N-Europe

ReZourceman Daily

ReZourceman

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claire is awesome. She should have her own segment of ReZ Daily.

Also, she's totally right about the citrus fruits being the best. How can you hate lime when you write in LIME?????

Order of tastiness:

Orange, Lemon, Lime.

Strawberry

Blackcurrant.

Just catching up on this weeks episodes.

Enjoyed the sweet talk.

Fruitella do some more crazy fruit flavours don't they... Apple, Pear, Raspberry... maybe a tropical/pineapple?

Black/Red (depending on the sweet) >>>>>>>>> Lime[maybe?] >> Orange [often too strong in flavour] >> Lemon [gets left/to the end/oh if I must]

---

Is Spanish Coach a legitamately good learning tool? or a waste when compared to Rosetta and her all powerful stone?

---

Claires impression lol, I did notice that aswell, but it doesn't bother.

---

Yes think I'll go see Transformers. And tempted by the 3D version, given that it was made that way.

I look forward to seeing if you've attempted a botched haircut in todays episode! :p

Edited by Retro_Link
Automerged Doublepost

I agree with 'Facebook' references in songs, they're a bit vulgar. I wouldn't mind if someone quoted Ronseal or other more obscure names of organisations or products, but social networking sites and the like which have become so popular as to make me grate my teeth when pointlessly shoehorned into what might or might not be a good song.

There were shades of 'gingers have souls' in that video at the end and I was uncertain whether you were joking or if you'd missed the usual Rez irony.

I like it!

Not really, I absolutely hate this song about as much as I've ever hated any song ever... except probably more than that!

Not being a fan of the chav in the first place, tbh the song is worse than I could have even hoped for!

I hate the use of Twitter/Facebook in this song, for the simple fact she tells us 'We can't stop tweeting about her' etc... etc... arrogant fuckah!

I hate that she tells me I can't stop 'looking at her, staring at her' etc...

Infact I hate pretty much every single lyric and second of this song and video.

"Count da moneeey"... ARGH!

I hate the contrast in style between the slower melodic 'swagger jagger' and then the dance etc... rest of the song.

I hate the @16secs 'Katy Perry/Kanye West' style lyrical sound FX... because it's just been copy and pasted/slapped in there as a sound of the moment.

I hate that I just looked up the video, to see that fringe!... my most hated haircut EVAR!

Her/TheSong/TheVideo actually the most annoying music related thing I can think of!

Take your Swagger, and Jag off!

Edited by Retro_Link

d8fdb623-c3ef-41ea-ab42-cb6105a1b0bf

And I will never ever understand why women get that fringe. I honestly think its because everyone is too scared to say it looks bad to womens faces. Not me though. I am the gutsiest mother fucker of all time.

Edited by ReZourceman

As much as it pains me to say it, I watched all of your DS collection video and quite enjoyed it.

Already knew you had quite a collection, but didn't know quite how vast, but I don't recall seeing Animal Crossing: Wild World in your collection, perhaps I missed it, but if you don't own it, then why not?