NEurope
mcj metroid

X-Factor

Why do people like Cher, she's crap, got a 'i'm fuckin' awesome' attitude. Looks like a pikey, is a pikey and her tears when she sings the slow songs are fake. Yet everyone buys into it.

I kind of love the attitude. Many people fall for the "Oh look at me, I have a sad story. I'm not sure I can do Saturday's performance well because of said story" and then they belt out something and do fantastically. I like the girl for not doing that, she just comes out and gets on with it, plus she actually listens to the Judge's so she's not all that bad. She's a performer though, it's probably part of it. I enjoy her performances though. More so than the others in the final right now with the exception of Matt.

so... Cher & Will-I-Am was awesome on Saturday night, that's all i have to say about Saturday.

Matt singing Biffy Clyro for his winning single, now that i actually quite like, I'd have no objection of that getting Christmas number 1.

I'm just glad One Direction didnt win. they'll no doubt be signed to Simons Label tomorrow morning, as will Rebecca.

As for Cher, she will more than likely get bigger than all the finalists, Cheryl has a soft spot, and can only see her being produced by Will-I-Am in the not to distant future, then i expect collabarations with Timbaland etc etc,

I loved the Semi-Final, but thought the Final was boring without Cher. She was a great singer, a great performer and the one who had the "X-Factor" more than the others.

So I take it the Guy Everyone Forgets beat Beiber Clones and Grumps?

Correct!

10 char

Just watched a few videos from the final, Matt and Rhianna was by far the best duet, I don't like him or the song but damn that worked well. Will.I.Am and Cher was pretty excruciating to watch, yet I like both the song and the people. Christina was better as a teenager. Robbie is cool but One Direction sucked. Also the winners song seems pretty crap this year.

I also watched the auditionees song with all the crap people. The asian girl from the group is absolutely delicious. I want to take her out.

I loved the Semi-Final, but thought the Final was boring without Cher. She was a great singer, a great performer and the one who had the "X-Factor" more than the others.

Agreed. I thought she deserved to be in the final more than crappy younger-copy-of-The-Wanted/Westlife/Boyzone/JLS/Take That One Direction and I wanted her or Matt to win. She's still going to be signed by Will.I.Am anyway so we should expect a single or album soon. Rebecca's going to do well internationally most likely and One Direction will make some dough from teenage screaming girls so all is well for the last four.