N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 15: On Your Talent Agent's Secret Service

Haden

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently I'm a mean manager.

Having misplaced the car keys, Émile Maupas was 33 minutes late for training. You have decided to make an example of Émile Maupas to the squad and torn a strip off the poor soul. Émile Maupas is so distraught that inevitably there is a loss in the player's form.

I've concreted my static midleague position. jimbob vs. gaggle on friday will decide the last promotion spot. To see ReZ and Tales get relegated is a bit sad, but I hope they don't lose faith in the game. Happenstance fell fowl of a similar decline through the leagues, and he's coming back into the mid-league looking like the favourite to win the league next saeson, imo.

My dev. values aren't all great. Got two players looking likely to double-jump, and a few players that I'd not be surprised if they lost a bar.

Mcoy felt he was the superior team that game, luck just didn't go Mcoy's way, Mcoy has had a very bad second half of the season. Two injuries, a penalty and a late freekick scored against him. Props to Madpool regardless what an insane game.

Mcoy just went through a few of the games this season. Mcoy has had an injury almost every game which has really not done wonders for his form, Mcoy is a bit worried about this seasons change report :(

Edited by Brian Mcoy

So what was the score for Dysonism v Odwinica then?

With one game to go I have won the middle league! Huzzah!

A simple 1-0 victory, but I was clearly superior.

ReZ, sort out your defence and don't do 4-3-3 all the time and you'll be back up in no time. I always struggled to guess your style of play but now that you have great strikers but lacking elsewhere its easy to guess what you are going to do!

So what was the score for Dysonism v Odwinica then?

With one game to go I have won the middle league! Huzzah!

A simple 1-0 victory, but I was clearly superior.

ReZ, sort out your defence and don't do 4-3-3 all the time and you'll be back up in no time. I always struggled to guess your style of play but now that you have great strikers but lacking elsewhere its easy to guess what you are going to do!

My last five matches;

4-3-3 (against you)

5-2-3

3-4-3

3-5-2

3-4-3

Besides, I've got no illusions about being back up again. I'll trounce the bottom league like I did last time. (especially with no Recall standing in my way) :p

My last five matches;

4-3-3 (against you)

5-2-3

3-4-3

3-5-2

3-4-3

Besides, I've got no illusions about being back up again. I'll trounce the bottom league like I did last time. (especially with no Recall standing in my way) :p

Hmm I thought you'd been 4-3-3 quite often. Maybe I mean having 3 up front. Leaves your midfield just begging to be overrun!

Least you won't give up, tis what I like to hear!

At least i won't be down the lowers this season, who knows how it goes down the lowers this season. So you are right, there is a good chance you'll be promoted, if not winning the season.

As i mentioned earlier, there is a chance i can go up to the top tier upon my last game result.

...oooooh.

Look who has been a naughty boy!

Attempt to sabotage

Someone has spread soap all over the shower room floor so that several players slipped and hurt themselves. Luckily no one was seriously injured. Persistent rumours point to Mcoys Sons as the ones behind it all.

...oooooh.

Look who has been a naughty boy!

Attempt to sabotage

Someone has spread soap all over the shower room floor so that several players slipped and hurt themselves. Luckily no one was seriously injured. Persistent rumours point to Mcoys Sons as the ones behind it all.

Madpool - << Aggression >> Bruise

7 minutes Chukwueneka Ngozi of Mcoys Sons was injured and was substituted by Rod Deery

Mcoy has never dirty tricked anyone but you put this upon yourself. Mcoy will call it even now as it states that several of your players slipped over and recieved their punishment.

Edited by Brian Mcoy