Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Ideas on a forum 'Top Trumps' game

Sheikah

The worst thing that can happen to Top Trumps is when one card obviously shouldn't beat another card but does. Like how Emma Frost had 41 Strength. And then 4 intelligence.

MAKES NO SENSE.

You need someone in charge to decide the "scale", and where each card went on the scale.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst thing that can happen to Top Trumps is when one card obviously shouldn't beat another card but does. Like how Emma Frost had 41 Strength. And then 4 intelligence.

MAKES NO SENSE.

You need someone in charge to decide the "scale", and where each card went on the scale.

Hmm, yeah, but then that was Marvel-themed, where a benchmark for everything is clear, so flaws like that are obvious. Here it would just be all made-up for the lols.

P.S I hated how Kraven had 40 for Fighting Skills. That was the worst value fuck-up I think.

Can I do some of the illustrations too? I love the feeling. My favourite thing about trading cards and stuff was when you loved a certain style of illustration on some of them and tried to find all the ones the same artist did. Card games with different illustrators FTW.

Sure, I'd be extremely grateful. I'll have a lot of free time once Monday hits so I'll contribute more to this then.

Scoop should certainly have a hand in teh design process!

-- And as for that admod scale ye made - Dan dare should be on maybe 12?

Dan Dare should be on 12 but thinks he's on 89.

Odwin should be on 24 but thinks he's on -2021.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!