N-Europe

Pokémafia LifeLight - Game Thread

ReZourceman

martinist and Raining_again. Targeting randomly because I was hoping to notice myself in the write-ups and the rare chance of getting something from it. However, it's hard to pinpoint myself. Plus I presume that I won't even be mentioned if I didn't impact anything.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Cube's story seems to check out.

With Jay7 gone there isn't many inactives left anyway though *shrug*

Change Vote: Jimbob

A while back, I voted for him due to inactivity. He posted just to vote for me back and we never heard from him again.

15 players: Majority is 8

Cube

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Ganepark32

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Vote : Cube - 4 - Gizmo, MadDog, Nintendohnut, Ganepark32

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 3 - dan-likes-trees, Rummy.

Vote : Jonnas - 1 - Jimbob

Vote : Jimbob - 1 - Jonnas

Cube - how do you know you were roleblocked? I mean if you weren't mentioned in the write-up then how do you know?

And also: who did you target last night? Sorry if this has already been answered, I'm a little confused.

I targeted you last night, and it's already been established that MadDog tried to target you.

Screw eeet. This game IS slow! My second ever mafia and I am dissappointed, worked much better live. I am, again for shits and giggles and to maybe actually do SOMETHING, going to Change Vote:Cube, sorry Cubey, I'd pretend I had good reason, but I'm just sheeping.

Screw eeet. This game IS slow! My second ever mafia and I am dissappointed, worked much better live. I am, again for shits and giggles and to maybe actually do SOMETHING, going to Change Vote:Cube, sorry Cubey, I'd pretend I had good reason, but I'm just sheeping.

It's only slow because out of 15 players theres hardly any that seem to give a shit.

I targeted you last night, and it's already been established that MadDog tried to target you.

LIES!

Last night I was roleblocked, and although this may be down to some 'confusion', according to Cube whatever happened to me should have been transferred to him. So why would I have been roleblocked? It seems ridiculous that Maddog would be able to roleblock two people in one night as it makes Cube's power redundant.

I strongly advise we vote Cube. The fact this steel pokemon hasn't appeared in any of the write-ups even in a 'watching' role is way to suspicious.

Cube, to prove me wrong tell me how you know you were roleblocked last night, and give some details about what happened, then MAYBE I'll believe you. At the moment I think you're trying to wriggle out of a hole.

LIES!

All I know is that

- Maddog roleblocked you.

- I targeted you.

However, I'm not entirely sure how ReZ would have resolved the issue as.

- If I was roleblocked then I wouldn't be protecting you anymore.

- Therefore MadDog would have roleblocked you.

- But has he hadn't roleblocked me, then I would be protecting you.

Hence why I said that I don't know how ReZ worked it out.

I think for now I'm willing to believe Cube (this is highly confusing though!) and I'd rather vote for Jimbob. Like Jonnas said, it's just silly that all he did was come in a cast a vote on Jonnas simply because he voted for him.

Vote: Jimbob

Cube

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Ganepark32

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Vote : Cube - 6 - Gizmo, MadDog, Nintendohnut, Ganepark32, Rummy.

Vote : Jimbob - 2 - Jonnas, Eenuh

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 1 - dan-likes-trees

All I know is that

- Maddog roleblocked you.

- I targeted you.

However, I'm not entirely sure how ReZ would have resolved the issue as.

- If I was roleblocked then I wouldn't be protecting you anymore.

- Therefore MadDog would have roleblocked you.

- But has he hadn't roleblocked me, then I would be protecting you.

Hence why I said that I don't know how ReZ worked it out.

So were you roleblocked last night then? It doesn't make sense that he would roleblock both of us if he only targeted me, regardless of whether you 'take the bullet' or not.

If you were roleblocked, how do you know you were roleblocked? Or were you not roleblocked, but due to the confusing nature of your role, I was instead?

If you were roleblocked, how do you know you were roleblocked? Or were you not roleblocked, but due to the confusing nature of your role, I was instead?

I don't know 100% if I was roleblocked - I just know that me and MadDog targeted you. The likely solution seems to be that my power simply didn't work and you got roleblocked.

I don't know 100% if I was roleblocked - I just know that me and MadDog targeted you. The likely solution seems to be that my power simply didn't work and you got roleblocked.

Your story contradicts itself. You say that you assume you were roleblocked and therefore Maddog roleblocked me, but in that case you would have been roleblocked and not me.

Plus the fact that you very clearly weren't roleblocked. If you were roleblocked you would have gotten a PM. More lies!

Before right now I suspected dan-likes-trees and Diageo as mafia, Diageo for reasons mentioned above (randomly voting for people), and dan-likes-trees seems eager to agree that Cube's story sound true. Now I'm almost sure, and if Cube is lynched and shown to mafia, I would hope these are next. The excuse 'he's talking' is pointless; if he's mafia, you're meant to lynch him not keep him alive because he's talking more than a townie.

If I die tonight, which I might, I STRONGLY suggest people look into Cube, Diageo and dan-likes-trees.

If you vote for him now it will show me you're not guilty, and if Cube turns out to be town you can lynch me tomorrow. But right now the three of them seem eager to distract attention away from Cube...

...who is lying. Trust me, his story doesn't add up. I got a PM telling me I'd been roleblocked, but despite the confusion his power just doesn't make sense. I'm sure Rez would have thought through the power more than this.

Cube

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Ganepark32

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Vote : Cube - 6 - Gizmo, MadDog, Nintendohnut, Ganepark32, Rummy.

Vote : Jimbob - 4 - Jonnas, Eenuh, dan-likes-trees, Diageo

I am just voting for Jimbob because everyone seems to be over dramatic that people aren't participating, and if we vote for Cube, the person who has probably post the most in this thread, we would have even less activity.

We hardly have anything to go on so we might as well keep the game more fun with more conversation.

Also in the 3 games I have ever played, I have never been mafia, I don't even know how it works. Does everyone just pm each other a nice conversation over who to kill or what?

Anyways, I'm not mafia leave me alone. :(

Well given that we know Nintendohnut to be trustworthy, surely we can all agree on Cube now?

Also Diageo is reading the thread at the moment so it shall be interesting to see if we get a reply from him.

Apparently I took too long to post.

I am just voting for Jimbob because everyone seems to be over dramatic that people aren't participating, and if we vote for Cube, the person who has probably post the most in this thread, we would have even less activity.

We hardly have anything to go on so we might as well keep the game more fun with more conversation.

Also in the 3 games I have ever played, I have never been mafia, I don't even know how it works. Does everyone just pm each other a nice conversation over who to kill or what?

Anyways, I'm not mafia leave me alone. :(

This is not a reason to vote for someone else. We need to lynch someone today, the evidence for Cube being mafia is strongest and even if he has posted regularly in the thread that doesn't mean we should keep him alive. You're only making yourself look more guilty by not voting for him, it makes me think you're in the mafia with him.

What I'm saying is vote for him today because I think he's mafia, then if I'm wrong you can lynch me tomorrow (if I'm still alive).

Gizmo - yes we can all agree on Cube, I'm offering myself tomorrow if I'm wrong. But these people who refuse to vote for him - keep an eye on them tomorrow if I die tonight and Cube turns out to be mafia. They are most probably his comrades. Eenuh too perhaps, as she voted for Jimbob first.

But right now the three of them seem eager to distract attention away from Cube...

...who is lying. Trust me, his story doesn't add up.

I assure you, I'm telling the truth. I've had two days to come up with a role, so I had the option to make up a less-problematic role, instead I opted for my rather-confusing truthful role.

(Doublepost) Since when does "He posts like he does in every single mafia game" count as evidence?

I wasn't saying it was evidence. I was saying that you (or anyone) posting in the thread isn't a reason not to lynch that person. We can't just keep the people who talk alive just because they talk. If, for example, someone had come out with something like 'I have guarenteed proof that Nintendohnut is evil and it literally is fact', I would never expect people to say things like 'well, that may be but he posts a lot in the thread and killing him, even though he's evil, will mean less people talking. Let's keep him alive to make the game fun!'