N-Europe

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

MadDog

Yeah I'm sure he did but I didn't know what it was. He didn't get a chance to use it since WE RECRUITED HIM ON DAY1!!! How many times do I have to tell you?

I would still have asked him what it was, for the craic. Cobb would be sure to have an interesting power.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wtf:

Yeah I'm sure he did but I didn't know what it was.

How many times do I have to tell you?

But...I havn't asked that before.

Why did you lie about being in a partnership initially (you referred to yourself as "I" and "My power" if your win condition is the same as the town? Is it as simple as you not wanting to reveal you were in a partnership?

I have to agree with Moogle, here, ReZ. Now it just seems like you're trying to confuse people and make him look more guilty than he is.

::shrug: ::shrug: ::shrug: ::shrug:

So because I'm asking him questions trying to prove to you all that he's lying, I am now trying to confuse everyone.

I just don't get it. I've been truthful from the start, and his story has changed. I have nothing to hide, he clearly does and has even confessed to not revealing everything. I agree that this isn't getting us anywhere though.

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

We could know if he targeted nobody from the write-up. I could target him tonight to make sure he appears.

Weren't you a misdirector? Even if you tell ReZ to do nothing, there's a good chance you'll affect his host instead.

So both are dangerous, and both are investigate-able.

I still think, Moogle tonight (since he has more votes) and Rez tomorrow is the way to go.

I'll wait for those who haven't voted yet. If it's still one sided in Moogle's direction by tonight, I'll change my vote.

Weren't you a misdirector? Even if you tell ReZ to do nothing, there's a good chance you'll affect his host instead.

I'll wait for those who haven't voted yet. If it's still one sided in Moogle's direction by tonight, I'll change my vote.

I am a misdirector.

You see my plan is, if Rez does nothing, the my power will fail, yet it should still appear in the write-up. If Rez targets someone, I will misdirect them, and we will know from the write-up that I didn't actually get Rez, and that he was lying. So we can lynch him. :)

::shrug: ::shrug: ::shrug: ::shrug:

So because I'm asking him questions trying to prove to you all that he's lying, I am now trying to confuse everyone.

I just don't get it. I've been truthful from the start, and his story has changed. I have nothing to hide, he clearly does and has even confessed to not revealing everything. I agree that this isn't getting us anywhere though.

But even though his story has changed, it's still credible, and his not revealing everything initially is pretty understandable, especially if he's telling the truth. Besides, you're beginning to mix things up when interrogating him, making it more confusing. Like just now, Moogle had already told about jayseven and his recruitment, yet you kept asking about jayseven's power, making it seem like Moogle was resisting more than he actually was.

Anyway, I believe pretty much everything Moogle has told except the alignments. That's the only part that doesn't make sense to me.

I am a misdirector.

You see my plan is, if Rez does nothing, the my power will fail, yet it should still appear in the write-up. If Rez targets someone, I will misdirect them, and we will know from the write-up that I didn't actually get Rez, and that he was lying. So we can lynch him. :)

Wait, how do you misdirect people again? Because in my mafia, even if the target of the misdirector didn't target anyone, the misdirector would still force him to do so.

Like just now, Moogle had already told about jayseven and his recruitment, yet you kept asking about jayseven's power, making it seem like Moogle was resisting more than he actually was..

But I didn't ask WHEN Jayseven was recruited, he just repeated that and shouted at me. ::shrug: I've only been asking him what to me is relevant information. Surely someone must agree with me.

He doesn't even know the answer to the question. I asked if Jays role changed or what it was before and he says he assumes he had one. In my eyes thats significant, but apparently not in anyone elses.

But we already knew that jay was recruited on day 1, making it irrelevant what his power was before. And to be frank, I don't see it as significant. The only thing I think is significant is Moogle's and partner's alignment and win condition.

You'll have to wait for Maddog for the official results, but if I've been keeping my records correctly:

- Moogleviper: 7 votes (bandwagon leader: ReZourceman)

- ReZourceman: 3 votes (bandwagon leader: Moogleviper)

- Diageo 1 vote (bandwagon leader: Dyson)

- Dannyboy-the-Dane: 1 doublevote (bandwagon leader: Tellyn)

Reiterating this, because I believe it will make things easier for those who don't want to read everything.

Everyone playing the game should decide on who to vote. If you don't have time to read the thread, here's the basic gist of it:

-ReZ claims to be a roleblocking doughnut, and whoever targets him, targets the roleblocked person instead;

-Moogleviper claims to be God, working with the Devil. They recruited Jayseven at the beginning of the game (probably as a reference to an obscure show "God, Devil and Bob"). Jayseven has died since, but his alignment was unknown. Moogleviper claims he and the Devil are still good, but still appear as neutrals.

The problem: Cube investigated ReZ (and I know Cube is correct) and discovered that ReZ is evil. ReZ said "No, I targeted Moogleviper last night. That result must be about Moogle!". Moogleviper kindly responded with "Bullshit. I'm God, Cube's info is correct"

Both men are probably telling the truth about their powers, but one of them lies about their alignment. ReZ or Moogle, who is it? It's up to you to decide, so pick your cellphones and VOTE!

uncle_sam_1103.jpg

Or use the computer, whatever.

Personally, I think ReZ should be lynched as he can't be investigated reliably. He says he'll target nobody, but how do we know he'll really do that? That makes him shady.

At least with Moogleviper we can check later.

I think the two of you are dodgy. And I might have missed something with Diageo but I'm unclear about the suited man/shadow stuff...

However, this day needs to end, and I think we should just finish off Moogle, knowing that if he is good/town, ReZ basically needs to die next.

I can't remember what I voted before, but Vote/Change Vote: MoogleViper.

I think the two of you are dodgy. And I might have missed something with Diageo but I'm unclear about the suited man/shadow stuff...

However, this day needs to end, and I think we should just finish off Moogle, knowing that if he is good/town, ReZ basically needs to die next.

I can't remember what I voted before, but Vote/Change Vote: MoogleViper.

I concur

vote moogleyo

Sorry for my inactivity, real life ftl. :(

My power has once again done seemingly nothing (or someone is undertaking a substantial role-blocking campaign against me). That said, my bandwagon-jumping last time got a bad 'un, so what the hell.

Vote: Moogleviper

I also must agree with Paj - if Moogle turns out to be good, we string up ReZ.

Yeah, 9 votes. Sorry Moogle, assuming your good or neutral. My vote's still on ReZ, and I'll vote ReZ immediately next turn if he's wrong.

Despite what happens this night phase?

Maybe you're Moogles partner? Dun dun dun. You've been reluctant to vote all this time, and are now publicly saying that.