MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Vote : Eenuh - 7 - Diageo, MadDog, dan-likes-trees, Nintendohnut, Jonnas, Rummy

Vote : No Lynch - 1 - Dannyboy-the-Dane

Vote : Jimbob - 1 - Ellmeister

-------------

The town had enclosed in on their target, but it was two who fell on this day.

479.png

Eenuh is dead. She was Rotom, the possessing mafia member.

470.png

Jonnas is dead. He was Leafeon, who's win condition fell with Eenuhs death. He alone had to be her murderer. He was Neutral.

NIGHT SIX

Night ends when I have all PMs or at 9:00am 17th August.

10 players

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Ellmeister

Ganepark32

Jimbob

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Awesome, my hunch was right! Btw can we have confirmation one way or the other that jonnas would have won or just joined the town if he managed to kill eenuh? Just to satisfy my epic suspicions :-)

If Eenuh was the last mafia then both Jonnas' and towns win condition would have been fulfilled simultaneously.

Ellmeister has textucated me asking me to inform y'all that he's a flaming fatty.

And that he won't be able to be around for the rest of the week. Didn't say why. My guess; proving a point with an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Thanks for the message. :D

Night fell on the town once again, which was significantly more quiet than the previous night.

The long Pokemon witnessed a red Pokemon sticking close to the majestic Pokemon. Another Pokemon was interested in the majestic Pokemon. A stealth attack ensued.

Elsewhere the tiny navy and green Pokemon was burrowing deep to find its hiding target.

As the tiny pinkish slash red Pokemon lay in its hut for the night it felt safe. However it heard the creaking of the door and it turns its head to look. It saw nothing. It turned its head back and zzzaaaapppp it was bolted from behind.

265.png

Diageo is dead. He was Wurmple. The fragile Pokemon that on odd nights he could latch himself to a target and discover a lot of information on them. He was a townie.

DAY SEVEN

9 players, majority is 5

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Ellmeister

Ganepark32

Jimbob

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Only information I can add to today is that Ellmeister is a townie. I had some suspicions about him but being confirmed as a townie after my investigation does away with that.

So lets try and see what we've got so far based on what we know:

dan-likes-trees - Townie

DannyboyTheDane - ? (Raikou?)

Ellmeister - Townie

Myself - Townie

Jimbob - ? (Didn't Diageo say he was a townie? Seems believable now after he's been killed off and confirmed himself as a townie, after no one believed me)

MadDog - ?

Nintendohnut - ?

Raining_again - ? (Majestic blue pokemon apparently)

Rummy - Townie (probably mayor)

At the moment, I'm inclined to believe Raining_Again is a townie so it just leaves MadDog, Nintendohnut, Dannyboy and Jimbob really. Any of these want to say something about role/character seeing as there's probably only 1 mafia left so it doesn't really matter much about revealing yourself, unless of course you are the mafia member.

As the tiny pinkish slash red Pokemon lay in its hut for the night it felt safe. However it heard the creaking of the door and it turns its head to look. It saw nothing. It turned its head back and zzzaaaapppp it was bolted from behind.

265.png

Diageo is dead. He was Wurmple. The fragile Pokemon that on odd nights he could latch himself to a target and discover a lot of information on them. He was a townie.

Haha Rez, nice.

Also lame on the mafia ¬¬

Sweet, glad I got the vote in this morn, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to til now(and I shouldnt even be on now) so things are moving nicely!

I roleblocked R_a last night, which rules her out being a killer.

Rules her out being a killer, but not a mafia. I'd say we've got two on our hands, because I'm convinced she is one. She just seemed all too defensive of Eenuh being mafia, plus she says he protected/roleblocked her, but with little reason. What would have happened, if someone roleblocked MadDog roleblocked R_A? Would MadDog know it hasn't worked, or been roleblocked, or what? It seems we still have a killer, who I assume is against the town(if you're not, come forward!) and R_A as mafia imo if it isn't her.

Only information I can add to today is that Ellmeister is a townie. I had some suspicions about him but being confirmed as a townie after my investigation does away with that.

So lets try and see what we've got so far based on what we know:

dan-likes-trees - Townie

DannyboyTheDane - ? (Raikou?)

Ellmeister - Townie

Myself - Townie

Jimbob - ? (Didn't Diageo say he was a townie? Seems believable now after he's been killed off and confirmed himself as a townie, after no one believed me)

MadDog - ?

Nintendohnut - ?

Raining_again - ? (Majestic blue pokemon apparently)

Rummy - Townie (probably mayor)

At the moment, I'm inclined to believe Raining_Again is a townie so it just leaves MadDog, Nintendohnut, Dannyboy and Jimbob really. Any of these want to say something about role/character seeing as there's probably only 1 mafia left so it doesn't really matter much about revealing yourself, unless of course you are the mafia member.

I can't be mayor, our mayor died in the first post and is running the game :p!

Dannyboy's electric double bluff is either ReZ being a mentalist, or it's a very viable thing to go on atm. R_A, Dannyboy and Jimbob are all my suspects, Ganepark's off the list as my only tying suspicion for that is destroyed now, sorry man, nothing personal.

The long Pokemon witnessed a red Pokemon sticking close to the majestic Pokemon. Another Pokemon was interested in the majestic Pokemon. A stealth attack ensued.

Nooo Diageoo!! Sorry for mispelling your name on multiple occasions also

Anyhoo, the Red pokemon 'sticking close to the majestic pokemon' is Nintendohut. Why were you doing so N-H?

Also: the Zaapppp part at the end confirms that the killer is electric (which we pretty much knew but y'know. Anyway, I'm rooting to lynch Danny given this, out best option at the moment. Also suspicious of Jimbob. What pokemon are you Jimbob?

I'm a water pokemon, Kingdra, and I negate power and protect with my "strange aura". I'm a townie.

I was defensive because no-one was actually making any sense and arguing amongst themselves over stupid petty irrelevant stuff.

Stupid petty irrelevant stuff that got us a lynching? I would not have called Jonnas's info neither petty nor irrelevant, amazing you still seem to think it was...or is it just a mafia who's defiant to the end?

I wasn't saying that Jonnas information was petty, I said PEOPLE were arguing over petty stuff (especially in relation to why i protected Ine, and what it potentially meant) I was just looking at it from my perspective, and the fact that there was no given evidence that Ine was mafia from what I had gathered. People (not everyone) were making really what I thought was farfetched assumptions.

Like I said, I'm townie. I've told you I am, Jonnas thought it made sense at the time. I never withheld information, I came forward as soon as people started talking about my character. If you don't believe me well that's up to you.

The way I see it, we were arguing over that info. I'm getting more and more confused, yet I'm still convinced there's at least 2 people out there. The one thing I do know for sure though, is me, and so I'll table this for a question, what are your opinions of me?

(about to finish work and go to le pub, so expect me back in the morning)

Ganepark - I targetted raining last night because frankly I didn't believe her. I can't get any useful information with my power except that I usually appear in writeup and I can then see who it was I targeted. So I targeted her in the hope that it would describe her as something other than the blue pokemon she claimed to be. But seeing as she's been confirmed as that blue pokemon I'm now, against my suspicions, willing to believe she's good. However that's only because I can't think of any electric pokemon that is blue... If anyone else can then I'm still suspicious.

However, does anyone know what Dannyboy did last night? Do we know who the last mafia member is? I was convinced it was magnemite because in a previous night someone was killed by 'a red and blue pokemon'. But could that have been eenuh? If so then we don't know who the last mafia member is. I strongly suggest it's dannyboy or jimbob as we pretty much know who everyone else in the game is.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!