N-Europe

Minecraft!

Nintenchris

Server still isnt up yet, apparently if it isnt done in the first 5 minutes of signing up then you have to wait at least a day to do it manually :(

May as well go over stuff for the server anyway. As we're starting out as a survival server I wont be spawning any items for anyone, including myself. Obviously any griefing or stealing wont be tolerated either and dont even think about raising a creeper army against me....thats just not nice.

Once we get bored of survival (which hopefully wont be for a while) then i'll be switching us to a building server and most likely giving everyone uber powers. When we get to that point we can start some projects like we always wanted to. I figure the first one could be a town as that would need little planning ahead of time, just making sure we know what buildings/features we need and making sure the styles match.

Ok the server is up and running. For now I cant make warp points and we cant use /sethome until bukkit is updated for 1.8 but seeing as this is survival I guess we shouldnt be using those anyway.

I only bought 8 slots this time and the white list already has more than that on it but I dont remember ever seeing more than 8 people on at once before, even when our old servers were at their most popular so we should be ok. Dont forget anyone who hasnt left me their Minecraft name wont be on the white list so put it on here so I can add you.

Server IP:

46.20.119.132:26265

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok then thats Sheikah and Raining added to the white list.

We'll need to get some more buildings going soon. So far weve only got the NE Hut and my partly built house at the moment. Would have been further along with mine but I got raped down in a cave and then couldnt find all my stuff. Need to find some more lapis and sheep now so I can finish my floor!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!