N-Europe

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

MadDog

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote: Paj Meen Ah

Because his explanation sounds like a lie. I'm not even saying his power is implausible, I'm saying I'm getting a bad vibe. From his wording, to his secrecy, I think lynching Paj is a good move.

Meanwhile, ReZ is still suspicious, and so is Diageo, though less so.

Also, the CB/Fish situation is odd, I would like investigators to check at least one of those two guys.

So. I'm here.

The first thing I have to sa is that I can't believe people have been voting for other people instead of Diageo when I have clearly said he was evil. I strongly suggest everyone looks at who has voted elsewhere when Diageo is shown to be a mafia member.

Secondly: I investigated Diageo last night and the reply I got said 'Diageo is evil'. My information is certainly correct, and Diageo is trying to squirm out of it.

Finally: I am the devil, and I was God's partner until everyone lynched him yesterday. Again, I advise you look at who voted for him as there will be several mafia members in that list. I didn't roleclaim yesterday because (as Moogle said), he told me no to. Today I have info so I'm coming out. I would like to make clear: I have the same win condition as God did, and everything Moogle said yesterday was true - we're neutral, we win when the mafia are dead, and we could investigate unless people roleblocked us. Now that my two team mates are dead my power has been reduced - I can only investigate every other night. So after last night I cannot do anything until night 8 (I think? I can't remember what night we're on. Anyway, I can't do anything tonight)

However, my investigation showed Diageo as evil. I'm on lunch now so won't be able to answer questions until later on. Vote for Diageo and you'll see I'm right. Also: cross reference those who voted for Moogle yesterday and those who have aoided voting for Diageo this morning. I strongly suggest these people may be mafia.

Icnidentally, Rez - if yesterday taught you anything it was that you're overthinking things. I was sitting here desperate to tell everyone you were completely wrong and that Moogle was telling the truth, but he told me not to. I would have thought that him eventually being shown to be telling the truth would make you trust me, which was another reason I kept quiet. Anyway, now I have info I'm out in the open. Lynch Diageo and I will be shown to be someone who wants the mafia dead. If I'm wrong, lynch me tomorrow. But Rez, please don't make up a load of stuff about me being secretly evil or whatever. I'm a neutral who win's when the town wins, just like god. Lynch Diageo based on my information will prove that either way. Trust me today and if I'm right we get rid of a mafia member, if I'm wrong you can lynch me tomorrow.

I will say again - cross referencing voters yesterday with those that have avoided it today will help track down a lot of mafia members!

Got to go now, will reply more after 6pm, when I'm back from work.

So. I'm here.

The first thing I have to sa is that I can't believe people have been voting for other people instead of Diageo when I have clearly said he was evil. I strongly suggest everyone looks at who has voted elsewhere when Diageo is shown to be a mafia member.

Secondly: I investigated Diageo last night and the reply I got said 'Diageo is evil'. My information is certainly correct, and Diageo is trying to squirm out of it.

Finally: I am the devil, and I was God's partner until everyone lynched him yesterday. Again, I advise you look at who voted for him as there will be several mafia members in that list. I didn't roleclaim yesterday because (as Moogle said), he told me no to. Today I have info so I'm coming out. I would like to make clear: I have the same win condition as God did, and everything Moogle said yesterday was true - we're neutral, we win when the mafia are dead, and we could investigate unless people roleblocked us. Now that my two team mates are dead my power has been reduced - I can only investigate every other night. So after last night I cannot do anything until night 8 (I think? I can't remember what night we're on. Anyway, I can't do anything tonight)

However, my investigation showed Diageo as evil. I'm on lunch now so won't be able to answer questions until later on. Vote for Diageo and you'll see I'm right. Also: cross reference those who voted for Moogle yesterday and those who have aoided voting for Diageo this morning. I strongly suggest these people may be mafia.

Icnidentally, Rez - if yesterday taught you anything it was that you're overthinking things. I was sitting here desperate to tell everyone you were completely wrong and that Moogle was telling the truth, but he told me not to. I would have thought that him eventually being shown to be telling the truth would make you trust me, which was another reason I kept quiet. Anyway, now I have info I'm out in the open. Lynch Diageo and I will be shown to be someone who wants the mafia dead. If I'm wrong, lynch me tomorrow. But Rez, please don't make up a load of stuff about me being secretly evil or whatever. I'm a neutral who win's when the town wins, just like god. Lynch Diageo based on my information will prove that either way. Trust me today and if I'm right we get rid of a mafia member, if I'm wrong you can lynch me tomorrow.

I will say again - cross referencing voters yesterday with those that have avoided it today will help track down a lot of mafia members!

Got to go now, will reply more after 6pm, when I'm back from work.

I simply don't believe you.

Also Moogle said that when you were a threesome you got power, track and alignment, but when Jay died you only got two of those. Now that he's died you would think the logical step would be that it goes down to one but instead of that you're claiming that you can't do anything tomorrow....so that anything bad that might happen in the coming night phase can't be attributed to you.

I'm sorry, but I'm not trusting The Devil.

And there's still no explanation why it said I targetted The Devil.

I will wait for the tide to turn to Paj or Diageo before casting my vote. Both are equally suspicious.

@Rez: Just stop. You lynched Moogleviper yesterday because you said whoever targeted you got Moogle, instead. Now you're claiming it was Nintendohnut instead. It sounded like suspicious bullshit then, and now moreso. You're lucky there are bigger suspects to go after, right now.

One more thing, God was Neutral, so is Nintendohnut. I think they're neutral because, at the beginning, they could've joined either side, but they're good now. They only appear as Neutral on a technicality.

The first thing I have to sa is that I can't believe people have been voting for other people instead of Diageo when I have clearly said he was evil.

Because another investigator has got the following results:

Jonnas: Good

Dannyboy: Good

ReZ: Evil

Paj: Evil

However, it seems that only two people are listening to me so I'll suppose I'll go with the neutral investigator.

ChangeVote: Diageo

Saying I'm a townie is as useless as an inflatable dartboard, since everyone [Mafia/Townie] say it.

Nintendohnut is The Devil, I wouldn't believe what the Devil says. I don't know what else I can say, I have no other info on anyone.

I'm going to Vote:Rez anyway because I thought we agreed on it yesterday.

I will wait for the tide to turn to Paj or Diageo before casting my vote. Both are equally suspicious.

@Rez: Just stop. You lynched Moogleviper yesterday because you said whoever targeted you got Moogle, instead. Now you're claiming it was Nintendohnut instead. It sounded like suspicious bullshit then, and now moreso. You're lucky there are bigger suspects to go after, right now.

One more thing, God was Neutral, so is Nintendohnut. I think they're neutral because, at the beginning, they could've joined either side, but they're good now. They only appear as Neutral on a technicality.

What are you actually chatting about? Do you expect me to give up!? I know I am townie for cripes sake, I didn't do anything last night which is confirmed by my non appearance in the write up, I begged people to investigate me and nobody did.

I'm only bringing it all up because The write up says that I targetted The Devil. The Devil....a guy known for evil and backstabbery. Fair enough if he is really a townie-neutral, but what would you do if you were me and all this evidence popped up. Are you saying you're completely fine with it all?

Moogle could have saved himself yesterday by getting his partner to fess up but he didn't probably because they have something to hide, and if someone investigated me last night as I said you would know that! Its as simple as that! Something fishy going on, I deserve to live, end of.

What are you actually chatting about? Do you expect me to give up!? I know I am townie for cripes sake, I didn't do anything last night which is confirmed by my non appearance in the write up, I begged people to investigate me and nobody did.

I'm only bringing it all up because The write up says that I targetted The Devil. The Devil....a guy known for evil and backstabbery. Fair enough if he is really a townie-neutral, but what would you do if you were me and all this evidence popped up. Are you saying you're completely fine with it all?

Moogle could have saved himself yesterday by getting his partner to fess up but he didn't probably because they have something to hide, and if someone investigated me last night as I said you would know that! Its as simple as that! Something fishy going on, I deserve to live, end of.

The reason Moogle didn't want Nintendohnut to reveal himself was because a mafioso could stop him during the night. And if you don't trust the Devil, then trust God, who told you the Devil is good.

Either way, no one is voting for you right now (though we should). So yeah, you'll probably survive the day.

I'm getting a bad feeling about Diageo, though. I don't think he's a mafioso at all. I'll keep my vote for Paj, and I urge you to vote for him as well.

I urge everyone to hold their votes untill we've extraced every last bit of information out of Paj before the day ends, this will make the situation much clearer. I want to go over all the previous nights with this info.

Otherwise, I'll vote Paj first even before ReZ or others.

You've ignored THE ONLY REASON I'M EVEN BRINING THIS UP. Again. Like you keep doing every time you reply to my posts.

What, you targeting the Devil? You said you targeted Moogleviper, yet now you claim you were redirected. How, if you can't be targeted?

But see, the worst part of that is, the only reason you believe that is because Paj told you this. Have you considered the fact that Paj may be the liar here?

And one more thing: what happens to you, happens to the person you targeted. If Paj said "make Rez look like a red guy", then can't that happen with both? Think, ReZ! Paj is behind all of this.