N-Europe

Pokémafia DeathVoid - Game Thread

ReZourceman

The problem is that this was on day 4 when people still held doubts about Danny-boy.

Now we are on day 6 and he decides to spill the info, after he gets voted against.

In no way does that not look suspicious.

Can anyone explain why we are voting martinist? What about Mundi?

About 3 posts above....

Since day one we have had players whose allegiance have been in question and Martininist decides to investigate none of them?

And when he gets votes against him he comes out with vital info.

Bullshit.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in two minds, martinist does look quite suspicious, but also I find it strange that Marcamillian expressed suspicion of Mundi(that was just about making sense to me) and then he's found dead. There were a few posts by Mundi that seemed a bit...off. It looks like a whole lot of people seemed to be around to see/witness something from that writeup, do we have any info from them?

I apparently kept my power from the group untill I investigated dannyboy to find out if he was mafia or not. Now they're saying I could have brought my power out a bit earlier in the game and take the suspicion off of him when they were all suspicus of him. Atleast I think thats why they're voting for me.

I'm in two minds, martinist does look quite suspicious, but also I find it strange that Marcamillian expressed suspicion of Mundi(that was just about making sense to me) and then he's found dead. There were a few posts by Mundi that seemed a bit...off. It looks like a whole lot of people seemed to be around to see/witness something from that writeup, do we have any info from them?

Ellmeister previously said that he targeted Marc but was blown away so that could explain why no one has any info on this.

What kind of stupid tactic involves stating that the other suspicious person is a townie?

Two people who could be Mafia members helping each others, a stupid tactic indeed :rolleyes:

Hell, only Martinist could be the Mafia member and decided to say this to help himself.

What ticks me off is that this is the 6th day and he has only come out with info about Danny-boy, what about the other 5 days?

Even the write-up from day 4 does not make it look like an investigation.

A blue and pinky red Pokemon squeezed its face. A tiny red, navy and white Pokemon was surprised to hear word of the blue and purple Pokemon. Beady eyes pattered the blue and purple Pokemon from behind, ALTERATION A light purple witnessed this. ALTERATION

What I am getting at is: Martinist is NOT an investigator, he lied to cover for him.

I know how to sort this.

Martinist, what have you managed to find out the other days?

This should prove whether you are lying or telling the truth.

lets see...Well I investigated raining's character, all it gave me was if the character was a townie or not. I don't really get any more information other than that.

how about i just give you i list of people i've investigated so far:

Raining, Dannyboy, Moogle and nintendohnut. All been townies so far

Ok, but we need to lynch someone. We can't keep continuing skipping days. If martinist is a townie we know which four others are townies as well and that Mundi is a mafia. That's a start.

Edited by Tales

well

A blue and pinky red Pokemon squeezed its face. A tiny red, navy and white Pokemon was surprised to hear word of the blue and purple Pokemon. Beady eyes pattered the blue and purple Pokemon from behind, ALTERATION A light purple witnessed this. ALTERATION

is clearly not an investigation.

Anyone know where Nintendohnut is?

54.png

Nintendohnut is dead. He was Psyduck. Power unknown. A townie.

The town mourned their loss, but there was work to be done.

10 char limit

Nintendohnut has been dead since the first night.....don't tell me you didn't notice :P

RIGHT! I'm back now. Sorry for being away, I thought I would have signal for phone-internets but I just totally didn't. I was itching to get online for this the entire time!

Anyway, I need to know a couple of things:

Martinist - what pokemon are you? And on what night did you target me? You should be happy to reveal at this point as you are about to be lynched and have nothing to lose by the looks of it.

About 3 posts above....

Since day one we have had players whose allegiance have been in question and Martininist decides to investigate none of them?

And when he gets votes against him he comes out with vital info.

Bullshit.

I've still yet to properly catch up, but for now, for this I'll vote martinist