NEurope
mcj metroid

X-Factor

Well You know it's coming, so I might as well create this early so the haters can rant for the first few pages about why they hate this show hehe.

It starts this saturday I believe, so who will be watching?

You all know the auditions at least will be a good laugh :)

I personally hate the auditions stage of all these shows... with all the disillusioned losers and sob stories.

I'll mainly check it out later on to see who they've found. Judges Houses onwards probably.

But really the only reason for me to watch this... Dannii Minogue :heart:

I personally hate the auditions stage of all these shows... with all the disillusioned losers and sob stories.

I'll mainly check it out later on to see who they've found. Judges Houses onwards probably.

But really the only reason for me to watch this... Dannii Minogue :heart:

dannii won't be judging until the house shows I believe... guest judged will be brought in.

Isn't she on maternity leave?

Once X Factor starts you know Christmas is looming!

this is by no means a bad thing, Love Christmas :)

but yeah on topic, i dont really follow it. if it's on and nothing else is on then i'll watch it, but i dont have to religiously watch it.

wonder if anyone will try to do another campaign this year to make a different song the Christmas Number 1.

it wouldnt catch on at all 2nd time around,

I enjoy the auditions stage, probably up to the live shows, but then I enjoy those too. In fact I love it all, as rubbish tv to watch while eating/preparing for a night out it's pretty damn good actually.

I can't watch it this week but after that I'll try to keep up with most of it.

it wouldnt catch on at all 2nd time around,

Actually it did. :heh:

The first one was Jeff Buckley's version of Hallelujah 2 years ago to try and beat Alexandra Burke's version.

I personally quite like the X Factor, it's a decent watch on a Saturday night when there's generally nothing else on at all. I don't go out of my way to watch it but if I'm in on a Saturday I'll turn it on. What annoys me is that they have the results show on the Sunday now rather than a Saturday.

And I agree with the Christmas comment, it definitely reminds me that Christmas is coming up soon!

What? Disillusioned loser? That's the best part! Hearing their "dreams" being pissed on is nothing short of awesome television.

Sob stories I have to agree, bag of wank:

"My grandad's right testicle grew a mouth and then it got throat cancer and even though it had no interest in my singing at all I'm singing for him... Macho Macho Maaaan..."

The thing is, after that it's just "good" singers and each show is a song and the judges getting varied erections, the crowds booing otherwise.

dannii won't be judging until the house shows I believe... guest judged will be brought in.

Isn't she on maternity leave?

Geri Halliwell is filling in I believe.

And I agree with the Christmas comment, it definitely reminds me that Christmas is coming up soon!

Let's see if another spiteful Facebook campaign starts this year.

Geri Halliwell is filling in I believe.

Each city has a different stand in judge. Geri Halliwell was at Glasgow's one and got booed something stupid apparently.

It's on too soon after Britain's Got Talent for me to be interested. Give it a rest ITV. BGT pwns X Factor anyway.

tonight at half 7 is the first show.

The excitement is killing me haha. I love auditions though.

I fact they're showing Cheryl collapse or something in tonights show (according a headline I saw on MSN), just makes me not want to watch it. *yawn*

hmm seems they're auditioning in dublin this time.. does that mean people in the rep of ireland can actually vote this time? I really don't understand why they aren't letting us at this point.

hmm seems they're auditioning in dublin this time.. does that mean people in the rep of ireland can actually vote this time? I really don't understand why they aren't letting us at this point.

There's nothing to vote for at the moment?

My Facebook status...

"And the initial portrayal of Glasgow in the X Factor? A homosexual, 40 year old, "house husband". Words can't describe...."

And Cowell is trying harder than ever to get into Cheryl Cole's pants now that she's a single lady.

Edited by Charlie

Man this show's annoying!!

That blonde girl with the big hair... that looked and sounded like Pixie Lott (shit basically)... just windged her way through! She was so annoying!

And they just draw it out for 5 minutes, when we know they'll put her through for 'entertainment' all along!

ARGH!!

There's nothing to vote for at the moment?

I mean when it comes to the time. They've never let us vote and it can become quite irritating when they had jedward on and dermot would keep saying shit like " looks like they've got the irish vote"

some parts of tonights episode were just hilarious. the release me one was brilliant I love her already haha

Watched bits of this. I loved the Madonna-looking girl initially, but then she annoyed me. My mum (who has experience with the topic) said that the release me!!! woman exhibited characteristics of a proper psychotic. You could tell. I loved though.

ALSO

Was it just my TV/my ears, or was everything fucking AUTOTUNED?! WTF is up with that? It was obvious too, cause autotuning live stuff comes off shit. Why would they even do that?

Man this show's annoying!!

That blonde girl with the big hair... that looked and sounded like Pixie Lott (shit basically)... just windged her way through! She was so annoying!

And they just draw it out for 5 minutes, when we know they'll put her through for 'entertainment' all along!

ARGH!!

she'll go very far I think. I thought she was actually not bad once she actually started and what you find annoying is what the public usually loves in the long term. imagine if lady gaga went on that show.. you'd be saying the same thing if not worse. She has personality and she has "A voice"

Yeah when they said to her "its style over substance" I wished she bit back "works for Lady Gaga"

#ionlywatcheditfortenminuteswhiledoingthewashingupipromise

he release me one was brilliant I love her already haha

How? Why?

She's an utterly talentless, psychotic woman.

How? Why?

She's an utterly talentless, psychotic woman.

If you watch x factor for the shits and giggles like I do( plus alchohol) then she's the most amazing woman in the world. cracked me up anyway :)

that 80's styled one was actually pretty good I thought. Glad they put her through. Much better than most singers on the show, and by that I mean it's usually 'who can sing the loudest?!"

I lolled when the woman "singing" Mercy admitted it was mostly ad-libbed! :laughing:

Also I was telling my sister it felt like an exorcism so I'm so glad Simon said the same...maybe I should put that in the coincidences thread :p

So was it just my TV that had everyone singing with autotune? It was really obvious..???

Let me check stuff on Youtube, to make sure..my sister noticed it too.

I'm not huge on this reality tv stuff, so can somebody tell me what the difference is between the X-Factor and Britain's got talent?