Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémafia LifeLight - Game Thread

ReZourceman

Also, Rez:

Don't end the days so quickly! These games are about talking and analysing what people say as well as using awesum powerz. Let people come in and have a say + vote rather than ending it after a day or two please :)

That said if everyone else disagrees and wants to move fast I'll go with the crowd.

Oh of course. I was only going to close it if there were no posts or no discussion (as what was happening) and I was going to check if several people had been online and if they could have posted but hasn't. I'm definitely not going to be cutting anyone off.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh of course. I was only going to close it if there were no posts or no discussion (as what was happening) and I was going to check if several people had been online and if they could have posted but hasn't. I'm definitely not going to be cutting anyone off.

Awesome :) Sorry I didn't realise there hadn't been much activity!

And Jonnas - I wasn't telling people to keep quiet in terms of actually talking about things, I was simply warning them that they shouldn't come out with information unless they are confident the person they are accusing is mafia, because if there's doubt then whether they are mafia or not they may well be able to slither out of the situation. If that happens then the person who originally accused them is a target.

Out of sheer curiosity, why will keeping quiet only benefit the mafia? Revealing yourself as an investigator would make you a prime target, would it not?

Revealing yourself as an investigator also makes it likely to be targeted by protectors, though. Protectors are the ones that shouldn't reveal themselves.

Of course, I'm saying this because I've seen the mafia winning games easily because investigators did not want to reveal their info.

All I'm saying is, keeping quiet means no one gets lynched, which definitely means the mafiosos won't die.

@Nintendohnut: The problem is, there's no guarantee we'll have guaranteed info. At least with vague info, we can generate discussion, and see who's taking sides, etc.

I see your point Jonnas. I suppose it's really up to the person who has the info whether or not they want to risk themselves. It's very likely the town has at least one protector, so if someone did come forward I'm sure they wouldn't be in a great amount of danger right now. It's just more dangerous when protectors are killed, for example. I suppose while my advice can be seen as sensible for survival, it may not actually get us anywhere when it comes to eliminating pokemobsters (a phrase I just invented and already love :) ).

Revealing yourself as an investigator also makes it likely to be targeted by protectors, though. Protectors are the ones that shouldn't reveal themselves.

Of course, I'm saying this because I've seen the mafia winning games easily because investigators did not want to reveal their info.

All I'm saying is, keeping quiet means no one gets lynched, which definitely means the mafiosos won't die.

@Nintendohnut: The problem is, there's no guarantee we'll have guaranteed info. At least with vague info, we can generate discussion, and see who's taking sides, etc.

Ah, yes, I see your point now.

Eek! Could anyone explain to me what this game is? I've just read over the 2 pages and from what I've gathered it's some kind of pokémon styled version of a game where you're given information, by Rez, I think and you have to find out who's who?

Sorry for being such a noob :P

The villiage felt they had no strong leads to go on, and retreated back to their home.

NIGHT TWO.

Get me your PMs.

19 players:

Coolness Bears

Cube

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Ganepark32

Jayseven

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Going to sleep now, but maybe it's worth in the future saying 'if there hasn't been a post for 12 hours' (or however long) then you'll end the day. Some people may not have had a chance to get in til now.

Incidentally, are you punishing for not talking/participating in this game?

Going to sleep now, but maybe it's worth in the future saying 'if there hasn't been a post for 12 hours' (or however long) then you'll end the day. Some people may not have had a chance to get in til now.

Incidentally, are you punishing for not talking/participating in this game?

I won't be no,....unless you consider shitting in bags and sending them to the homes of the loved ones of non-participants punishment. :p

But seriously I'm not. And....yeah thats not a bad idea to say that. I'll implement it. I do think this days discussion really wasn't going anywhere though. 90% of it was just general mafia play tactics discussion win blog hax.

I won't be no,....unless you consider shitting in bags and sending them to the homes of the loved ones of non-participants punishment. :p

But seriously I'm not. And....yeah thats not a bad idea to say that. I'll implement it. I do think this days discussion really wasn't going anywhere though. 90% of it was just general mafia play tactics discussion win blog hax.

Still, I think you need to see if someone actually comes forward with anything or gets a discussion going. Not many people got a chance to say anything. But it's your game. You're in control.

The sun went down and a long Pokemon leapt into action.

A darting Pokemon sped across the town stalking its target.

A rough green Pokemon was surprised at its failure against a large white Pokemon.

A small blue Pokemon stuck to the shadows and located its target. It struck out, and the gigantic greenish Pokemon stumbled.....a fight commenced.

Meanwhile a small green Pokemon was alone this night, but had a red Pokemon looking out for it. As the red Pokemon left a small yellow Pokemon wandered in and struck! The small green Pokemon laid still.

Elsewhere a tiny green Pokemon plodded off to do some recon. It quietly crept into its targets layer. It emerged several minutes later wondering what it had seen.

A strange noise filled the air. On a low frequency a brown Pokemon opened its beady eyes, starting to feel uncomfortable....

Meanwhile, after a fight that raged for several hours, the gigantic Pokemon finally fell.

143.png

Coolness Bears is dead. He was Snorlax, the huge stalker. A townie.

344.png

Mundi is dead. He was Claydol, the mysterious psychic illusionist. A townie.

The sun rose and the town were upset to see two of their own, dead.

DAY THREE

17 players: Majority is 9.

Cube

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Ganepark32

Jayseven

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

martinist

MoogleViper

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Dyson poked his head in and realised he was an outcast in this town.

"I'll be back next time, damn you Pokemooooooooooooooooooooon!"

And trailed off in to the distance. (Have fun all. I'm just annoyed I missed this :heh:)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!