N-Europe

Pokémafia LifeLight - Game Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you seem to be after me purely because I'm one of the more active people here.

Int-er-est-ing.

Well my current feeling is that either Nintendohut or Cube are Mafia. Guess we shall find out soon!

I personally don't think that 'nut is mafia, he's just spending too much time looking at the wrong person and twisting some poor facts to suit his reasoning - for example, stating that no steel Pokémon have appeared in the write-up. The write-up mainly says sizes or colours.

Int-er-est-ing.

Well my current feeling is that either Nintendohut or Cube are Mafia. Guess we shall find out soon!

Well if you think it's one of us or the other, why not vote for Cube today (as he closest to the lynch anyway) and then if he's not mafia you can follow your other thought and lynch me tomorrow? I'm not sure why you're voting for Jimbob if you think it's either me or Cube?

But you seem to be after me purely because I'm one of the more active people here.

I had a look through my posts and can't find any point where I said that. As I explained, I was saying the fact that someone talks is not a reason to keep someone alive if there's evidence they're bad. I never said vote for Cube because he talks...

LIES!

Last night I was roleblocked, and although this may be down to some 'confusion', according to Cube whatever happened to me should have been transferred to him. So why would I have been roleblocked? It seems ridiculous that Maddog would be able to roleblock two people in one night as it makes Cube's power redundant.

I strongly advise we vote Cube. The fact this steel pokemon hasn't appeared in any of the write-ups even in a 'watching' role is way to suspicious.

Cube, to prove me wrong tell me how you know you were roleblocked last night, and give some details about what happened, then MAYBE I'll believe you. At the moment I think you're trying to wriggle out of a hole.

Tbh, I thought it through before this post and came to the conclusion Cube follows with. If he takes the hit for someone else, but the hit he takes is a roleblocking, then it becomes paradoxical, surely its easy like that?

Don't get me wrong though, I'm still keeping my vote on Cube. If he turns out to be mafia, then yay, if he turns out to be town, then I know a few people I'm definitely gunning for next.

Well if you think it's one of us or the other, why not vote for Cube today (as he closest to the lynch anyway) and then if he's not mafia you can follow your other thought and lynch me tomorrow? I'm not sure why you're voting for Jimbob if you think it's either me or Cube?

Just cause he's one of the more active ones / seems to have an idea of what's going on, much like yourself, so would be more valuable to keep.

Nonetheless, you do raise a good point so vote change to Cube

15 players: Majority is 8

Cube

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Ganepark32

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Vote : Cube - 7 - Gizmo, MadDog, Nintendohnut, Ganepark32, Rummy, dan-likes-trees.

Vote : Jimbob - 3 - Jonnas, Eenuh, Diageo

Vote : Jonnas - 1 - Jimbob

I had a look through my posts and can't find any point where I said that.

The very start of your "suspicion" was from me commenting on the kills that night, which IMO is mandatory from the first few people who see the thread. So from what I see, you're picking on me because I'm the first one to see the thread.

I have told the truth about my powers and that I'm a steel Pokémon, which goes against other theories about the mafia.

The very start of your "suspicion" was from me commenting on the kills that night, which IMO is mandatory from the first few people who see the thread. So from what I see, you're picking on me because I'm the first one to see the thread.

I have told the truth about my powers and that I'm a steel Pokémon, which goes against other theories about the mafia.

When did I pick on you speaking first? Find the post where I said that because I don't remember it at all.

The reasons I'm suspicious are 1) you apparently haven't appeared in any write-ups 2) you claimed that you were roleblocked last night and then decided you weren't, either way the power you described causes problems with your explanation 3) you've given only a vague description of your character (a steel pokemon that's quite new) and as the only 'theory' about the mafia is that they're electric, based on the death of one mafia member, it doesn't really prove anything.

15 players: Majority of 8 has been reached.

Cube

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Ganepark32

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Vote : Cube - 8 - Gizmo, MadDog, Nintendohnut, Ganepark32, Rummy, dan-likes-trees, Diageo.

Vote : Jimbob - 2 - Jonnas, Eenuh.

Vote : Jonnas - 1 - Jimbob

------------

The town ascended on Cube, whom some had suspected was evil and others had been more stubborn.

82.png

Cube is dead. He was Magneton, the evil magnetising Pokemon. He was a member of the mafia.

NIGHT FOUR.

Get your PMs in now. Day phase will begin at 7:00pm on 12th August, or when I receive the last PM if that is sooner.

I thought talking wasn't allowed during the night phase.

An "I Told You So" isn't going to do any harm. Frankly you folks can talk as much as you want during night, as long as you don't touch on the game I don't mind at all.

Incidentally I've got half the PMs already. This has potential to be a quick night phase if others follow suit. :)

Whilst this may all be a ploy to make people believe you aren't mafia.

Mafia can talk whenever they want with each other as they know who is who. So they can co-ordinate their targets. That's all.

Who decides who dies after everybody votes? Who decides who kills who?

Is there a big conversation type chat space where everyone talks or are people PM-ing each other little opinions and such?

Who decides who dies after everybody votes? Who decides who kills who?

Is there a big conversation type chat space where everyone talks or are people PM-ing each other little opinions and such?

In past games people have set up a chat space on a free forum. So yeah as I said they can co-ordinate together who to target and do what they want with their powers.

and ReZ...wtf is that supposed to mean?