Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mafia General Discussion Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magnus, if you play in my next game you will have a special role made just for you :love:and probably be killed on the first night

That'd be perfect, though. I'd earn brownie points with you without having to put any actual effort into it. :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Working on a new epic. I really hope some players will come out of retirement to boost the number of participants :p it will make for a better game.

I promise you a good time.

If ReZ doesn't want to go next, I should have this game ready for tomorrow or wednesday (but could realistically do sign-ups today).

Edited by The Peeps

Sounds good, ain't nothing I like more than a good Peeps/ReZ/Jonnas mafia. That said, I am a bit mafia'd out, so maybe give it a week or so?

I'm still working on wire mafia, balancing it, but work has gotten a little busy and weekend was packed.

Hmm when is the exam period over?

Oh, if you want to start it soon, you shouldn't take me into consideration. It's still about a month before I'm done - my last exam is on June 19th. I'll be most busy the next 10 days, though - after that I'll have more time. But really, you shouldn't think about me.

That being said, you better have some great games left for when I'm ready again! It's been too long since I've been in Peeps and Jonnas games. ;)

My exams haven't begun yet. They last throughout June and the first half of July. It's ridiculous.

I'm up for a game afterwards, though. Maybe even run a simple DIY to "de-rust" my mafia-hosting skills.

I love that when Jonnas is 'up for a game' of mafia, he isn't even talking about playing.

• 2 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!