N-Europe

ReZourceman Daily

ReZourceman

What was wrong with the cat bit?

You love mean shit like Maddox and yet you're complaining about this?

You only have a problem cause ReZ said it. Seriously.

Its because his cat died recently. But when he calms down he will realise how massively hypocritical and ridiculous he is being, so I don't hold it against him. :)

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah! Because I obviously meant it.

Irrelevant.

What was wrong with the cat bit?

You love mean shit like Maddox and yet you're complaining about this?

I have no problem with insulting random shizzle, as like Maddox which you brought up. Give me some statements about ramming a spear shaft up the Queen's arse and I'll have no problem. Cats (Among others) are a sore point for me. Especially picking on something so recent as well.

You only have a problem cause ReZ said it. Seriously.

Bullshit. You could do it and you'd get the same response.

I meant to ask this a few posts ago, but what is happening with Comedy Rainbow? With the humourous material you've been doing each (week)day, what is left? You know we love you, but even I have fears about spreading your talent out this much.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

If I had done it and you'd made that reply I'd have just been confused.

I didn't know your cat had died and I didn't know that cats were among a specific collection of areas that are a no go for you.

In all honesty, the idea that you're able to laugh at (what some would consider) offensive stuff like child beating, rape and other crap that Maddox does; but then get offended when a specific topic is mentioned is completely idiotic.

Like EVILL, I also look forward to CR.

Well I made claims that the next episode of CR would be the funniest ever due to the musical parody in it, however that particular sketch has been delayed (Jonny is having a rough time at the moment, including a death in the family)

I've been a bit busy recently (actually have had a bit of a social life) and the next episode was meant to be this weekend. It will be next weekend now. And it should still be a great episode. I need to buy another prop.

In regards to spreading myself too thin, nothing written for Comedy Rainbow has ended up in Daily, and vice versa. They're very seperate. :)

But yeah. Should be a pretty good episode. Also Season 1 might end on episode 20. Consider that an exclusive.

In all honesty, the idea that you're able to laugh at (what some would consider) offensive stuff like child beating, rape and other crap that Maddox does; but then get offended when a specific topic is mentioned is completely idiotic.

I never said I liked all of Maddox's work.

Um, no. It is not at all idiotic. We all have our sore points. I have no problems with jokes about rape and child beating and most other things considered offensive by many. However, I, like EEVIL, have a very soft spot for cats, and I honestly don't like jokes about cats getting hurt or being mistreated. Hell, I feel nothing but disgust towards the woman who originally put the cat in the trash can. It's not that I'm offended by the jokes - I'm a big opponent of censorship - but claiming it is idiotic to have a soft spot for something and not for something else is what's idiotic here.

Um, no. It is not at all idiotic. We all have our sore points. I have no problems with jokes about rape and child beating and most other things considered offensive by many. However, I, like EEVIL, have a very soft spot for cats, and I honestly don't like jokes about cats getting hurt or being mistreated. Hell, I feel nothing but disgust towards the woman who originally put the cat in the trash can. It's not that I'm offended by the jokes - I'm a big opponent of censorship - but claiming it is idiotic to have a soft spot for something and not for something else is what's idiotic here.

He's not exactly saying that, its just the fact that he got offended by it, not as you say having a soft spot for it.

For the record I have cats myself and I think the chick who did it should be beaten to a pulp.

BUT ;

I have no problems with jokes about rape and child beating and most other things considered offensive by many.

This out of context is the best thing ever. :D

He's not exactly saying that, its just the fact that he got offended by it, not as you say having a soft spot for it.

Right, I see. But to be fair, this is EEVIL we're talking about. He always states in opinion quite brutishly.

For the record I have cats myself and I think the chick who did it should be beaten to a pulp.

Good man.

This out of context is the best thing ever. :D

The best part? When I wrote it, I initially forgot to put in "jokes about". :D

Taking personal offense to a joke not aimed at offending you personally is no reason to be angry with the person making the joke.

I mean, you did a whole, what, 4 minute vid designed specifically to rip the piss out of ReZ and how did he take it? Like a joke.

Yes, we all have our sensitive areas (mine's on my penislol), but I think essentially what's happening here is ULTIMATE PROOF that we like to take any tiny incident and go on and on about it, over-analysing whatever happened into some sort of ethereal, transcending moment of BLAhblahBLAH

I mean, you did a whole, what, 4 minute vid designed specifically to rip the piss out of ReZ and how did he take it? Like a joke.

There's a slight difference between a parody (Which he did take well, on the forum. The abusive email was disgusting) and recommending how to go Silent Assassin on a cat.

It didn't offend me, it angered (Grr.) me. Same thing? Dunno, we'll need Grunch on this.

Moving on. Today's episode is your worst yet. I can't really critique it much because not much actually happened.

The only thing good about that was the fart, and then the speed to the 'lol'.

And maybe the guest dude's walk/laughter. But not really.

3/10

Not your fault really I guess.

You may as well have done a 10 second joke for this episode. If you can't do a minute's worth of content, do a short and sweet edition.

Taking personal offense to a joke not aimed at offending you personally is no reason to be angry with the person making the joke.

Yes, we all have our sensitive areas (mine's on my penislol), but I think essentially what's happening here is ULTIMATE PROOF that we like to take any tiny incident and go on and on about it, over-analysing whatever happened into some sort of ethereal, transcending moment of BLAhblahBLAH

Pretty much what I was trying to say.

You always see this at comedy gigs... the stand-up is making off colour remarks about children (people laugh), then about killing (people laugh), about rape (one person gets offended while others laugh) and then that one person heckles.

And it's like... you were alright with the rest of the stuff which some people find offensive, but when it hits your sore spot you cry like a baby.

So what are people making the joke meant to do, ask people, "Hey, I might make a rape joke, is everyone ok with that?"

It's idiotic.

It's fine that people get offended, but when they play up like a bitch it's stupid.

Just don't laugh, ignore it, and then continue to laugh at the joke that someone else probably finds offensive.

And it's like... you were alright with the rest of the stuff which some people find offensive, but when it hits your sore spot you cry like a baby.

Just don't laugh, ignore it, and then continue to laugh at the joke that someone else probably finds offensive.

I thought that was obvious. I have no doubt that I've found something humourous that others have found offensive. As has everyone here. Just because I voiced my disapproval has prompted y'all into action. Hypocritical? More than likely. BUT I CAN'T HELP HOW I FEEEEL

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

How the fuck is it hypocritical?

I think you're a baby for moaning about a specific subject while laughing at others (that can be equally as offensive).

There have been plenty of jokes on here that I don't find funny and maybe a little offensive, but who the fuck cares, deal with it.

EDIT: Ok, now you've edited your post and added that bit on the end...

No one's saying that you can't feel offended or put off by a joke, it's the rest that's idiotic.

Edited by Wesley