N-Europe

Pokémafia LifeLight - Game Thread

ReZourceman

Yeah it's been known, but it wasn't made a deal of and I already said that I specifically didn't draw attention to it because of that, but as we lose more people, it becomes ever more crucial. Hence why I'm saying it's important to keep me. What'd make things alot easier is if some of these rather silent folk were talking a bit more, because the more I read the thread, the more I start to feel like most of the mafia is hidden in them, and it's just lots of town pointing fingers at other town.

EDIT: Woops, didn't see the last few posts. This means that MadDog and me were in the writeup, and he was telling the truth, so I guess I trust him for now.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told on the first night that Paj was neutral before she died and the last night that Jimbob was a townie that targeted nobody.

I found myself in the write-up, seems like I got my colours wrong. Anyway I'm the tiny red pokemon.

I was told on the first night that Paj was neutral before she died and the last night that Jimbob was a townie that targeted nobody.

I found myself in the write-up, seems like I got my colours wrong. Anyway I'm the tiny red pokemon.

You got your colours wrong? That's quite an error.

Plus, in the writeup, it's a tiny red one that kills Gizmo.

13 players: Majority is 7.

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Ganepark32

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Vote : Dyson - 5 - Jonnas, Raining_again, Ellmeister, Jimbob, Nintendohnut

Vote : Rummy - 2 - Diageo, dan-likes-trees

Vote : Jimbob - 1 - Dyson

Vote : Diageo - 1 - MadDog

Question is now whether to vote for Dyson and take him out, for some reason I'm reluctant. It's easy for the mafia to utilise my double vote to their advantage until they can take me out...I don't know what to do! I'll have to have another read through before I cast my vote now, there's something that makes me wanna not lynch Dyson.

Got anything to say, Dyson? Make a case.

I'm still very suspicious of dan-likes-trees. Nobody has even looked into him!

If there is an investigator somewhere please can you look at dan-likes-trees tonight and see what happens? Also Diageo who apparently is colour blind, although someone's already confirmed him as good.

The problem is that we've had so many people say 'I think BLAH is evil' and then someone else has come forward and said 'I know he's good'. It's hard to keep track of everyone, and more importantly, its hard to tell whether people are lying in order to help out their mafia friends.

One thing I will STRESS is that normally the Don of the mafia, when investigated, fools the investigator and tells them that he or she is good when they are obviously not. If anyone investigating someone got a reply that said 'you found out that BLAH was good' then maybe be a little suspicious of it.

I don't want to end the day yet, there's still plenty to discuss, so for now I'm going to

Withdraw vote

and lets see what Dyson has to say, along with the other annoyingly quiet people.

Curious thing, I just noticed in the write-up that a large pokémon was wounded. I wonder if that was Zekrom.

And if that is the case, then whoever targeted him is not telling us anything.

Also, something that bothers me about Dyson. He says he can't be targeted, but how did investigators peg him as a yellow dog in the first place?

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Ganepark32

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Vote : Dyson - 5 - Jonnas, Raining_again, Ellmeister, Jimbob, dan-likes-trees

Vote : Rummy - 1 - Diageo

I got a picture of what I was, but didn't think too much of it as it was a pokemon I know. Except I wasn't thinking straight and thought I was another of the bug pokemon and so green just stayed in my head. And I finally decided to check today and realised how wrong I was.

Curious thing, I just noticed in the write-up that a large pokémon was wounded. I wonder if that was Zekrom.

And if that is the case, then whoever targeted him is not telling us anything.

Also, something that bothers me about Dyson. He says he can't be targeted, but how did investigators peg him as a yellow dog in the first place?

That was me. I get a bit of info each night and it said that 'raining affected a yellow dog'. I asked her who she targetted and it was Dyson. Thus, it would seem that Dyson is Jolteon - electric - probably mafia.

EDIT: Could also be that awesome dog thing from diamond / pearl I think. Manasomthing. Anyway, id like to hear from Dyson.

Edited by dan-likes-trees

Everyone seems to be voting for Dyson so I will changevote: Dyson

You got your colours wrong? That's quite an error.

Plus, in the writeup, it's a tiny red one that kills Gizmo.

Didn't you get a picture in your PM? I did, and everytime someone dies, ReZ put a picture there. So I think you knew what you looked like from the start. Sorry, but your tripping.

Change Vote:Diageo

A red and blue pokemon killed Gizmo, I'm the red pokemon at the start that walks among giants and is watched by a blue pokemon. I'm red, there's no blue on me.

Dan likes trees, are you saying you don't target anyone each night but instead get a random piece of knowledge?

Scrap that, my question has been answered. Sorry, its hard keeping track of all the posts.

And Diageo what pokemon are you? You've said what colour you are etc so you may as well tell us.

Dan likes trees, are you saying you don't target anyone each night but instead get a random piece of knowledge?

Scrap that, my question has been answered. Sorry, its hard keeping track of all the posts.

And Diageo what pokemon are you? You've said what colour you are etc so you may as well tell us.

That would be correct. Well, I get a vague scrap of info on the first event of each night.

And seconded, who are you Diageo?

Excuse me?! I said what I had to say, and nobody took damn notice or even recognised the fact I said anything. So how can you point at me for not speaking?!

I stated my vote and told everyone what happened, so how can you say i've been quiet on this day? I'm not posting much because I actually have work to go to, and unlike some i don't have free reign of the internet there, and actually have ya'know... work to do.

I'm not changing my vote because all your arguing is going round in circles.

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Ganepark32

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Vote : Dyson - 6 - Jonnas, Raining_again, Ellmeister, Jimbob, dan-likes-trees, Diageo