Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mafia General Discussion Thread

ReZourceman

Well, that was what I was going to steal, the no nightphases theme, and everyone can kill. Everyone can do their abilities whenever they want, but that was something I was already contemplating for my BG game, but he was against it at that point when I asked for comments, wanting a priority order ;). Very little remained of that idea in my game.

Anyway, like I said, I want to take the continuous phases, and I was planning to add to that.. Everone has the same roles and win condition. No mafia. Of course, there's something else, but that what I'm keeping under wraps for now. It will be pure psychological warfare. You're really going to have to choose your friends wisely. Anyway, I'll try to figure out the details soon enough.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was great fun but it's a lot easier if you're evil... no inhibitions about killing everyone off!

I found out someone who I thought was evil so I decided to keep quiet and tried killing her. Unfortunately, it was someone who wounds anyone who tries to kill them.

It was great fun but it's a lot easier if you're evil... no inhibitions about killing everyone off!

I was "evil" (well, evil was relative in his game). I wasn't so hesitant at shooting someone, I may have won with my first win condition ;). I didn't shoot anybody, although I'd have done so eventually.

Oh my god I hate you lol. I've just seen that your Pokemafia is the same name technically as my next one! 100% serious. I didn't see it before now. :p

Can you post if you're ready? (Just out of interest/so we can organise this)

I know Nintendohnut is ready.

Currently active Mafia Games

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue (By ReZourceman)

Heroes Mafia (By The Peeps)

Currently Signing up

None.

Signing Up Soon

Mafiawesome: Lucid Drift Mafia (By Jayseven)

Bare Bones Mafia II (By Dyson)

DC Comincs Mafia (By Paj Meen Ah) ???

Super Smash Bros Brawl 2 : Rematch (By Diageo)

The Gentlemens Mafia II (By Jonnas)

The 007 Mafia (By Nintendohnut)

High School TV Series Mafia (By Tales)

End of the World Mafia (By The Peeps)

TBC Mafia (By Dannyboy-the-Dane)

The Robot Mafia (By Jonnas)

The Video Game Mafia (Title TBC) (By MadDog)

Pokémafia X (title to be revealed, special tenth anniversary game) (By ReZourceman)

Pokémafia 11 (title to be revealed) (By ReZourceman)

Stolen Concept Mafia (By Cube)

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

I WILL SPEAK!

... yeah just started a full-time job so I'm-a let myself sink to the bottom of the list, regardless of everything I've said previously :( Really want to do it but I get home and have three hours to myself and that's not enough time to do everything I want to do, let alone spend hours sorting a mafia out!

Ok, so since SSBB 2 is not happening, neither is DC Comics (Sort out that list, people!), Bare Bones might happen, then that leaves...

Gentlemen's II

Boy, that came early. Give me a few days to sort out the rest of the roles and I'll start a sign-up thread. I'll try to have this done by the weekend.

Ok, so since SSBB 2 is not happening, neither is DC Comics (Sort out that list, people!), Bare Bones might happen, then that leaves...

Gentlemen's II

Boy, that came early. Give me a few days to sort out the rest of the roles and I'll start a sign-up thread. I'll try to have this done by the weekend.

It's everywhere.

Hang on there Jonnas. I didn't want to go after the Pokemafia but I do want to go after the Heroes Mafia. I don't want to go after you like last time. So if you're going, go after the Pokemafia.

But Pokémafia is near its end. I go after Pokémafia, you wait for Heroes mafia, you'll end up going alongside me, or afterwards, anyway :heh:

Don't you prefer to go before me?

Gentlemen's II

I so want in on this! Though I hope you start soon, as I won't be on (much) during Easter break (starting April 12). =O

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!