N-Europe

Xpert 11: Season 14, Fresh Blood and Old Grudges

Haden

TROLOLOLOLO!

I was genuinely roffling when I used a mate's iphone to check teh scores on friday night. Sooo leet!

Current dev values; 2x 8, 2x 9, the rest are between 10 and 15! Faaiiirly confident I'll get 15 for everyone by the end of teh season. Win!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woooo another win :D Potentially could drag myself out of the relegation zone... Not banking on it, though. Last game against happenstance could be crucial. My dev. form is looking fairly good, good enough to play full-strength teams most of the time for the rest of the season. Everyone should finish on 12 or more dev. value so I should see ONLY positive skill changes with a few double jumps.

Annoyed with the loss, many player's Dev value dropped by 1 after the match including Caskey even though he scored 2 free kicks :( Look to the next game against Battlestar, crucial crucial match.

Edited by Rowan
rewording

Sold a player for 2.1 million, one million more than the estimated value. Wanted to keep him for myself, but he arrived to late in the season and I need to concentrate on the existing strikers who haven't had the greatest dev value development. The rest are good though. One with 16, two with 15, five with 12-14, five with 11, and three with 9. Not counting the one who is leaving and the "reserve" goalkeeper. One of those with 9 will be leaving if I can sell him(can't fire him)

Mwahahaha, the results today were awesome. Not so much Haden winning, but the fact that one of his strikers got sent off and another got seriously injured means that he's only got one attacker for our match on Friday. I'll probably find a way to lose though! Sods law :D

Oh and of course a 6-1 victory away from home is always welcome. Maybe, just maybe...I might finally win an Xpert 11 season! 13 seasons after starting this entire thing :D

Oh that was exciting!

I feel I did well playing a wild card formation. Still that result pretty much knocks me out of the title race.

It is now between Baggies and Dyson. I am just gonna have to focus on getting a top 3 finish and getting good dev skills.

Baggies vs Dysonism final game of the season.... :o

I'd need dyson to slip up in the mean time and i'd need to keep finding the 3 points, but that would be final day drama once again for me :grin: Huuuuuge drama :D

I hope this makes sense to people = )

The Lord's my shepherd, I'll not want;

He makes me down to lie

In pastures green; he leadeth me

The quiet waters by.

THE BAG-GIES ... THE BAG-GIES

Ralphy Wootens out injured until the final game. Nooooooooooo :(

Edited by DuD
Automerged Doublepost

Highest goalscorer across all three leagues FTW.

I think it's between me and you for 1st and 2nd place. I'm guaranteed promotion now, there is no chance of me going 4th now with the last 3 games coming up.

4-0 today, which guaranteed me promotion.

Edit: There isn't a chance of me going lower than 2nd place, Fish has 2 games left i have 3. Last game for Recall is against Fish as well.

I think it's between me and you for 1st and 2nd place. I'm guaranteed promotion now, there is no chance of me going 4th now with the last 3 games coming up.

4-0 today, which guaranteed me promotion.

Edit: There isn't a chance of me going lower than 2nd place, Fish has 2 games left i have 3. Last game for Recall is against Fish as well.

Yup, and I'm guaranteed second place. I need you to Win, Lose and Draw your final matches. Or Win, Draw, Draw for me to win. Which isn't going to happen. (And for me to win both mine obviously)

He goes by the same name as the team name I think. He isn't playing anymore.

well now i feel like that victory was Insignificant :(

question!!!

i'm new so bare with me please :)

i'm trying to change the team about for next game but it says...few to players will result on WO!

what does WO mean? is it bad??

thanks,

Yup, and I'm guaranteed second place. I need you to Win, Lose and Draw your final matches. Or Win, Draw, Draw for me to win. Which isn't going to happen. (And for me to win both mine obviously)

If you lose your game, and i win my next game then no matter the result really (with my 2 games left) i think i stay 1st and you remain 2nd. Jeez, it's going to be a tight end.

All i say is, i shall see you in the next league Mr Jamieson.

If you lose your game, and i win my next game then no matter the result really (with my 2 games left) i think i stay 1st and you remain 2nd. Jeez, it's going to be a tight end.

All i say is, i shall see you in the next league Mr Jamieson.

Yeah the only way you'll be dethroned is as I said above. :p

Yeah the only way you'll be dethroned is as I said above. :p

You got Phoenix next, who could knock Fish from 3rd. It's a tight game for 3rd spot as well, for 2 teams anyway. Then Fish, that will be a good game.

I got Fish in the last game, should be a good game. If it comes to the wire, it is your week off and you will be praying like mad. But the next 2 for me are Juicy Fruits and Phoenix. Could be interesting i think.