N-Europe

ReZourceman Daily

ReZourceman

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, definitely the best. The few jokes with fat people etc. were great.

I think it worked so well because there was nothing that felt forced, and there were no annoying sound effects for once. :heh:

The lyrics were also great, though I can see why you couldn't make them fit a rhythm. :heh:

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

Make them like that. Constantly.

Gimp laugh after shatter is v.v.v.good.

'Well I'm glad I asked'

Better than normal reviews, despite your descriptions/details sounding mega-primitive (not that I'm watching because I'm considering buying the game).

I'd go as far to say that was an 11.5/13.9

wait wait wait... you did all this... only to end up getting soft tortilla wraps?!!!

Taco Fail!!

Brother we drove nearly an hour to get there and like...4 hours+ on the way back. I would have to have been a fool to only get soft. I got beef soft, beef hard, chicken hard, fries, rice and fried dough shit.

Hard beef was FUCKING immense, definitely the way to go and not hard to eat at all. People complaining about difficulty to eat either havn't been or are bitches. They are hard, but have enough give' so that they are reasonably easily bendable and so's that when you take a bite the whole thing doesn't fall apart. SHit was off the hook.

Oh and the Warhammer thing was just a joke lol. Half of those people play it. :p