N-Europe

Fizzy drinks

Happenstance

I drink loads of Diet Coke, but trying to cut down. Only fizzy drink I actively like, perhaps because it doesn't have the horribly sweet and sugary taste of most fizzy drinks.

Normal coke is ming.

e4a_chalk_and_cheese_training.jpg

Juxtaposition of our personalities. (that doesn't mean I'd bed you)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My teeth already suck

Coke Zero FTW aslong as some Vanilla coke though I prefer Diet vanilla coke, normal is just shit as well as normal coke too syrupy.

Pespsi is the devil, haaate it, though I like other Pepsi Drinks, the Dew, dew code red is amazing

No Dandilion and burdock love? For shame, the shop I get Mountain dew code Red as just started selling british drinks, when I saw D&B I wept in joy..ok maybe not but it was nice to see, I snapped one up, they also have Iron Bru which i can't for the life of me remember how it tastes, not had it in years, When I wonder up sometime I might grab one.

RUBIIIIIIIIIIIICON!

:grin:

Anyone tasted Rubicon's? I've been going at them recently and they are quite tasty.

Guava is delicious, Passion fruit is delicious but mango is a bit fail.

I had another go at Lilt and massively chilled it is good when very thirsty.

Oh my, a very obviously overlooked beverage! It's all about the mango for me I'm afraid, Guava or Lychee at a push. Having said that, I've never actually ever had or seen a real life Guava, and spend my days infinitely searching for one. By infinitely, I might mean infinitely not/I check the shelves when I see somewhere selling fruit.

RUBIIIIIIIIIIIICON!

:grin:

Anyone tasted Rubicon's? I've been going at them recently and they are quite tasty.

Guava is delicious, Passion fruit is delicious but mango is a bit fail.

I had another go at Lilt and massively chilled it is good when very thirsty.

Love Rubicon. I actually like the Mango stuff the best, although I've only had a small bit of the other kinds. Been awhile actually since I've had any. Me thinks I'll procure some tomorrow.

I used to drink an abundance of Red Bull when I was at school. I'm talking 5 cans a day here, and I wondered why I was fat and had an unhealthy green glow. I only stopped when I started getting heart palpitations decide that my life was not a worthwhile price to pay for deliciousness.

Now it's water all the way!