NEurope
Jimbob

Trips, Do we have any planned?

Not including the N-Europe meet, which is this Saturday. Do the members of N-Europe have anything planned for travel for the remainder of this year.

This is coming off my little trip to the castle earlier, spontanious i know. And it didn't cost me a penny (got a little "Museum Pass" which allows me access to any museum and/or castle in Monmouthshire for free. All good.

Me, Goafer and a friend are hoping to go on a camping trip somewhere in England, probably next month. We're still trying to figure out where to go though so if anyone knows any good campsites then let me know.

I wanna go somewhere before the year is out, I just dunno where.

Nope, N-E meet is the only trip I have planned this summer. But I will be visiting London and Brighton, so it is a bit of a trip for me heh.

No Spain holiday for me this year, boooh.

I'm going camping in Cornwall for a week on Saturday (with family). I've never been camping before. Hopefully there's a good 3G signal there.

I'm going camping in Cornwall for a week on Saturday (with family). I've never been camping before. Hopefully there's a good 3G signal there.

Where abouts in Cornwall mate??

Where abouts in Cornwall mate??

Somewhere in the St. Ives area.

EURO DISNEY

at an undisclosed time.

My main aim is to do a puzzle with cinderella in the moonlight. tranquil. :D

Going back to the college city in a few days for the festival, and that's it for me this year. It's less than two hours from here even.

I was meant to be biking from Grimsby to Scotland next month, sadly my bike was stolen , so that appears to be off the cards. Maybe we can do something less ambitious. Walk to Lincoln maybe...

EURO DISNEY

at an undisclosed time.

This for me too I hope, my flatmate gets a mega discount thanks to working for Disney so he better take me!

Off to San Francisco again in a few weeks time and then Dubai in November. Hoping to do Korea in October but I'm not sure that one is going to work out now.

I'm going to Cyprus in October to see my brother get married over there because he is one of those people that thinks getting married abroad is cool.

If I ever think about it I get annoyed - I've basically had this holiday forced on me (familial relationships would take a severe downturn if I refused to go) and it is a holiday that I would never ever choose for myself.

And I'm going camping somewhere near Hexham next month.

Edited by Mr_Odwin

I'm going to Cyprus in October to see my brother get married over there because he is one of those people that thinks getting married abroad is cool.

It sounds like a wonderful thing, but they never seem to realise just how much it cost everyone else.

Sure, their big day should be special but they can still have a special day in the UK with all their family and some friends - after all, the day is about two families joining.

A cycle trip around the north of Italy with some friends. That's getting planned for August. I enjoy the idea of doing exercise on holiday. Means I don't feel guilty about not being able to go to the gym.

It sounds like a wonderful thing, but they never seem to realise just how much it cost everyone else.

Sure, their big day should be special but they can still have a special day in the UK with all their family and some friends - after all, the day is about two families joining.

He's a Pike, she's a Salmon. It's more than two families joining - we're interbreeding.

I have a few weekends planned -- with my sheffield juggling friends;a campling trip in wales, near that village with all the bookshops. With a collection of friends I then have the crawley circus 'festival', then a trip to wales again for a family get-together at a b&b.

A lot of my friends are talking about road-tripping america. I've got half a mind to really work out an iteneraryeraray and push for it to happen, as it would be truly epic.

Just got back (about an hour ago) from a pretty crazy trip driving around Europe.

Milan > Innsbruck > Ljubljana > Milan

Was pretty excellent even if we got to Innsbruck on Sunday so everything but McDonalds was closed(literally everything). Ljubljana was fantastic though as was the whole driving through the alps thing.

I want to go somewhere... don't know where, don't know when.

EURO DISNEY

at an undisclosed time.

I love Euro Disney Disneyland Paris. Book well in advance to get the good hotels at decent prices. Ask your hotel's receptionist about great places to see and you can get a metro pass and go all round Paris with it.

If I ever think about it I get annoyed - I've basically had this holiday forced on me (familial relationships would take a severe downturn if I refused to go) and it is a holiday that I would never ever choose for myself.

And I'm going camping somewhere near Hexham next month.

You forgot seven more trips to Center Parcs!

This for me too I hope' date=' my flatmate gets a mega discount thanks to working for Disney so he better take me!

[/quote']

That's cool. :grin:

I love Euro Disney Disneyland Paris. Book well in advance to get the good hotels at decent prices. Ask your hotel's receptionist about great places to see and you can get a metro pass and go all round Paris with it.

That's the one, I couldn't think of Disneyland Paris while typing. :p

Oh we've already booked it. I meant an undisclosed time to the internet.

Booked it months and months ago. Well my mum did. :)

My mum, sister, nephews and I are all going for a few days. :D

You forgot seven more trips to Center Parcs!

This Cyprus thing has killed my autumnal trip to Center Parcs. Another reason to dislike it. Anna starts school in September too so to go at a resonably priced time (during school term time) would now involve taking her out of school. That's heavily frowned upon. It might be the end of the CP dream. :(

No it isn't. It's about two people joining. And those people should be able to do that wherever they like. Yeah it's expensive for others, but then they should just not be offended if people don't come.