N-Europe

X-Factor

mcj metroid

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course she went, everyone hates her.

It's the fuck-ugly Emma Watson* look which probably discouraged people.

If there is any Cher fans here please vote for her and we want Wagner out.

Now Wagner's gone - Vote Cher, her bullshit rapping has no place here. Should she (or her "mentor", uncommited bitch Cheryl) pick one, fine. But slamming some quick lyrics in a song which never really had them is fucking stupid.

*Who looks fucking ugly herself with that hair.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

How on EARTH did One Direction get more votes than Wagner??? They're like any other boyband out there and sound the same, they're crap. Wagner was actually entertaining! Same with Katie, I can't believe people voted her off. Rebecca, Matt and Mary all have great voices but their performances bore me a little (not Matt so much but Rebecca and Mary). I think Cher and Matt are the only ones in the competition I actually want to win, unless Rebecca can do an upbeat song next week (I'm thinking R.E.S.P.E.C.T or something)...

R.E.S.P.C.T....How original ¬_¬

No offense but that's been done enough.

It's better than hearing that other song that's been overdone now. I don't even know what it's called but I think one of the lines are "I go crazy, I go sad and blue" or something. I swear, that song haunts me! It's drives me crazy!

I'm not bothered what she sings as long as it's more upbeat or less boring. As much as I love her voice, I feel that the songs she sings could blend into one.

Here's what I think:

Rebecca.1: Very good, I actually wasn't bored.

Rebecca.2: Love the song but I didn't like her singing it, somehow it didn't feel emotional when she sang it.

Matt.1: Loved it. Much better than Florence and the Machine's version.

Matt.2: I thought it was cool. Hit a couple of awkward notes but it was good overall.

Mary.1: Unfortunately, I'm starting to get a little bored of her even though she has a good voice, which I think sounds different from the auditions.

Mary.2: Meh, it was alright. Not really memorable.

Cher.1: Liked it. I thought it was very entertaining and she did the song very well.

Cher.2: Fantastic, I thought that she did this song very well. It would be criminal if she's voted off tomorrow.

One Direction.1: Crap. Couldn't understand them when they were singing together. How they're still in the competition is beyond me!

One Direction.2: Shockingly decent for them. I actually thought this was okay, which is a first considering I haven't really enjoyed any other performances from them.

You know it's One Direction that is going to win. No question about it.

You say this but when it was the year of Alexandra Burke, everyone thought JLS would win it but they didn't. If they win it against the likes of Matt, Rebecca and Cher, then it truly shows how much of a joke the X Factor is (it's a joke anyway but you get the picture).

I loved the choice of Show Me Love by Robin S. for Rebecca. I don't think I've EVER heard that song outside a club/inebriety, so it ws slightly surreal. I associate it so much with teh disko.

Dazz, stop lying about Matt being better than Florence Welch. In any case, The Source outshines them both.

Bow down bitches.

Here's what I think:

Rebecca.1: Very good, I actually wasn't bored.

Rebecca.2: Love the song but I didn't like her singing it, somehow it didn't feel emotional when she sang it.

Matt.1: Loved it. Much better than Florence and the Machine's version.

Matt.2: I thought it was cool. Hit a couple of awkward notes but it was good overall.

Mary.1: Unfortunately, I'm starting to get a little bored of her even though she has a good voice, which I think sounds different from the auditions.

Mary.2: Meh, it was alright. Not really memorable.

Cher.1: Liked it. I thought it was very entertaining and she did the song very well.

Cher.2: Fantastic, I thought that she did this song very well. It would be criminal if she's voted off tomorrow.

One Direction.1: Crap. Couldn't understand them when they were singing together. How they're still in the competition is beyond me!

One Direction.2: Shockingly decent for them. I actually thought this was okay, which is a first considering I haven't really enjoyed any other performances from them.

I thought Cher was awful last night, both songs terrible and lacking any sort if tune. She dosnt have a powerful enough voice to sing Rhianna.

Rebbeca bored the tits off me, again. Her 2nd song was particularly bad.

Mary shouldn't be singing songs like that.

Matt, first song was awesome. Can't remember the 2nd.

OD, actually quite enjoyed them again tonight. They're what X Factor should be like, upbeat, lots of jumping around and dancing. Flashy backgrounds etc. Not just standing in the middle of the stage doing nothing. Don't usually like OD but last night I did. I can see them winning it. Definitely between them and Matt.

Mary to go out tonight.

I loved the choice of Show Me Love by Robin S. for Rebecca. I don't think I've EVER heard that song outside a club/inebriety, so it ws slightly surreal. I associate it so much with teh disko.

Dazz, stop lying about Matt being better than Florence Welch. In any case, The Source outshines them both.

Bow down bitches.

That one is obviously better but seriously, not a fan of Florence at all! In my opinion, Matt did the song better than she did by miles. Would rather listen to Matt's version than her's. I don't hate her but I just dislike her voice.

I have a feeling the bottom two are going to be Mary and Cher although I think it should be Rebecca and Mary. Last night was the first time I wasn't so bored of her but even so, she were boring all the way through even if she does have a great voice.

Edited by Animal

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!