok if my mate joined the league? He isn't on N-E however.

Doth him to join, and yest we make him feel welcome.

Thor4.jpg

Edited by ReZourceman

Talk about being optimistic :P

Does your 19-5 have any abilites and what's his status?

Mcoy can't accept him yet. Mcoy know he's a midfielder and he likes to cheat which is a perfect trait if you want to be in Mcoy's squad!

Mcoy dosen't think traits (other then Freekick) play a MASSIVE difference in this game, Mcoy's best player dosen't have any traits what so ever.

Edited by Brian Mcoy

liga1j.png

Welp, guess I never did get round to catching up on all those reports, but here is the final round report none the less. Sorry folks, I was just pre-occupied with so many other little odds and ends. I guess I just...

*puts on sunglasses*

... took my eye off the ball.

Final Round

Chelski FC 4 – 0 Bayern Fish

It was yet another walkover as Chelski FC celebrated their recent capture of the League 1 title with a four goal stomping over the hapless Bayern Fish. It took half an hour for the first goal to come as Chelski striker Cotino was injured and replaced by Corben, who eventually went on to score the opener. Martin O Conner soon followed up before half time, with Hooke finishing off with a freekick and then a penalty in the second half. A perfect end to the season for one team, and a bitterly perfect end to the season for the other.

Eights United 0 – 1 Emo Blades

A sparse final score betrayed the memory of a thoroughly decent match as Eights United, doomed to relegation fought to go out on a high against the Blades. Unfortunately it was not to be. Both sides attacked seriously, halving possession between them as play swept up and down the field. Pelle Grunwald did more harm then good for the Blades as he tackled ambitiously, quickly earning a yellow card then severely injuring himself not long after half time. It seemed it might all end in an honourable draw, but Arreola slipped through minutes from the whistle to snatch victory for the Blades as they look forward to another season in League 1.

Recall United 2 – 4 The Sixty-Fourthers

The most significant match of the final round, to decide who would walk away with with the final promotion place, proved as expected to be a thriller as a resurgent 64ers smashed the mighty Recall on their home turf four goals to two. It looked to be an uncharacteristic rout as the 64ers scored three goals with no reply in the first 23 minutes. First Hagolahi scored with an almost immediate free kick, shortly followed with a ranged screamer by Al-Rikabi and later a header by Osman. Recall however soon recovered, getting the best of possession until Rex Hollingdale broke through to take one back after 35 minutes. Into the second half and Recall look set to make a come back, 64er Sirwan Balla getting himself sent off in an altercation as Oswald Streep slipped by the defenders to make it 2 to 3. However the offensive capability of the 64ers was just too strong and they attacked repeatedly until Al-Rikabi sealed the win and the promotion spot just before full time with a hard won penalty.

AFC ReZ’s Rabies 1 – 4 Cubic County

Cubic County went out on a high with a one goal to four drubbing against the Rabies, who now must endure the ignominy of being sent back down to the bottom table after just a single season. Kinsella scored first for County with a sharp header, then Maupas with a solid brace the visitors three goals ahead. A fourth from a header from Harley after 67 minutes seemed to be the end of the action, but the Rabies managed to salvage some pride as star player Fjallstrom stormed through to take a solid consolation goal with less then four minutes to spare.

Most Important Result - Recall United 2 – 4 The Sixty-Fourthers hands the 64ers a return ticket to the Aficionado League.

Turned on Style – Cubic County end their survival campaign on a big high.

Player of the Day - Johan Fjällström keeps the AFC ReZ’s Rabies banner flying in an otherwise dispiriting result.

I got a 20-6 defender! Too bad he doesn't have any special abilities but it's best I have got in a looong time.

My best defender Dahlin was a 20-6 and look where he is now. A 20-6 is great because that's essentially an 18-4 two seasons down the line.

Mcoy can't accept him yet. Mcoy know he's a midfielder and he likes to cheat which is a perfect trait if you want to be in Mcoy's squad!

Mcoy dosen't think traits (other then Freekick) play a MASSIVE difference in this game, Mcoy's best player dosen't have any traits what so ever.

I think they do, all my midfielders who play the best always have the intelligent trait. My forward who used to have quick and goal instincts was a goal machine.

My best defender Dahlin was a 20-6 and look where he is now. A 20-6 is great because that's essentially an 18-4 two seasons down the line.

I think they do, all my midfielders who play the best always have the intelligent trait. My forward who used to have quick and goal instincts was a goal machine.

Mcoy's not saying that special skills have no effect. Mcoy wouldn't let them sway drastically when choosing a player though, at the end of the day Mcoy will take skill into account.

Mcoy also sees no problem with players with no skills, Jez Heckingbottom has no special qualities but has been Mcoy's best midfielder and most consitent player by far.

Got a 18 4 forward for 47k. Gives me more options in terms of formation/tactics, and ofcourse some youth. Looking to get rid of a defender, then i'm all set for next season.

The season in which i win my first top league title! :heh:

Nah, it'll certainly be really close. 4 different winners in the last 4 seasons, really hoping i can make it 5.

I do, but now with you.

I just got a 17-4 defender with good heading ability!!

Too bad about the defender part since the 20-6 I got a few days was also a defender. Now I got 7 defenders.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

I do, but now with you.

I just got a 17-4 defender with good heading ability!!

Too bad about the defender part since the 20-6 I got a few days was also a defender. Now I got 7 defenders.

Mcoy just wants games to improve players form who is low. Mcoy also uses it to test players and different formations, dosen't really matter about the opponent :)

Accepted a friendly, Mcoy!

... I got an 18-3 youth. Laym. Looking to sink my 4.5m funds into a new player... considering a decent reserve keeper. I'm CONSIDERING selling my keeper then getting about 8m to guarentee a decent young keeper... other option is to spend my money on a quality striker then save up a coupla seasons as packham (my keeper) will be around for a while and isn't showing any signs of getting any worse.