N-Europe

ReZourceman Daily

ReZourceman

I think you're a baby for moaning about a specific subject while laughing at others (that can be equally as offensive).

All I wanted to do was call him a prick and leave it at that. If you stopped bringing it up we could all move on.

but who the fuck cares, deal with it.

After you.

Tortilla.

_

250px-Paul_Torterra.png

Anyone?

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what Rez said about that cat was very very wrong and out of touch with our modern culture. We all know the proper way to dispose of cats is to put them in a sack filled with rocks and throw them in the nearest river.

I think what Rez said about that cat was very very wrong and out of touch with our modern culture. We all know the proper way to dispose of cats is to put them in a sack filled with rocks and throw them in the nearest river.

You call that modern? C'maahn at least put some effort into this.

KyonFacepalm.jpg

It's fairly easy to bury a cat alive actually...

Today daily sketch was the worst yet.

I'm sure it's funny making it (hence you two laughing), but the viewer really doesn't feel part of that.

Also, were you actually drunk when you ate the flatbread?

Do you have your camera constantly attached to your hand?

I'm sure it's funny making it (hence you two laughing), but the viewer really doesn't feel part of that.

When it first showed whatever his name was laughing, I thought ReZ was blowing him. But it went to ReZ quite quickly, which made me wonder if they both had some form of vibrator action going on.