NEurope
Nintenchris

Minecraft!

Found my way into the reddit creative server, c.nerd.nu. Some pretty awesome stuff there, like a huge christmas tree at spawn etc... : o

Anyway, found a really interesting theme warp, so there's this particular piece that I just had to start working on. Bonus points if you know what it is! ; D

minecraft+ishtar+gater.jpg

Ive given it a try. Unfortunately Industrialcraft isnt in this version as it hasnt been updated yet but I expect it'll be back in the next one.

Ive just given it a try, I have to lower my settings down to the lowest ones even with Optifine but its runnable for me. I had forgotten it comes with Mo Creatures so was pretty suprised when a tiger attacked me as I was exploring! Theres so much new stuff though in this pack with all the pipes, alchemy and different ores etc that im gonna have to spend quite a while reading up on everything and watching some tutorial videos!

Hello everybody. Been looking for people to mine with since I moved, then remembered this place. I know I haven't posted in...god its gotta be 3 years now, but I was hoping you let me join your server. (I'm very well behaved).

Whats your Minecraft username?

The server is still down though so you'll have to wait a bit unfortunately.

wangjilin

Thanks alot!

Edited by LazyBoy
Automerged Doublepost

Ok then everyone, looks like the server is back up and running!

Its gonna be weird playing this on the server with the Technic pack installed now, ive got loads of animals around everywhere which you guys wont be seeing.

You could always just use separate executables (minecraft.jar) for multiplayer and singleplayer. Actually it would be pretty easy to write a script that lets the player choose which one to use when launching the game, I might make one after my exams are done. Either that or install Mo's creatures on the server (assuming there's an SMP 1.0.0 version of it out).

Apparently the technic pack can be made to work on multiplayer but it doesn't matter now anyway, I had to uninstall it anyway after the laggyness returned. Shame as well as there were some good mods in that. Once again I'll just have to wait until I can get a new PC.

Jesus LazyBoy, I've not seen you around since I met you when I started uni!

Can I ask to be added to the white list just in case I some how change my mind? Is it the same server as before?

Yeah it's still the same server and I think you are still on the white list anyway but I'll check to make sure when I'm next on the laptop.

Btw, got the Ishtar Gater finished, here it is!

ishtar+portti2.jpg

Really like how the Babylon looks, those guys have done an awesome job... : )

Most of Flan's mods are updated for 1.0.0 now, including the planes, vehicles (tanks and jeeps), and guns mods.

The American jeeps and tanks are broken in the current version though.

Edited by Emasher

I had a little look onto the Minecraft last night, currently I'm logging in about 12 in the morning, due to work.

There didn't seem to be much on there at all, two houses near the spawn point and a lot of holes everywhere. Am I missing something?

Nope not really, its barely being used again.

The renewal is coming up on the 19th and id rather be spending my money on Christmas than a vacant Minecraft server so I wont be getting another 3 months.

If people are properly interested at some point then I will be happy to get another server going but we need to get enough people wanting it.

......(Still blames Shorty for all this)

Oh noes! I didn't check this thread and so didn't log in or send the server address to my friend! :( I'll do it now anyway and we can play for a few days. Never mind!

Erm quick question..

Just logged in again and seen a very recent blown up house (there's still dirt everywhere.) was that intentional..?

I installed Flan's mods yesterday (vehicles and weapons) and decided to build this in creative mode to go with it:

a16a6f.png

lol i went on the ip and it was a bit awkward finding out that the server had changed hands ha ha

I say lets raid it they've got no whitelist :p

who the hell moved this out of gen, it was the best place for it :(

Just tried logging in, got a few steps but then the admin kicked me out. Shame, I wanted to place some tnt traps :p

Industrialcraft^2 is out for 1.0.0. Just waiting for the peaceful pack and the Zipline mod now.

I've started my single player map.

I decided to dig into a mountain, place some TNT to make a large cave, then fill that large cave with more TNT. I may have gone overboard:

WhathaveIdone.jpg

The game crashed at least 5 times whilst letting the explosion play out. Luckily it saved the progress before quitting, so I just had to reload, let some more of the explosion play out, let it kick me out, then repeat.

The plan is to make a town built into the walls.