NEurope
Cube

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

I'm getting this for xmas after playing a bit of it round a friends house.

For anyone still interested its still going cheap on GAME and Gameplay (£25 & £23.)

We should get a group of us online I'm sure you'd appreciate the game more then Daft.

I can deffo see me getting a platinum on this.

I think my biggest gripe is with the computer. Would be up for online some time.

Actually, would be well up for some BO: Paradise. I love the weird party atmosphere of doing the challenges in that.

We should get a group of us online I'm sure you'd appreciate the game more then Daft.

I can deffo see me getting a platinum on this.

Forgot to say... im getting it on 360... <runs away and hides>

Got to agree with Daft about the quick responses, don't like the time trials much either. They should have just stuck with races and cops and racers stuff.

If I hit a wall while taking a corner stupidly quickly I'm going to get slowed down by the wall. I don't need, nor like, the game deducting even more time on top of that penalty. It feels like a backward step in terms of game design.

agreed, im having alot of fun in normal pursuits, but these race types annoy me alot.

anyone on the xbox get this, please add me, i need more people on my autolog for challenges.

anyone on the xbox get this, please add me, i need more people on my autolog for challenges.

Will add you later

I should have had this about a week ago, seems that Play.com fucked up yet again though... >.> I only ordered off them because they had the game at £24.99 for a week, but now that seems to have become the 'regular' price for it everywhere so sod 'em! gonna pick it up off the shelf from my workplace for the same price plus an additional 10% off, Play can then issue me a refund in the New Year assuming the copy doesn't arrive.

I should have had this about a week ago, seems that Play.com fucked up yet again though... >.> I only ordered off them because they had the game at £24.99 for a week, but now that seems to have become the 'regular' price for it everywhere so sod 'em! gonna pick it up off the shelf from my workplace for the same price plus an additional 10% off, Play can then issue me a refund in the New Year assuming the copy doesn't arrive.

Even if it does arrive just tell them it didn't, they'll never know.

Even if it does arrive just tell them it didn't, they'll never know.

They will, the mail is tracked... somehow... either way I'm not looking to defraud anyone but I will get a refund out of them once it's gone past the 21 day time-frame, in the meantime though I want to actually be playing the damn game so I'm gonna pick up a copy of it tonight after work. :D

They will, the mail is tracked... somehow... either way I'm not looking to defraud anyone but I will get a refund out of them once it's gone past the 21 day time-frame, in the meantime though I want to actually be playing the damn game so I'm gonna pick up a copy of it tonight after work. :D

Ah well, never mind.

Will add u in a bit!

So I have the game and it's great/brilliant/amazing etc but... why oh why does it disconnect me from autolog after two races and now won't reconnect? Is this a regular occurence...

*edit* restarting the game seems to fix it, still slightly annoying though, anyway, back to driving like a maniac! :D

Edited by S.C.G

So I have the game and it's great/brilliant/amazing etc but... why oh why does it disconnect me from autolog after two races and now won't reconnect? Is this a regular occurence...

*edit* restarting the game seems to fix it, still slightly annoying though, anyway, back to driving like a maniac! :D

It has only done this to me before as well! Only on one occation though where i did a online race then disconnected me then kept doing that for a few times!

It hasn't done it since though!

This game is stunning, I love it! :D just surprised that I actually waited this long to buy it... at least I saved about £15 but knowing how good it is now I probably would have bought it a lot sooner.

Still playing this, a helluvalot... and I'm still loving it :D one question though...

The 'version1.1' update, I heard that upon downloading, it can reset your career is this true? I only ask because I've got pretty far and if this is still a possibility then I won't download it atm, if it was just an early glitch that they've now fixed though then there's no problem, just thought I'd ask just in case. :)

*Edit* I just did some searching and apparently the patch was 'glitched' when it first became available but its been fixed since Dec 21st... hmm... this had better be the case, also it's really bad of EA to allow a patch to be released which messes up peoples career progress, but as long as it's fixed now.

Edited by S.C.G

Whos got this on the PS3 then? My copy should turn up this week so wanted to see how many people on my friends list i'll be up against.

I've lucked out with some of the achievements.

1) Win the muscle madness or what ever with a bee yellow camero (or what ever) - I Didnt win this event, in fact i came 3rd, and got the achievement

2) Win any hot pursuit in an Aston Martin - I Finished 3rd and got the achievement

3) In the Porsche hot pursuit, take down the porsche somthing something with an emp - I crashed into it when i took it out and got the achievement.

Im not complaining about it, just found it odd.

I had one event that was very close that the game said I was 1st for a second before changing it's mind and putting me as 2nd. I still got the achievement for winning it.

Does any xboxers fancy meeting up say tomorrow for some online games, sure we can have a laugh as the game is insanely mental.

Does any xboxers fancy meeting up say tomorrow for some online games, sure we can have a laugh as the game is insanely mental.

Did u have any time in mind?