NEurope
mcj metroid

X-Factor

I'm like 2 weeks behind X-Factor and I'm still unsure if I'll even bother watching them :hmm:

Is the Katy one the proper chav girl with the big eye-lashes?

Mary looks like the vicar of dibley now shes got her new haircut.

see my first reaction was a hippo if im honest,

but i can see what you mean.

Still thinking that the painter / decorator guy who wore the same shirt and hat for every audition thing will win it.

pretty awesome singer, just awkward and fidgety. he needs to man up a bit.

Not too sure what Madonna dresses like but I think so.

0318_1_lg.jpg

Or at least she looked similar in the first audition.

I can't believe Paije didn't get through! He has a fantastic singing voice. How could Simon Dannii not put him through? Is she crazy? He was awesome.

I think Cher, Mary or painter guy will win the show. Also Katie may have a chance too.

Rumour has it that each of the judges are getting to choose an extra finalist next week on the first live show.

Pretty much meaning what I said before was true and that Gamu-gate only happened to grab headlines and she'll be put through next week.

Rumour has it that each of the judges are getting to choose an extra finalist next week on the first live show.

Pretty much meaning what I said before was true and that Gamu-gate only happened to grab headlines and she'll be put through next week.

oh ah... is that the 'Twist?'

oh ah... is that the 'Twist?'

If there was a twist mentioned last night then it probably was. I haven't seen it in a few weeks. I read a few months ago that there were possibly going to be 16 finalists this year and didn't think anything of it until I saw the rumours again (after seeing the leaked list of finalists) that Gamu was going to go through as a 4th girl.

If there was a twist mentioned last night then it probably was. I haven't seen it in a few weeks. I read a few months ago that there were possibly going to be 16 finalists this year and didn't think anything of it until I saw the rumours again (after seeing the leaked list of finalists) that Gamu was going to go through as a 4th girl.

Yarp last night the closing bits were on about the live rounds last night and a twist.

makes sense i guess.

Surely lip-synched? For some it sounds like they are singing but I'm almost sure that Katie isn't.

I haven't really gotten into it this year, I'm watching it kinda passively. 3 and a half hours is too long for me especially as half of that is either showing what happened last week, Dermot rambling on or the judges trying to be suspenseful. Drive's me nuts. Cher, Rebecca and Aiden are pretty entertaining though. I like Mary also :)

Didn't want John to get kicked out :(

Aden should be gone, he ruined John Lennon last week, he trashed Diamonds are forever weekend just gone. Okay i liked his cover of mad-world, but the rest is shit.

John is a much better singer then Aden.

John was incredibly dull though. Dannii was actually right about she knew exactly what she was getting from him - my aunt (52) loved him. Which kinda indicates his fanbase.

NOT to say that's reason for being kicked out of X Factor...but TreyC was "better".

Katie is still my fave. Though I suprisingly loved wozherfaceCher's performance (!).

Cher has been pretty awesome,

Either her or Matt Cardle will win it. Mary will no doubt do well after the show anyways,

Bell Ami will just fade, One Direction will be okay after x-facor.

Pretty much all Cheryl's acts are going to get something after the x-factor, they're all really good.

Aiden and One Direction should have gone since the start of the show! One Direction completely wrecked Kelly Clarkson! Aiden, I just can't stand him. He acts like he's in pain and he can feel the emotion of the song and shit and he clearly couldn't! He sucks!

I think Aiden is alright. Not everyone can look like a plastic supermodel when singing. Some people look a bit strange when performing.

I think Aiden is alright. Not everyone can look like a plastic supermodel when singing. Some people look a bit strange when performing.

No he sounds strange too, still I wouldn't mind if he stayed longer than Bel Amie or One direction.

I'd love One direction to get out quite quickly actually.

"one direction" WHO came up with that name. Reminds me of " one true voice". This isn't the 80's anymore simon

Also I think that kind of music died a horrible death sometime in the mid 00s.

You just know they are going to stay till the fucking end wrecking our heads though. We all rememember lloyd last year.

Cher has been pretty awesome,

Either her or Matt Cardle will win it. Mary will no doubt do well after the show anyways,

Bell Ami will just fade, One Direction will be okay after x-facor.

Pretty much all Cheryl's acts are going to get something after the x-factor, they're all really good.

If Matt wins he'll go nowhere. cher and Katie will likely have a career afterwards.

Edited by mcj metroid
Automerged Doublepost

Aiden's alright to me. Much better than most, I never noticed him making any silly faces while singing, but when he's finished that's when I notice his stupid faces, he never stops clenching his chin(if that makes sense :p) or pouting with his lower lip. It confuses me.

Oh!! Did ye see Cheryl performing? Not being much of a fan I was very pleasantly surprised, she was actually really good o.O

Apparently it was mimed to prerecorded vocals. (Cheryl's vocal) (I.e not just miming to the single, but she'd prerecorded "live" vocals to mime to)

She not been deported yet?

Bummer if that's true, but sounds like they're just trying to cause a controversy. Some sounded mimed, other parts didn't.

Dancing made up for it though :p Didn't know she was that good

Cheryl bottled it is what happened. Katie should never have stayed in, she's a dick and the song she was singing was practically begging to the judges to keep her in.