N-Europe

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

MadDog

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proof that the media if of the devil, eh? :heh:

I just imagine some red horned guy, just lying stretched on a fatboy, beer in hand, packet of crips within reach, casually watching Dancing with the stars.

How can he not be good. Totally harmless.

Oh and this day went by quick ;). Just one more vote.

Vote: the fish

Right, a few important things.

Dannyboy if this info turns out good then I'll fully trust you. You know me in these games, always suspicious of everyone. Especially you, with all your wiley-ness in previous games :) About me being suspicious though, I'd like to remind you that I also got someone lynched based on my info yesterday. Anyway.

Also, most importantly: Cube. I'm not good. I'm neutral. I have been through the entire game and I have had nothing in any PM saying that I appear good etc. This shows that you are in fact a dumb cop and that all your previous investigations are wrong, which means we need to test the water. If I can get some protection tonight it would be exceptionally useful as I can test one of cube's investigations and we can see if he's right about any of them. Once again, I am sure I am neutral as I have been saying throughout. My win condition is the same as the town's but my alignment is neutral.

Finally, Smeagol - I actually imagine myself as the devil from South Park for some reason. Got nothin' to do tonight... let's watch some TV. Awesome write-up Maddog :)

A majority had been reached!

8 - The fish (Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dyson, dan-likes-trees, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Jonnas, Cube, Nintendohnut)

He'd been caught red handed, he didn't get the chance to defend himself, but the evidence was too overwhelming. The writer put the final nail in his coffin, the camouflaged man, quickly reached for his boot, and pulled a small pistol out. BANG. He took down his last victim.

The fish is dead. He was Simo Häyhä.

simo-hayha-3.jpg.w300h292.jpg

The mafia killer. He was the Don.

Cube is dead. He was Alan Wake.

Alan_Wake_012--screenshot_large.jpg

He was an investigator. He was good.

Player List (11)

Dan-likes-trees

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dyson

Ellmeister

Gizmo